stayaway

For All VJ People

213 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

for the postive people here, yes exactly, the answer 3 is the most helpfull one, that is the advice people want, get the whole image, find advice.

and about am adult or not, i think its not ur bussinse, maybe am still 15 years old, maybe am 40 years old, all i care about is good help and advice about process that had to go throw to marry the one i want, which most of u did already and having gr8 life with ur husbands or wifes, that is all i really want, as much as new people here that is going go throw this whole process will want the same!

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

If all you wanted was help and advice then why did you post a thread comparing American women to Arab women and basically saying negative things about women of your culture?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
There is a lot of bickering going on in this board, and from my prospective it is derived, not from people who want to critize, but rather differing personality types. For instance, those that are type "A" personalities. These people are quick and to the point. They are leaders. Now for the downfall. These people tend to be less sensitive to others feelings.

For the "B" personalities. These people are very compassionate caring service oriented people. Their downfall is that they get their feelings hurt very easily.

In my business I deal with differing personality types, and my company felt that these differences were big enough that we all needed a class to learn to identify them, and to adjust our behavior accordingly.

Okay, we had one member give examples of Questions with 2 differing answers. If I may, can I suggest a 3rd answer?

Which comment is more helpful to an OP?

Q-I have not met the requirement to see my SO in the 2 years prior to filing. I filed a waiver request, and it got denied; so I am spending a fortune on a lawyer to appeal the denial.

A1-Keep trying. You will find a way to get the waiver approved. The system/process/life is so harsh, I can't believe that you/me/us have to go through to do this! I know you are sad and everyone here on this forum is so mean/harsh/uncaring. It's not fair/right that I/you/we have to go through this! It will all be OK in the end.

A2-There is very little chance of a waiver being approved, with or without the services of a lawyer. It may be wiser to spend the money on a plane ticket and solve the whole problem.

A-3 I'm so sorry to hear about your denial, this must be a difficult time for you. From my research I see that there is very little chance of a waiver being approved, with or without the services of a lawyer. It may be wiser to spend the money on a plane ticket to try to solve the problem. Whatever you choose, best of luck to you.

Q-I think I may fail my medical because I used ( insert whatever here).

A1-They are so cruel/harsh/unfair to put you/me/us through all this:( They are so mean/cruel/uncaring here on this forum!

A2-If you have evidence in your blood; they will probably find out. We will not, nor do not advise or advocate any illegal activity on this forum.

A3-You are right, you probably will fail your medical. I don't know the reasons behind your decision to use any sort of illegal drugs, but I hope you can learn from this lesson and make wiser decisions in the future. Whatever happens, I hope for a good future for you.

FYI, I am the type "A" personality, and I found I used to be much more blunt and to the point than I am now. I also learned that many people found this to be an annoying quirk in me. I now post my thoughts, then go back and reread it to see if I came across to harsh. Afterall, I am here to help anyone going through this with facts, nothing more nothing less. I just choose to do it a little softer than some.

An excellent post! :thumbs:

ETA: Although I probably like it because I'm a type B! :)

Edited by jenn3539

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: South Korea
Timeline
i notice lately that this forum which helped me through the whole visa processs turned into nightmare

and without visajourny i never been on my right way, this forum is the first forum i ever join, espicaly i ahte this kind of forums, but really visa journey was a gr8 one and helpfull, but lately it turned into nightmare.

i just wanted to tell people here, espcialy MEAN girls

any one find this forums, he be the most happiest person in the whole world cuz it help him to complete his process in the right way but people just find way to ruine that

we want this forum to be helpfull as it always was dont judge, dont call people stupid dont do any thing of that rude way, just help as much as u can, it will not hurt u, u dont have to lie, u can say u did wrong, and explain, notjust say that its stupid and u r doing stupid thing to urlife, its out of ur bussinse

like one time, i had problem and which all u know about it, everyone judge me on it, and treated me like bum, ididnt want that, i did wrong and i know it, but i needed postive help, i dont have experince, i needed help, but all i seeen is just people telling me we dont know how ur fiancee going live with u like that, one time, espicaly after the thread i open about women, i recived this private msg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

blackpanther ur wife, Sep 18 2006, 09:56 PM

Group: Members

your wife do look scared while you are hugging her. why? you're a crazy little kid. Please just quit being childish!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i dont even know him, and also about jabree, i find people offending her, its not ur bussinse, why ualways judge

people all do wrong, u r not angel, so dont judge, just help, ifu think there is problem about it, just explain ur point in respectfull way, say ur point as mature person, accept people saying no or yes, dont just judge and say this whole thing is stupid, ITS OUT OF UR BUSSINSE

i write this now for all who helped people and think they still can help, so wakeup and do it for God sake, cuz this forum is kinda rare kind of forum for visa subject, so we need the help here, dont judge, just say what is the right step, just advice, dont judge

PS, am sure poeple will judge back now and it mightopen a fight thread, but i wish u all be understanding for the subject am talking about!

Michael I didn't agree with you thread about the women thing, BUT I DO AGREE WITH THIS ONE, people should not judge one another, it is not anyones place to judge another persons.....you are right about that. If someone doesnt agree with something that is said, all they have to do is voice their opinion and leave it at that, judging does not have to be part of it. Totally agree!!!!!!

