Cam

New girl

83 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
My buddy that went to Moscow with me in 2005 just went to the Philippines last week. He reported that the three-way, four-way, or however-many-ways strikes your fancy, go for about 10% of what they go for in Moscow. So, if that's what you're interested in, Manila is the place, not Moscow. (I've heard nothing but good things about Bangkok in that department as well.)

Thanks for the chuckle, slim (:

But in all seriousness - by the time you factor in the time and plane fare, I'm sure one could just get it locally and still save a ton of money. (:

Cheers!

AKDiver

PEOPLE: READ THE APPLICATION FORM INSTRUCTIONS!!!! They have a lot of good information in them! Most of the questions I see on VJ are clearly addressed by the form instructions. Give them a read!! If you are unable to understand the form instructions, I highly recommend hiring someone who does to help you with the process. Our process, from K-1 to Citizenship and U.S. Passport is completed. Good luck with your process.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

My buddy that went to Moscow with me in 2005 just went to the Philippines last week. He reported that the three-way, four-way, or however-many-ways strikes your fancy, go for about 10% of what they go for in Moscow. So, if that's what you're interested in, Manila is the place, not Moscow. (I've heard nothing but good things about Bangkok in that department as well.)

OH MY :no:

This is disgusting.

WTF_Simba_by_chatnoir06.jpg

i agree with you 100% sarah ... the level of respect that some of the men in the asian/russian forums show for women is just deplorable. turns my stomach ...

line_bar_12d.gifline_bar_12d.gif

Music___Lennon___Imagine_by_jjjean6.png

Faith: not wanting to know what is true.~Nietzsche~

“The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.”

~Winston Churchill~

text___just_be_animated_colour_by_j.gif

line_bar_12d.gifline_bar_12d.gif

This is disgusting.

i agree with you 100% sarah ... the level of respect that some of the men in the asian/russian forums show for women is just deplorable. turns my stomach ...

:thumbs: Women seem to be a mere commodity. Sad for them.

Edited by JenT

8-30-05 Met David at a restaurant in Germany

3-28-06 David 'officially' proposed

4-26-06 I-129F mailed

9-25-06 Interview: APPROVED!

10-16-06 Flt to US, POE Detroit

11-5-06 Married

7-2-07 Green card received

9-12-08 Filed for divorce

12-5-08 Court hearing - divorce final

A great marriage is not when the "perfect couple" comes together.

It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.

Timeline
Women seem to be a mere commodity. Sad for them.
You know, if you bother to read the whole thread (and a few others), you would know that MOST of us do not fall into this camp, and are in fact expressing the same derision towards those who do.

Cheers!

AKDiver

PEOPLE: READ THE APPLICATION FORM INSTRUCTIONS!!!! They have a lot of good information in them! Most of the questions I see on VJ are clearly addressed by the form instructions. Give them a read!! If you are unable to understand the form instructions, I highly recommend hiring someone who does to help you with the process. Our process, from K-1 to Citizenship and U.S. Passport is completed. Good luck with your process.

But in all seriousness - by the time you factor in the time and plane fare, I'm sure one could just get it locally and still save a ton of money. (:

Cheers!

AKDiver

True, but you get what you pay for! And he was talking about volume acquisitions at low cost. To get that here or in Moscow would be impossible.

And to all you women who have "good, women-respecting" fiancees/husbands from countries other than Russia/Asia (I'm wondering why you're even browsing through the Russia forum other than to display another of your womanly traits.... BEING NOSY!!! I'm guessing you saw the "replying to new girl" titled thread and said "Hmm. I wonder what these woman-hating boys are up to. I'm going to go display my dissatisfaction with them." In all fairness though, if you thought someone was annnouncing the birth of a baby daughter, and you came over to give congrats, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.... here it is: "I doubt it.") please open your eyes and realize that women in (some) foreign countries are sometimes a commodity. When they are in "the business" they are marketing a product to be bought and sold (or more appropriately, "rented") and when a consumer is looking for a product, (and since you are women, I'll go ahead and just assume that you like to shop... so you should know this) they like to get the best product for the least amount of money, hence a trip to Manila or Bangkok is going to be way more of a bargain than going to Moscow or attempting to "hire" a local. In theory, you get more bang for your buck!

