Sign in to follow this  
jordanianprincess

Good Luck Stacey & Zaeem (snz1802)

25 posts in this topic

Oh thank you soooooooo very much JP, you are so very sweet to make a special thread for us, you have made my day......Thank you so much for your support...you don't know how much this site and all of you wonderful VJ members have helped me through these trying times. Thank you again so very much.

~Stacey

Oh JP - Our interview is Monday the 25th at 8:30am and I am soooooo nervous that is why I am up right now when I should be in the bed sleeping....LOL, just wanted to let you know, because you have on the post that it is Tuesday, I will probably be posting sometime Sunday night, because of the big time difference I will get the answer from him Sunday night because it will already be Monday there. Gosh I am keeping POSITIVE thoughts and leaving it in God's/Allah's hands now.....thank you again so very much

Stacey

Edited by snz1802

Oh thank you soooooooo very much JP, you are so very sweet to make a special thread for us, you have made my day......Thank you so much for your support...you don't know how much this site and all of you wonderful VJ members have helped me through these trying times. Thank you again so very much.

~Stacey

It is my absoulute pleasure! You have been by far one of the most supportive members on VJ and it is our turn to give you back the support and kind words you have been offering to everyone since you joined. (F)

Thank you so much for everyone's kind words and support, i appreciate so very much through this trying time. My VJ friends have truly helped me get this far and of course God/Allah. We have prepared everything, everything is perfect and now I have left it in his hands. So hopefully things will go smoothly at the interview Insha'allah. Thank you again very much.

~Stacey

I just saw your updated timeline -- and I wanna say

AL7HAMDOLILLAH

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!

I am so happy for you... Ramadan blessings for sure (F) When will he be coming home ?

Wishing you a joyous reunion and all the happiness in life together. (L)

(F)

-MK

Thank you soooooooo very much MK, I appreciate your kind words so very much!!!! We are not sure yet when he is coming home, but it will be very very soon, and I can't wait!!!!! :luv: Allah was good to us today, he was so good to us today. That is all you have to do is trust in him, and that is what I did, I put it in his hands and he made it happen, thank you again for all your support

Stacey

Edited by snz1802

We are all praying for a quick and painless approval!

Guess What Morocco4ever - WE WERE APPROVED - YEAHHHHHHH, Allah was watching over us, the interview was tough, and long for Zaeem, but in the end he got the visa........Thank you so much for your support

Stacey

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.