stayaway

For All VJ People

213 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
look jordanin princess, with all respect for u, i think people who reach my point maybe they change there mind orthere way of thinking, people who didnt reach my point, it will be like me touching there buttons and they will open fights, i aint offending anybody and i didnt do anything, i think am talking about postive thing, and if anybody body see its not postive subject would say and i will accept it

I don't see anything positive in this thread or the one you made about Egyption/Arabic women. There are many people that have not reached your point and there are reasons for that. This is a forum to discuss IMMIGRATION. With the variety of members and the public nature of this forum, you are going to get a wide variety of responses in your posts and threads. Brush off what you don't like and use the information you do like. However there is no need to constantly lecture grown adults on how to conduct their lives.

You are admitting that you are touching buttons to start a fight. For what reason exactly? If you don't like what I have to say and it bothers you so much, put me on ignore. You are making a thread telling people to stop fighting knowing full well that you are pushing enought buttons to start a fight. :yes: Maybe in your opinion you are not offending anyone, but many people have told you just how offensive your post was.

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

For tmma, ur answer2 is forsure more helpfull and that is all am asking, i aint asking for fairy dreams and cotton balls, am asking for postive help, but i aint talking about this answers tmma, i write example that is private msg recived to me, from people, that is what kind of negtive reaction am talking about, anybody might see problems, u cant feel it

Timeline
For tmma, ur answer2 is forsure more helpfull and that is all am asking, i aint asking for fairy dreams and cotton balls, am asking for postive help, but i aint talking about this answers tmma, i write example that is private msg recived to me, from people, that is what kind of negtive reaction am talking about, anybody might see problems, u cant feel it

Posting a Private PM for everyone to see in a thread is a violation of TOS! :yes:

~jordanian_princess~

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Dear Michael (and Jean),

First of all I do recall that last week you were putting labels on Arab women in your lovely comparison of Egytpian women and American women. Now you tell me, is that not being judgemental? How can you then come back here today and preach to us not to judge Jabree? Are you dense?

Everyone already said this but no one was mean to Jabree in any way. How is it mean and judgemental to show her proof of how difficult, time consuming, and expensive an appeal can be? I don't know why you and Jean are so adament on sugar coating everything for her. No, we don't know the reason for the denial but obviously the USCIS thought her reason was not good enough which is why people are trying to help her in seeing that the chance of being approved at this point is very small.

I have never seen people try to play the role of the victim time after time for no reason whatsoever. It has become comical how advice is now taken so personally that it is twisted into someone being "ridiculed". You guys need to grow up and stop pretending that everyone is against you and out to get you. I'm tired of reading about how everyone is mean to you all the time. Why do you stay on VJ? What is the point? To play Mother Goose as Lisa said? Get over yourselves... I'm not being sucked into your pity party anymore.

Also Michael, a PM is a PERSONAL MESSAGE- and it is not to be pasted into the forum so everyone can see it. SOmeone sent it to you personally because they didn't want it on the board. Duh.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Posting a Private PM for everyone to see in a thread is a violation of TOS! :yes:

he's fully informed of it now, jp ;)

Also Michael, a PM is a PERSONAL MESSAGE- and it is not to be pasted into the forum so everyone can see it. SOmeone sent it to you personally because they didn't want it on the board. Duh.

already covered by jp, ty :yes:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Which comment is more helpful to an OP?

Q-I have not met the requirement to see my SO in the 2 years prior to filing. I filed a waiver request, and it got denied; so I am spending a fortune on a lawyer to appeal the denial.

A1-Keep trying. You will find a way to get the waiver approved. The system/process/life is so harsh, I can't believe that you/me/us have to go through to do this! I know you are sad and everyone here on this forum is so mean/harsh/uncaring. It's not fair/right that I/you/we have to go through this! It will all be OK in the end.

A2-There is very little chance of a waiver being approved, with or without the services of a lawyer. It may be wiser to spend the money on a plane ticket and solve the whole problem.

Q-I think I may fail my medical because I used ( insert whatever here).

A1-They are so cruel/harsh/unfair to put you/me/us through all this:(:(:( They are so mean/cruel/uncaring here on this forum!

A2-If you have evidence in your blood; they will probably find out. We will not, nor do not advise or advocate any illegal activity on this forum.

Just a couple of examples.

Which is the more honest or helpful? NONE of the responses were mean; BTW. Yes, one choice was more honest and level headed; surely as adults we want honesty, right? Anything else is just not helpful. I actually do not see any of the " ridiculing" people are talking about going on here. I think sometimes that when people are faced with comments that are not full of cotton balls-they get over sensitive.....Or could it be that people want sympathy poured on them for the situation they got themselves in/find themselves in? If that's the case. then an internet forum is prob not the best place to look for that kind of coddling.

