Sign in to follow this  
jasal

CSC Timeline Percentages

6 posts in this topic

Total Overall of approved K-1 Petitions from CSC for 1 March through 31 August 2006

55.1% have been approved overall

March Filers - 82.3% have been approved so far.

April Filers - 85.2% have been approved so far.

May Filers - 74.0% have been approved so far.

June Filers - 40.6 % have been approved so far.

July Filers - 40.7% have been approved so far.

August Filers - 8.1 % have been approved so far.

I don't have data for January or Feburary or I would include those too.

Wow where did you get this info. Would love to see the web site or wherever.

thanks

Doug

All the info is right here at VJ. You just have to do some counting and a little math for each month. I didn't count anything that's happened with Vermont K-1's. I know that some of those are slow too but most of them are approved with 30 to 60 days with an average of 38 days. I just took the California K-1's from March until August. As more people apply and submit K-1's for September, then those can be added. When I get some time I'll try to do January and February just for the historical data. I know there are some still there from those months still waiting. Overall most of the K-1's for CSC are in the target months I did percentages on. There was a flurry of June approvals then those died away some, then a whole bunch of July approvals and now it seems like those are dying down a bit too. Is August the next month for a rash of approvals? Too early to tell. But you're right, there seems to be no rhyme or reason to the way CSC is even looking at the applications. But that's looking at it from our side of the fence. Maybe to them what they're doing makes all the sense in the world.

just curious, are those dates from when people sent their petitions? or from their noa1 date? The reason I ask is because I sent my petition in July, but my NOA1 is from August. (the 8th or 1st I can't figure that part out yet!)

Also, that's not counting the fact that the approval is probably a little higher, as some people come and go on this site and never update their timelines! :)

Edited by sonicliz

I didn't count anything that's happened with Vermont K-1's. I know that some of those are slow too but most of them are approved with 30 to 60 days with an average of 38 days.

I've been keeping Vermont stats for comparitive purposes, even though I'm a CSC filer. I've updated my Vermont spreadsheet according to Gary's rules over the last couple of days. Here are the stats I've come up with...We knew there was a big difference; but in putting my percentages next to Jasal's, we can see just how BIG a difference it is.

March=26 Timelines; 5 (19%) Still Pending

April=37 Timelines; 3 (1%) Still Pending

May=32 Timelines; 4 (1%) Still Pending

June=33 Timelines; 5 (2%) Still Pending

July=17 Timelines; 4 (24%) Still Pending

August=22 Timelines; 5 (23%) Still Pending

TOTAL=167 Timelines; 26 (16%) Still Pending

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.