Lan&Mike

Form I-129F, Question 18

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Hello everybody,

It is written like this: Describe how the relationship was established on Question 18, Form I-129F.

My fiance is going to fill out the form I-129F, but what about Question 18 i have just displayed above? I think my memory is better than him, and i think i will explan everything about how the relationship between him and i was built instead of him. Is it possible for me to write it? Or my fiance must do it?

Thank you for taking time to read my post. I am now here waiting for your advices.

Wish you the best always,

Lan&Mike

I am nothing without GOD

Thanks to my GOD for helping me find him - my love!!!

LAN & MIKE forever and ever

it doesn't need to be a detailed long story, just 3 to 4 paragraphs describing the basics of how you two met. i don't know that it makes a difference who writes it. have faith in him . he can do it.

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
it doesn't need to be a detailed long story, just 3 to 4 paragraphs describing the basics of how you two met. i don't know that it makes a difference who writes it. have faith in him . he can do it.

Tks for your answer, roymcn3rd. You know he is too busy with his job in oversea, and has a fewer time for himself. That's why i think it is better for me to prepare as much as i can. Is there any body here who used to let your fiancée do the Question 18 yet?

Lan&Mike

I am nothing without GOD

Thanks to my GOD for helping me find him - my love!!!

LAN & MIKE forever and ever

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Since my fiance was the USC, and since he was the one submitting the petition, he wrote the answer to that question. I think it was 10 sentences, max. Had all the pertinent facts. :)

*Cheryl -- Nova Scotia ....... Jerry -- Oklahoma*

Jan 17, 2014 N-400 submitted

Jan 27, 2014 NOA received and cheque cashed

Feb 13, 2014 Biometrics scheduled

Nov 7, 2014 NOA received and interview scheduled

MAY IS NATIONAL STROKE AWARENESS MONTH
Educate Yourself on the Warning Signs of Stroke -- talk to me, I am a survivor!

"Life is as the little shadow that runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset" ---Crowfoot

The true measure of a society is how those who have treat those who don't.

They are asking you to describe how you met, in person. Very briefly discuss how you met from across the globe, then detail the face to face meeting or meeting you have had during the last two years. Include lots of documentation such as airline tickets, hotel receipts, atm receipts etc as primary evidence to support you have actually met in person, and photo's as secondary evidence.

Good luck on your journey! :thumbs:

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Filed: Timeline

Just a heads up,

I had to use CSC and I got an RFE with 3 questions Question #1 was please give more details on how you meet. First time I had sent 1/2 typed page as I added to almost a full typed page on how we initially meet so for those that say you do not need to say a lot I think it just depends on the person reviewing your record. The person that did ours was from apparently a planet far far outside our galaxy.

On a different note I called the HCMC Consulate last night and MY fiancée’s interview is Oct 5 late last week I was told most likely some time in Oct yesterday Oct 5th!!! As I told her online the package 4 was delivered

Letter typed on sept 19 telling her apt mailed on sept 21 received on sept 22, so we lucked out our package 3 spent 3.5 weeks in the mail

C&L

Edited by woodgc

Petitioners First Name: Capt. Joe

Beneficiaries First Name: Logic Girl

K-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

I-129F Sent : 2005-12-13

I-129F NOA1 : 2005-12-21

I-129F RFE(s) : 2006-04-18

RFE Reply(s) : 2006-05-05

I-129F NOA2 : 2006-05-11

NVC Received :

NVC Left : 2006-05-26

Consulate Received : 2006-05-31

Packet 3 mailed 2006-06-19

Packet 3 Received : 2006-07-10

Packet 3 Sent : 2006-07-12

Packet 4 Received : 2006-09-23

Interview Date : 2006-10-05 passed!!!!

Visa Received : 2006-10-10

US Entry : 2006-10-13

Marriage : 2006-10-16

Comments : sending out AOS papers 11-27-06

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Your I-129f was approved in 149 days.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.