Sign in to follow this  
ziko

NOA2 APPROVED

17 posts in this topic

hi to everybody :):luv::)

i have been Approved.

wish everybody help me ,about what my fiancee will send me for consulat .and thanks.

Receipt Number: wac06***********

Application Type: I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On September 21, 2006, an approval notice was mailed. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.

:luv: Congratulations on your approval, the first thing you need to do is look at the guides there is a list of things there that will help you with what to send after the approval. It goes very much into detail about each and everything. I just sent my fiance his things and will post what I sent, as an example only. You need to contact your consulate when the time comes to find out if they require different documents, as for the Affidavit of Support. Some Consulates use the I-134 and some the I-864

For Example Only

• Page 1 – NOA1, NOA2, Letter from NVC

• Page 2 – Updated Fiance letter of Intent and copies

• Page 3 – Original Fiance letter of Intent and copies

• Page 4 – Petitioner Affidavit of Meeting and copies

• Page 5 – Beneficiary Affidavit of Meeting and Letter of Intent and copies

• Page 6 – – Proof of Meeting within 2 years – Beneficiary’s Trip

documents to USA, Itenary, Boarding Passes, Copy of Passport

Stamps

• Page 7 – Copies of Emails to and from each other –

• Page 8 – Greetings Cards sent to Beneficiary from Petitioner

• Page 9 – Phone Records – Yahoo Voice records

• Page 10 – Yahoo Chat Transcripts

• Page 11 – Pictures of us together on Zaeems trip to America to

see me

• Page 12 – Wedding Details

• Page 13 – Engagement ring Details

• Page 14 –Copy of 1st I-129F Petition Copies filed, NOA1, NOA2, letter from NVC – Case Number

• Page 15 –Copy of Current I-129F Petition Copies filed, and G-325A

forms for Petitioner and Beneficiary

• Page 16 – Petitioner’s original Birth Certificate, Marriage

Certificate and Divorce Decree and copies

• I-134 Affidavit of Support, pay stubs, letter from employer, bank letter, bankstatements, tax returns

Remember it is best to consulte the Consulate to make sure what they require, hope this helps

Stacey

:luv: Congratulations on your approval, the first thing you need to do is look at the guides there is a list of things there that will help you with what to send after the approval. It goes very much into detail about each and everything. I just sent my fiance his things and will post what I sent, as an example only. You need to contact your consulate when the time comes to find out if they require different documents, as for the Affidavit of Support. Some Consulates use the I-134 and some the I-864

For Example Only

Stamps

see me

• Page 14 –Copy of 1st I-129F Petition Copies filed, NOA1, NOA2, letter from NVC – Case Number

• I-134 Affidavit of Support, pay stubs, letter from employer, bank letter, bankstatements, tax returns

Remember it is best to consulte the Consulate to make sure what they require, hope this helps

Stacey

thank u so much for helping.

WONDERFUL!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Bet you're floating on air.

Best of luck on the journey that yet lies ahead. Would love to advise you, but haven't made it that far yet myself!

:D:dance::D:dance::D

P.S. Could you please take a brief moment or two to fill in your actual timeline so that your info can be included in the stats VJ compiles? It would help the rest of us gauge the speed of approvals. You can do this by clicking on the "My Assistant" link above and then choosing "Edit my Timeline."

Thanks!! :thumbs:

:time:

:luv:

For Example Only

Stamps

see me

Stacey

thank u so much for helping.

Your very welcome and Good Luck to you :luv:

aj1    1
hi to everybody :):luv::)

i have been Approved.

wish everybody help me ,about what my fiancee will send me for consulat .and thanks.

Receipt Number: wac06***********

Application Type: I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On September 21, 2006, an approval notice was mailed. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

AJ1 :dance::dance::thumbs:

AJ1 :dance:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.