LuzyC

What Is The Silliest Question You Ever Ask To Your SO?

25 posts in this topic

I just notice when I talk to Gary,He always say ''You do want to spank you brown butt huh?'' and when I ask why.he keeps telling me ''because your silly''''you talk silly''or ''oh here we go again(tap his forehead) you silly girl you''!hmm maybe because I am ..well.here's what I ask him sometimes..well most of the time :whistle:

1)Do you love me and serious about me?--that is after His 6th trips here in Philippines,tattoo of my name

on His arms,full support of me and my son..etc..

2)Do you like the way I look ? Am I pretty than your ex's?... :lol::P Im asking that after I do have hysterectomy operation -leave me a vertical line scar and gain weight arrggg! :blush:

3) Gary will you marry me and stay with me forever?.. :D That is some question I can think of as of now..Lol..I know Im silly..have you feel that way sometimes? Is it normal or Im just crazy? :P What is your silly questions?

LUZ.gif

Bible.jpgcm66.gifFor my dear Mother - May 10 '44 -Sept 14 '07

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I'd love to meet you sometime, Luz. I can see why Gary is crazy about you!!! :)(L)

Now That You Are A Permanent Resident

How Do I Remove The Conditions On Permanent Residence Based On Marriage?

Welcome to the United States: A Guide For New Immigrants

Yes, even this last one.. stuff in there that not even your USC knows.....

Here are more links that I love:

Arriving in America, The POE Drill

Dual Citizenship FAQ

Other Fora I Post To:

alt.visa.us.marriage-based http://britishexpats.com/ and www.***removed***.com

censored link = *family based immigration* website

Inertia. Is that the Greek god of 'can't be bothered'?

Met, married, immigrated, naturalized.

I-130 filed Aug02

USC Jul06

No Deje Piedras Sobre El Pavimento!

1) Honey, are you ever going to stop eating red meat?

2) Honey, are you ever going to stop drinking beer?

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
I'd love to meet you sometime, Luz. I can see why Gary is crazy about you!!! :)(L)

:thumbs: Gary is one lucky guy...and you're one lucky gal in spite of his politics. :P (I'm kidding - that was a jab at Gary)

Right now I am too drunk to make an accurate response... but I will respond to this later if I remember :blink:

Paul and I met on the Bazaar on the 14th January (he joined my progressive rock forum that day)

July 3rd he flew to England to meet me

We fell in love while he drove all over the place coz I cannot read maps (we were supposed to go to Ingleton - but touched Darlington 4 times, Pierce Bridge 6 times, Scotch Corner twice and Bernard Castle twice and we never did make it to Ingleton)

It has been so long and so much has happened in between...

Arrived in Houston on October 29th 2006

Married 17th November 2006

Lost my father 8th January 2007 (all dates are a blur after this)

Conditional Green Card dated 24th October 2007

I-751 posted on 6th August 2009

Received on 7th August 2009 in VT

Melo's Prog Bazaar

CTTE

We love you Luzy!

8-30-05 Met David at a restaurant in Germany

3-28-06 David 'officially' proposed

4-26-06 I-129F mailed

9-25-06 Interview: APPROVED!

10-16-06 Flt to US, POE Detroit

11-5-06 Married

7-2-07 Green card received

9-12-08 Filed for divorce

12-5-08 Court hearing - divorce final

A great marriage is not when the "perfect couple" comes together.

It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.

Right now I am too drunk to make an accurate response... but I will respond to this later if I remember :blink:

:lol::lol:

Yeah,I would love to see and meet you too Ms.Meauxna (F)

1) Honey, are you ever going to stop eating red meat?

2) Honey, are you ever going to stop drinking beer?

I just love all your Avatar,Great!!! :thumbs:

LUZ.gif

Luzy is cool!!!

Now that I am on this thread again and can read what I wrote in my inebriated state last night - well I guess the silliest thing I said to my Gypsy was while I was drunk... forget said... I sang to him... the poor man suffered through it. I believe I sang various Beatles songs and Happy Together by The Turtles... am not sure if I sang The First Time Ever I saw Your Face... but I do recall thinking about it so I may very well have done :devil:

Paul and I met on the Bazaar on the 14th January (he joined my progressive rock forum that day)

We fell in love while he drove all over the place coz I cannot read maps (we were supposed to go to Ingleton - but touched Darlington 4 times, Pierce Bridge 6 times, Scotch Corner twice and Bernard Castle twice and we never did make it to Ingleton)

Melo's Prog Bazaar

CTTE

Glad to see and hear you around Ms.Anita,wish you good health always (F) and oh how i wish you let me hear you sing your version of Happy Together,Gary like that song and he sing it to me always ,he likes beatles songs.. :D

We love you Luzy!

I Love you guys/gals (F) ,so happy here ..! :yes:

LUZ.gif

Well Luzy my dear I can tell you that Paul went oh no, not again!!! But I guess I should try and record myself singing Happy Together for you.

Melo's Prog Bazaar

CTTE

Well Luzy my dear I can tell you that Paul went oh no, not again!!! But I guess I should try and record myself singing Happy Together for you.

Yes,Yes Please? :yes: pretty please (F) ...Thank you so much in advanced :thumbs:

I remember one thing before when Gary come over to visit me,He spent 2 happy weeks with me and my son,,when time for Him to go and we drop Him to the airport-he didnt know that I managed to put on his carry bag my one day old g-string( read-I wear that all day) :P ..just to surprise him when he get home u know? :D But I forgot that they do some strict inspections and Gary told me later that he has no choice but to take it out all the things he have on his bag including my 'lil underwear and he kinda embarrass not with the g-string he have but the way the people look with tease on him ! :whistle: I didnt do it no more since then haha..I dont want to put my baby in awkward situation again :whistle:

Edited by LuzyC

LUZ.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Albania
Timeline

Most ridiculous question I ever had to ask my husband: "Umm... whatchu mean your ex-girlfriend is best friends with your grandma? ####### is that about? Do they hang out? #######? :blink: "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7/27/2006: Arrival in NYC! -- I-94/EAD stamp in passport

8/08/2006: Applied for Social Security Card

8/18/2006: Social Security Card arrives

8/25/2006: WEDDING!

AOS...

9/11/2006: Appointment with Civil Surgeon for vaccination supplement

9/18/2006: Mailed AOS and renewal EAD applications to Chicago

10/2/2006: NOA1's for AOS and EAD applications

10/13/2006: Biometrics taken

10/14/2006: NOA -- case transferred to CSC

10/30/2006: AOS approved without interview, greencard will be sent! :)

11/04/2006: Greencard arrives in the mail! :-D

... No more USCIS for two whole years! ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------