Sign in to follow this  
almaty

$32,000 to much to fondle a bosom

15 posts in this topic

HELSINKI (Reuters) - A fee of 25,500 euros ($32,000) is way too much for a woman to charge a man for fondling her bosom, a Finnish district court ruled.

The court jailed a couple in their twenties for more than a year for charging a 74-year-old who suffers from dementia a total of 25,500 euros to enjoy the woman's breasts on 10 occasions.

"Based on general life experience alone, it is indisputably clear that a 25,500 euro charge is disproportionate to the compensation in question," Judge Hasse Hakki, who heard the case, told Reuters Friday.

But he said the court in Kokkola, about 300 miles north of Helsinki, would not decide "the proper financial value of the compensation."

The retiree filed charges against the couple, who were convicted of extortionate overcharging, even though he told the court he paid the price willingly at the time.

Damn... $10 on ho-fax road with a crack-ho

i agree...may pick up a case of the bullhead though :(

just to fondle the titties? hhmmmmmmm... thats some potent shiite then :o

hell man, i sure it the bullhead did not come from a toilet seat..and yes, bro mirror, some men do more than fondle there :P

Damn... $10 on ho-fax road with a crack-ho

i agree...may pick up a case of the bullhead though :(

just to fondle the titties? hhmmmmmmm... thats some potent shiite then :o

hell man, i sure it the bullhead did not come from a toilet seat..and yes, bro mirror, some men do more than fondle there :P

which brings us back to

wait for it

stimulated nipples!

every thread should be so lucky to have those 2 words in it :yes:

which brings us back to

wait for it

stimulated nipples!

nipple stimulation and uterine contraction...they go hand in hand.

excellent point brother

:yes: It's our duty as co-creators to assist in the process, brother Dean.

which brings us back to

wait for it

stimulated nipples!

nipple stimulation and uterine contraction...they go hand in hand.

excellent point brother

:yes: It's our duty as co-creators to assist in the process, brother Dean.

i hear you now brother steve.... :thumbs:

HELSINKI (Reuters) - A fee of 25,500 euros ($32,000) is way too much for a woman to charge a man for fondling her bosom, a Finnish district court ruled.

Sorry.....was going to correct the conversion rate but I got it wrong.

Edited by ghallett