lquin

London Embassy

4 posts in this topic

Hi all..

I hope that all your journeys are going well !!..

Just a quick question.. we are using a joint sponsor to qualify for the I-864 as my wifes income is UK based, and will not continue once we enter the U.S.

My father-in-law has kindly agreed to be joint sponsor, and thats how we filed the I-864 and I-864A. My question is when I go to the London Embassy for the interview will they require me to have any of my father-in-laws documents such as passport, birth certificate ???

Just wondering so if needed I have plenty of time to arrange this..

Would love to hear from anybody that has their interview coming up/has had their interview..

Thanks all in advance.. :D

Filed: Timeline
Hi all..

Just a quick question.. we are using a joint sponsor to qualify for the I-864 as my wifes income is UK based, and will not continue once we enter the U.S.

My father-in-law has kindly agreed to be joint sponsor, and thats how we filed the I-864 and I-864A. My question is when I go to the London Embassy for the interview will they require me to have any of my father-in-laws documents such as passport, birth certificate ???

Would love to hear from anybody that has their interview coming up/has had their interview..

The I-864 should list the documents required of your co-sponsor. I would assume that either a photocopy of their passport or a birth certificate is required, in addition to their relevant tax returns.

24 June 2007: Leaving day/flying to Dallas-Fort Worth

Hi all..

as mentioned in my post we have filed all the forms...... im talking about the interview

The I-864 should list the documents required of your co-sponsor. I would assume that either a photocopy of their passport or a birth certificate is required, in addition to their relevant tax returns.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

All that was/is required at the interview is your own as well as any UKC childrens birth certificates and passports, you should/will turn in his documentation when you file.

bar37.gif

Image14.jpg

bar37.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.