Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Vietnam Police Records

5 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

It's almost time for my wife to obtain her police certificates. I've heard mixed messages on where she needs to obtain her certificates.


My wife lived in the province of An Giang until the age of 18, when she moved to HCMC to attend college. Her family registration (Ho Khau) is still in An Giang province.

Question is, will she need police certificates from both places?


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Thanks! That's what my wife said, but I doubted her. I won't tell her though... she might get a big head ;-)

If this is your first marriage you will soon find out that your wife is always right, and the size of her head will only change when you question that. My wife always directs me to the two rules:

1) Vo is always right

2) When you feel Vo is wrong, refer to rule number 1.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.