wynterstail

statistics - anyone know where i could find...

5 posts in this topic

k1 vermont

take a look at the above link..this is for vermont office and your fiance's country..

dont know about the denials ..

take care and good luck with this journey...

kath

p.s. just looked at your timeline.. well done you beat us for approval by 3 days..go vermont...i bet you had a shock of your life like we did...lol

Edited by kath&rob

REMOVING CONDITIONS

11th Aug 2008 - Mailed I-751 to CSC.

12th Aug 2008 - Application received

14th Aug 2008 - Cheque cashed

18th Aug 2008 - Received NOA-dated the 12th

26th Aug 2008 - Received Biometrics letter

4th Sept 2008 - Biometrics-Detroit-Complete-'Touched'

5th Sept 2008 - 'Touched'

1st Dec 2008 - APPROVED-Card production ordered -112 days

8th Dec 2008 - USCIS mailed approval notice.

8th Dec 2008 - Received my 10 year Greencard in the mail. took 2 days.

Although I have the above date for approval my card actualy states the

2nd December..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Shock doesn't neven begin to say it! A friend who went through it 3 years ago kept asking me, are you SURE you're looking at the 797???

quote name='kath&rob' date='Sep 22 2006, 04:33 PM' post='463710']

k1 vermont

take a look at the above link..this is for vermont office and your fiance's country..

dont know about the denials ..

take care and good luck with this journey...

kath

p.s. just looked at your timeline.. well done you beat us for approval by 3 days..go vermont...i bet you had a shock of your life like we did...lol

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Just a quick question after looking at your timeline. I see you sent your package in on 1 sep. and I had mine recieved by them that day. Wondering if a. You recieved an NOA1 in the mail and b. If you used the web site and saw any hits. All I know of my case is that they cashed my check and that with the number on the back of my check that they recieved my package on the 1st. I have not gotten an NOA1 or any "touched" and have no clue whether or not anything is going on. Any insight you have would be great.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I never noticed if I had been "touched"-- I mailed the petition 9/1 (and never got return receipt from the post office), got the NOA1 about 9/6, and when I checked my email on the evening of Sunday the 17th, lo and behold was an email from USCIS saying the petition was approved. Yesterday I received the actual 797 in the mail, but when I call the NVC, I still don't have a case number there.

Ann

Just a quick question after looking at your timeline. I see you sent your package in on 1 sep. and I had mine recieved by them that day. Wondering if a. You recieved an NOA1 in the mail and b. If you used the web site and saw any hits. All I know of my case is that they cashed my check and that with the number on the back of my check that they recieved my package on the 1st. I have not gotten an NOA1 or any "touched" and have no clue whether or not anything is going on. Any insight you have would be great.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.