Heracles

Whats with the Avatar Steve n Jinky?

216 posts in this topic

1. If u see it, u can't be a Republican, 'cause they can't see shi.....t

2. If u see it, u can't be a Democrat, 'cause they can't see shi.....t

and if u r independent, u can't see it either 'cause republican and democrats don't let u see shi...t

LOLOLOLOL

:D

:lol::lol::lol:

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Definitely something spooky about this alleged offensive image. Everything someone tries to show it I just see an 'x' for a missing image.

Try changing your image Steve_Jinky - see if we can see it if it isn't religous!!!

I can see both.

Citizenship

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

CIS Office : San Francisco CA

Date Filed : 2008-06-11

NOA Date : 2008-06-18

Bio. Appt. : 2008-07-08

Citizenship Interview

USCIS San Francisco Field Office

Wednesday, September 10,2008

Time 2:35PM

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

i see it too. its not offensive to me though. i don't know what the big problem is

blackribbonsmall.png

Walk with the angels

let them keep you safe

we'll join you one day

in that wonderful place

stand on the clouds and never forget

we're holding on to you

in our memories and thoughts

until one day we'll meet again

Truly missed but never forgotten:

Diana

RIP 1982-08/2008

Verena

RIP 1983-03/2008

Daddy

RIP

"IMMIGRATION" PROCESS (TIMELINE):CLICK HERE

I can see it Steve... but heck what I don't understand is why someone should find it offensive!!! Beautiful work of art - ah well Steve you have entered the ranks of the infamous now :devil: I am sure you won't lose any sleep over it :lol:

Paul and I met on the Bazaar on the 14th January (he joined my progressive rock forum that day)

July 3rd he flew to England to meet me

We fell in love while he drove all over the place coz I cannot read maps (we were supposed to go to Ingleton - but touched Darlington 4 times, Pierce Bridge 6 times, Scotch Corner twice and Bernard Castle twice and we never did make it to Ingleton)

It has been so long and so much has happened in between...

Arrived in Houston on October 29th 2006

Married 17th November 2006

Lost my father 8th January 2007 (all dates are a blur after this)

Conditional Green Card dated 24th October 2007

I-751 posted on 6th August 2009

Received on 7th August 2009 in VT

Melo's Prog Bazaar

CTTE

well I kind of figured that Infidel was making a joke on the whole Mohammed image thingy....but what do I know? I always read too much into things :lol:

How's about a competition for "Most blasphemous Avatar"?

i would win!!! *wink* trust me! :P

line_bar_12d.gifline_bar_12d.gif

Music___Lennon___Imagine_by_jjjean6.png

Faith: not wanting to know what is true.~Nietzsche~

“The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.”

~Winston Churchill~

text___just_be_animated_colour_by_j.gif

line_bar_12d.gifline_bar_12d.gif