I absolutely agree with this. I've been called harsh in the past when all I did was point out a fallicy or suggest a true solution. I think some of the "support" people say they are giving can be the absolutely most damaging responses. In the best case, they don't offer any solutions. In the worst case they give the impression that the current course, even if it is wrong, is justified and will produce a glorious result.

Sometimes the "support" is damaging. So, for those who make the comments about how unfeeling, harsh, or rude a comment may be--perhaps you should first evaluate the value of what has been presented.

05/16/2005 I-129F Sent

05/28/2005 I-129F NOA1

06/21/2005 I-129F NOA2

07/18/2005 Consulate Received package from NVC

11/09/2005 Medical

11/16/2005 Interview APPROVED

12/05/2005 Visa received

12/07/2005 POE Minneapolis

12/17/2005 Wedding

12/20/2005 Applied for SSN

01/14/2005 SSN received in the mail

02/03/2006 AOS sent (Did not apply for EAD or AP)

02/09/2006 NOA

02/16/2006 Case status Online

05/01/2006 Biometrics Appt.

07/12/2006 AOS Interview APPROVED

07/24/2006 GC arrived

05/02/2007 Driver's License - Passed Road Test!

05/27/2008 Lifting of Conditions sent (TSC > VSC)

06/03/2008 Check Cleared

07/08/2008 INFOPASS (I-551 stamp)

07/08/2008 Driver's License renewed

04/20/2009 Lifting of Conditions approved

04/28/2009 Card received in the mail

Filed: Timeline

i think i mentioned that i didnt know posting PM was problem, and now i know, and all people looking about posting what people send me private cuz i he didnt want on board, okey what do u think if someone send u same judging msg, while u never knew him or even talk to him, dont u think u will get upsetfrom it, everyone judging me cuz i write PM post, why dont u just read it and see how its offending, while i never know him, and he just being judging as some do, and for u SARAh and hecham, i never mentioned u, u always give help, postive help, and am jsut againest negtive help, and i think the admin, just write, and said he recive the same subject alot and he want to find out what is going on, i think its not just my opnion! thanks alot and much respect for u all

Timeline
i think i mentioned that i didnt know posting PM was problem, and now i know, and all people looking about posting what people send me private cuz i he didnt want on board, okey what do u think if someone send u same judging msg, while u never knew him or even talk to him, dont u think u will get upsetfrom it, everyone judging me cuz i write PM post, why dont u just read it and see how its offending, while i never know him, and he just being judging as some do, and for u SARAh and hecham, i never mentioned u, u always give help, postive help, and am jsut againest negtive help, and i think the admin, just write, and said he recive the same subject alot and he want to find out what is going on, i think its not just my opnion! thanks alot and much respect for u all

If someone had sent me a nasty PM (which I have gotten before) I just simply forward it to Captain Ewok. You are not above the rules of this forum no matter how offensive the message you get are.

~jordanian_princess~

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Timeline

If someone had sent me a nasty PM (which I have gotten before) I just simply forward it to Captain Ewok. You are not above the rules of this forum no matter how offensive the message you get are.

jp, he's fairly new and we've all been there before........i doubt anyone here knew everything about the rules of vj from day one.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

jp, he's fairly new and we've all been there before........i doubt anyone here knew everything about the rules of vj from day one.

I agree with you Chalres, but if I did it in error and then it was pointed out to me I would not try to defend my actions.

~jordanian_princess~

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Timeline
I think it's common sense not to copy and paste a PM to show how you think someone is judging you... doy!

you're right sarah, let's just crucify him for this too :wacko:

I agree with you Chalres, but if I did it in error and then it was pointed out to me I would not try to defend my actions.

i pointed it out to him in a pm, that the rules of vj prohibit such. but as he'd already posted the topic and it was past editing, he could not remove it. he's wiser now, so do we really need to beat this dead horse?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

I think it's common sense not to copy and paste a PM to show how you think someone is judging you... doy!

He crucified himself. :yes:

i pointed it out to him in a pm, that the rules of vj prohibit such. but as he'd already posted the topic and it was past editing, he could not remove it. he's wiser now, so do we really need to beat this dead horse?

How am I or anyone else for that matter supposed to know that you sent him a PM about it? :lol: I think you are the one beating it to a dead horse. I am simply responding to your remarks to me. :yes:

~jordanian_princess~

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.