yellow67r

What is the police certificate?

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I think I have everything. I need to find a police certificate and translate it. In terms of my tongue, "what the hell is this?" Where do you get it?

Novosibirsk to Minneapolis

Sent to Moscow September 26th, 2006

Waiting for Interview, and to be together.

Saw my smart beautiful wife to be, and my baby girl on July 3rd, 2006

We expected her to be in Minneapolis on May 6th, 2006

Arrived October 27th

Married December 3rd

Baby girl born on December 29th

Started paperwork on AOS April 1st

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Police certificate is a record usually obtainable from the Ministry of Internal Affairs. One is needed from every place (country) lived at for more than 6 months since age 18.

More info can be found here: http://travel.state.gov/visa/reciprocity/C...er/R/Russia.htm

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Where do you get it?

Novosibirsk to Minneapolis

Sent to Moscow September 26th, 2006

Waiting for Interview, and to be together.

Saw my smart beautiful wife to be, and my baby girl on July 3rd, 2006

We expected her to be in Minneapolis on May 6th, 2006

Arrived October 27th

Married December 3rd

Baby girl born on December 29th

Started paperwork on AOS April 1st

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline
Where do you get it?

The nearest branch of the MVD in Russia where your fiance lives.

Available. Russian law (MVD Order no. 965, dated November 1, 2001) mandates that the Ministry of Internal Affairs (MVD) provide police certificates both to Russian citizens and to foreigners who have lived or are living in Russia. The law states that in Russia, MVD offices must provide the certificate within 30 days. Those residing outside of Russia, both Russian citizens and non-citizens, may either delegate a Power-of-Attorney to apply for the certificate on their behalf in Russia, or apply directly to the Russian Consulate. Police certificates should note all names that the person has used in Russia, and should note the MVD branches in all locations that were queried.

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.