Tim and Bethanie

Finished for the next 18 months...

7 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

:thumbs::dance: Tim received his SS card less than two weeks after his arrival, and the Green card arrived yesterday just shy of three weeks.

We are so happy to have all of this arrive in a reasonable time frame, and that we didn't have to chase something down again. Glad it is all over and done with for now. Life is great!

Bethanie

bar37.gif

Image14.jpg

bar37.gif

Timeline
Congratulations, Bethanie! Best wishes to you and Tim! Isn't the green card pretty? :D
:yes: I like the gold shiny back! We both fought over looking at it when it arrived. :lol:

bar37.gif

Image14.jpg

bar37.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: South Korea
Timeline

Congratulations Tim and Bethanie

1/12/06 Mail I-129f express mail

1/13/06 TSC rec'd

1/23/06 NOA1 from CSC

1/27/06 - Check cleared

7/10/06 - NOA2

7/14/06- rec'd @ NVC

8/14/06- NVC sent petition to Consulate

8/17/06 - Korean Consulate rec'd Petition

8/23/06 - rec'd packet 3 from Consulate

8/25/06 - sent packet 3 back to Consulate

8/27/06 - got confirmation email from Consulate, they rec'd packet three

8/27/06 - requested interview date via Consulate internet site.

9/1/06 - Checked internet site for interveiw date, it was there

9/25/06 - Interview date - APPROVED

9/28/06 - Visa in Zaeems Hand - YEAHHHHH

1/6/07 - leaving for USA

1/20/07 - Wedding Date

1/20/07 - MARRIED!!!!!

2/10/07 - rec'd certified copy of marriage license

AOS

3/13/07 - AOS package rec'd at Chicago Lockbox

3/20/07 - Rec'd Social Security Card

3/21/07 - Checks Cashed and Case Status online

3/24/07 - NOA1 Rec'd for AOS and EAD

3/27/07 - rec'd Biometrics appt letter - scheduled for 4/20/07 @ 11:00am

4/02/07 - "touched"

4/20/07 - had biometrics appt.

4/21/07 - rec'd letter stating case was transferred to CSC

5/22/07 - rec'd Case Pending at CSC email

6/25/07 - EAD card production ordered

7/7/07 - EAD "touched"

7/7/07 - AOS "touched"

8-6-07 - Rec'd EAD Card in the Mail

5-20-08 - AOS INTERVIEW - APPROVED - PASSPORT STAMPED

7-2-10 - Received 10 year green card in mail

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline

Congratulations to you both !!!

We FINALLY got Graham's last Friday (after they said thy "lost" his biometricss). It was a great surprise, as we were scheduled for an infopass appt a few days before it arrived !

Things are good here as well. It wasn't easy getting work at first, which was a MAJOR stress (to me more than him-he is WAY calmer than I am about $$$).

He began working for a temp agency here & there. Eventually, he was placed a health care company, cleaning up their books when one of the people he worked with noticed his I.T. skills.

At the end of Friday, he was offered a permanent position doing I.T. once the temp contract is complete.

He has been wanting to do I.T. for as long as I know him...

Needless to say, the man is quite happy !

And, so am I !!!!

So happy to hear things are well with you two ! (L)

"I have spread my dreams under your feet

Tread softly because you tread on my dreams"

-Yeats

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Congratulations !!!

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

Timeline
Congratulations to you both !!!

We FINALLY got Graham's last Friday (after they said thy "lost" his biometricss). It was a great surprise, as we were scheduled for an infopass appt a few days before it arrived !

Things are good here as well. It wasn't easy getting work at first, which was a MAJOR stress (to me more than him-he is WAY calmer than I am about $$$).

He began working for a temp agency here & there. Eventually, he was placed a health care company, cleaning up their books when one of the people he worked with noticed his I.T. skills.

At the end of Friday, he was offered a permanent position doing I.T. once the temp contract is complete.

He has been wanting to do I.T. for as long as I know him...

Needless to say, the man is quite happy !

And, so am I !!!!

So happy to hear things are well with you two ! (L)

:thumbs: Yeah for Mr B! I know it is a great relief to have him working. Tim has been attempting to do his job, but the dummy that programmed his laptop forgot the most important program of all so he hasn't gotten much done. He still gets paid a weekly base income but because of this f*up we are missing out on the bonuses! He will get them eventually but this next month is going to be tough without them.

I got fired from my job, first time ever in my life. The manager I guess got her panties in a wad for the time I have taken off, because she actually had to do some physical work. You would think after nearly two years of being there, never calling in sick or taking days off I would have been able to use my vacation time as I wanted! Anyway it was a relief, Tim wanted me to leave there anyway due to the physical part of the job. So now I am helping my mother out in their new business part time, which will go to full time once they get busy.

The main thing is that we are together! The rest doesn't really matter.

Glad to hear you and yours are doing well, when things settle down here I will have to email you. Know you guys are as busy as we are, but if you get a chance drop a line I will answer!

Bethanie

bar37.gif

Image14.jpg

bar37.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.