1/12/06 Mail I-129f express mail

1/13/06 TSC rec'd

1/23/06 NOA1 from CSC

1/27/06 - Check cleared

7/10/06 - NOA2

7/14/06- rec'd @ NVC

8/14/06- NVC sent petition to Consulate

8/17/06 - Korean Consulate rec'd Petition

8/23/06 - rec'd packet 3 from Consulate

8/25/06 - sent packet 3 back to Consulate

8/27/06 - got confirmation email from Consulate, they rec'd packet three

8/27/06 - requested interview date via Consulate internet site.

9/1/06 - Checked internet site for interveiw date, it was there

9/25/06 - Interview date - APPROVED

9/28/06 - Visa in Zaeems Hand - YEAHHHHH

1/6/07 - leaving for USA

1/20/07 - Wedding Date

1/20/07 - MARRIED!!!!!

2/10/07 - rec'd certified copy of marriage license

AOS

3/13/07 - AOS package rec'd at Chicago Lockbox

3/20/07 - Rec'd Social Security Card

3/21/07 - Checks Cashed and Case Status online

3/24/07 - NOA1 Rec'd for AOS and EAD

3/27/07 - rec'd Biometrics appt letter - scheduled for 4/20/07 @ 11:00am

4/02/07 - "touched"

4/20/07 - had biometrics appt.

4/21/07 - rec'd letter stating case was transferred to CSC

5/22/07 - rec'd Case Pending at CSC email

6/25/07 - EAD card production ordered

7/7/07 - EAD "touched"

7/7/07 - AOS "touched"

8-6-07 - Rec'd EAD Card in the Mail

5-20-08 - AOS INTERVIEW - APPROVED - PASSPORT STAMPED

7-2-10 - Received 10 year green card in mail

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
I think I am an A/B Negative type... :wacko:

You are one confused little kitten aren't you! :lol:

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

I think I am an A/B Negative type... :wacko:

You are one confused little kitten aren't you! :lol:

:yes::crying:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
How many of you were nervous or scared to go to another country to meet your SO for the first time? well Jabree is very nervous and a frightend young lady. so please offer support and extend a little compassion.

That's why I've asked her if she would like to talk with any Egypt related ladies to hear about our experiences. No answer :(

btw, I went to Egypt alone for the first time at age 21. It can be done.

Edited by rahma

10/14/05 - married AbuS in the US lovehusband.gif

02/23/08 - Filed for removal of conditions.

Sometime in 2008 - Received 10 year GC. Almost done with USCIS for life inshaAllah! Huzzah!

12/07/08 - Adopted the fuzzy feline love of my life, my Squeaky baby th_catcrazy.gif

02/23/09 - Apply for citizenship

06/15/09 - Citizenship interview

07/15/09 - Citizenship ceremony. Alhamdulilah, the US now has another american muslim!

irhal.jpg

online rihla - on the path of the Beloved with a fat cat as a copilot

These comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere without express written permission from UmmSqueakster.

Timeline
How many of you were nervous or scared to go to another country to meet your SO for the first time? well Jabree is very nervous and a frightend young lady. so please offer support and extend a little compassion.

Maybe we were nervous, but she never went... I don't get it. Everyone has offered her support in the form of advice and honest opinions. What more can you ask for?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Nervous or scared? :huh:

Nah, I am way too blonde to think that deep. (sorry for the blonde comment, not intended for anyone but me)

Edited by Morocco4ever

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: Timeline

That's why I've asked her if she would like to talk with any Egypt related ladies to hear about our experiences. No answer :(

how is she supposed to seek you all for comfort if you jump on her?

explain that? you all can mock her or me - all you want I am telling you this is the reason

why the Middle east thread is going to pot. :huh:

btw, NONE of you gave her any tips to make her a little more comfortable. I gave her some protocols to help her out.

shon.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

:innocent:

Bukhari Volume 3, Book 31, Number 118:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "Fasting is a shield (or a screen or a shelter). So, the person observing fasting should avoid sexual relation with his wife and should not behave foolishly and impudently, and if somebody fights with him or abuses him, he should tell him twice, 'I am fasting."

10/14/05 - married AbuS in the US lovehusband.gif

02/23/08 - Filed for removal of conditions.

Sometime in 2008 - Received 10 year GC. Almost done with USCIS for life inshaAllah! Huzzah!

12/07/08 - Adopted the fuzzy feline love of my life, my Squeaky baby th_catcrazy.gif

02/23/09 - Apply for citizenship

06/15/09 - Citizenship interview

07/15/09 - Citizenship ceremony. Alhamdulilah, the US now has another american muslim!

irhal.jpg

online rihla - on the path of the Beloved with a fat cat as a copilot

These comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere without express written permission from UmmSqueakster.

Timeline

how is she supposed to seek you all for comfort if you jump on her?

explain that? you all can mock her or me - all you want I am telling you this is the reason

why the Middle east thread is going to pot. :huh:

btw, NONE of you gave her any tips to make her a little more comfortable. I gave her some protocols to help her out.

Shon who jumped on her? She is the one who offered the information that she was denied.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.