aclassic

RFE Received

8 posts in this topic

Imcredible that we celebrate a RFE :dance::dance::dance: Here's wishing you a speedy approval after submission on Monday!

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hope you get an approval soon. :)

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
After a week of waiting, I finally received my REF today :thumbs: Have to fill this out and send put in in the mail (Certified, Return Receipt), first thing Monday :whistle::yes:

:thumbs: That's how I mailed mine back on Thursday morning. The lady at the Post Office says that CSC receives tumblers full of bulk mail everyday and recommended that I send it in the original envelope (Certified, Return Receipt) to help CSC with sorting out their mail. :yes: I've told Jinky I have a feeling we'll get our NOA2 this coming Thursday....God I hope I'm right.

:( I wish we could get our RFE.......the e-mail notice came on the 16th saying they mailed it......and it's nowhere in sight!! I'm in Kentucky, but nothing in the history of the US postal service has ever taken this long to come from California. Well...it feels like it to me anyway :P

Removal of conditions

09-29-09 : Mailed I-751 ( The game is now started)

10-02-09 : Delivered, 3:20 pm, SAINT ALBANS, VT 05479

10-05-09 : NOA

11-10-09 : Bio

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I feel your pain. I was also beginning to think that maybe they sent it via China or something. Good luck to you

:( I wish we could get our RFE.......the e-mail notice came on the 16th saying they mailed it......and it's nowhere in sight!! I'm in Kentucky, but nothing in the history of the US postal service has ever taken this long to come from California. Well...it feels like it to me anyway :P

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

That date is most likely not accurate as mine also said the 16th of September but the USPS stamp showed a date of the 19th. It wouldn't be far fetched to believe they do mass mailings on specific weekdays.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.