Sign in to follow this  
EVOLUTION`

Anyone recieved their approval in the mail yet?

13 posts in this topic

hi

depends on where ya at in the states i think...it usually takes around 5-7 days for anything from them...lol

im waiting for ours to come in the mail .. hate the waiting of mail lol...

hope the rest of the journey isnt so long for you

take care

kath

I'm getting paranoid about checking my mail everyday now :lol: I'm only 2 states away from california. Shouldn't take that long right? Oh No the mail carrier musta lost it, No can't freak out right now. I'm counting the days till I can call NVC for the update :lol:

I'm getting paranoid about checking my mail everyday now :lol: I'm only 2 states away from california. Shouldn't take that long right? Oh No the mail carrier musta lost it, No can't freak out right now. I'm counting the days till I can call NVC for the update :lol:

I'd give them at least 7-10 business days which usually is standard waiting time for mailed documents.

Just wondering if anyone recieved their post mail approval letter yet? Does it really take that long to recieve one? I'm just curiouse.

We were informed by email the day after they approved us...it took 6 days from approval for us to receive the physical NOA2 by snail mail.

Good luck on your journey and Godspeed!

(F)

We were approved on the 9th and have yet to receive ours (Jenni is in North Carolina). She phoned up USCIS on Wednesday or Thursday last week and was told they would re-send the receipt. Today she got the following email, which I am presuming means they have resent what they needed to resend, Anyhow, hope you get yours soon, and I hope we get our too. I've had quite enough of waiting:

>*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

>

>The following is the latest information on your case status

>

>Receipt Number: WAC0619353760

>

>Application Type: I129F , PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

>

>Current Status:

>

>On September 22, 2006, the document we made based on the approval or

>registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued.

>

>If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status

>results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from

>USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the

>National Customer Service Center.

>

>National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

>

>*The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice

>that you received from the USCIS.

>*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

>

>

>Sincerely,

>

>

>The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.