Sign in to follow this  
Ban Hammer

saturday thread

26 posts in this topic

Happy Saturday everybody. Today will be last minute preparations for starting fasting tommorrow. I need to get fruit and more easy things to eat at 4:30 in the morning. I can't see me scrambling eggs tommorrow. Fruit, cheese, toast, chai,,,,we will be good to go.

I still did not find a laptop to buy! No one has a 17 inch in stock.

Jackie

yay i got to start the saturday thread! :dance:

best wishes to all for a happy and above all, a safe ramadan :luv:

Damn and I still haven't put up my Ramadan tree or sent out any Ramadan cards. LOL

i'm having ramadan noodles for lunch today :thumbs:

Happy Saturday everybody. Today will be last minute preparations for starting fasting tommorrow. I need to get fruit and more easy things to eat at 4:30 in the morning. I can't see me scrambling eggs tommorrow. Fruit, cheese, toast, chai,,,,we will be good to go.

I still did not find a laptop to buy! No one has a 17 inch in stock.

Jackie

we started ramadan today ...I got up early and made eggs and toast....little did I realize that by the time I was done cooking..it was too late to eat...:(...maybe tomorrow I will be on time. *sigh*

saturday sucks....i went to applebees to work....which happens to be the only day i work every week and i decided to just go home after an hour or so because there wasnt one customer in the restaurant yet....now im home....cleaning up....and will get some other stuff done before my love gets off work....im nervous about him starting to fast tomorrow, especially since he promised my dad he would help him with this side job tomorrow that is going to be pretty hard, i hope he makes it without water or a cigarette...im sure he will....my training for TCF bank starts on monday, and it will be 5 days a week for 2 weeks, then i will officially be a personal banker for the branch in tinley park...im so excited...i got all new "business professional" clothes, new heels, new eevrything....well hope everyone has a great saturday, and happy ramadan to all!

Happy ramadan everyone! We're heading to the market to pick up a few things so I can prepare something special for tonight. :)

Wadi works from 4 till 12, and his boss so graciously has granted him a 5 minute break so that he can break his fast! Can you believe it - 5 minutes??? And his boss is Muslim too. Oh well, I told him I'd bring him a McDonald's vanilla shake at 6:38. :D

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.