If you don't want to acknowledge these facts, or think I'm wrong for pointing it out, that's fine. Just click on another forum. While you're at it, send Sally Struthers $.21/day, there are kids starving around the world too. (I'm guessing you're not going to do that either... but you will b!^@# about it here in the Russia forum.) Go save the world.... one post at a time!

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Timeline

Cheers!

AKDiver

True, but you get what you pay for! And he was talking about volume acquisitions at low cost. To get that here or in Moscow would be impossible.

And to all you women who have "good, women-respecting" fiancees/husbands from countries other than Russia/Asia (I'm wondering why you're even browsing through the Russia forum other than to display another of your womanly traits.... BEING NOSY!!! I'm guessing you saw the "replying to new girl" titled thread and said "Hmm. I wonder what these woman-hating boys are up to. I'm going to go display my dissatisfaction with them." In all fairness though, if you thought someone was annnouncing the birth of a baby daughter, and you came over to give congrats, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.... here it is: "I doubt it.") please open your eyes and realize that women in (some) foreign countries are sometimes a commodity. When they are in "the business" they are marketing a product to be bought and sold (or more appropriately, "rented") and when a consumer is looking for a product, (and since you are women, I'll go ahead and just assume that you like to shop... so you should know this) they like to get the best product for the least amount of money, hence a trip to Manila or Bangkok is going to be way more of a bargain than going to Moscow or attempting to "hire" a local. In theory, you get more bang for your buck!

If you don't want to acknowledge these facts, or think I'm wrong for pointing it out, that's fine. Just click on another forum. While you're at it, send Sally Struthers $.21/day, there are kids starving around the world too. (I'm guessing you're not going to do that either... but you will b!^@# about it here in the Russia forum.) Go save the world.... one post at a time!

I am not spending $3500+ going to Russia just looking for sex. I can get that here.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
You know, if you bother to read the whole thread (and a few others), you would know that MOST of us do not fall into this camp, and are in fact expressing the same derision towards those who do.

Cheers!

AKDiver

I have read the whole thread and am glad that there are those who oppose this behavior because it really is appauling.

This is disgusting.

Yes it just isn't right...

Filed: Timeline

Cheers!

AKDiver

I have read the whole thread and am glad that there are those who oppose this behavior because it really is appauling.

This is disgusting.

Yes it just isn't right...

With all the women scammers out there, in every country, a little turn-about is only fair.

Timeline
With all the women scammers out there, in every country, a little turn-about is only fair.
This sounds about like something Cam would say. I stand by my previous, "I hope he gets burned" comment and would add some specificity with, "I hope he ends up robbed, beaten, stripped naked, and left out in the middle of nowhere with a tatoo on his forehead that reads 'Я плохой американский'".
And to all you women who have "good, women-respecting" fiancees/husbands from countries other than Russia/Asia (I'm wondering why you're even browsing through the Russia forum other than to display another of your womanly traits.... BEING NOSY!!!
This, I agree with. Either being nosy, looking for entertainment, or to look down upon those who are here. It could be any or all of those. I dunno why else one would stumble in here.
please open your eyes and realize that women in (some) foreign countries are sometimes a commodity
While it may be true that women in some cultures are turned into a commodity, or turn themselves into a commodity, that's beyond one's control. However, if one TREATS women as a commodity, then one has noone to blame but oneself. What we have seen in several posts here is some people clearly view women as a commodity. Let's hope such people are not too surprised when the tables get turned and they find themselves being treated as such.

Karama is a funny thing.

Cheers!

AKDiver

...Either being nosy, looking for entertainment, or to look down upon those who are here. It could be any or all of those. I dunno why else one would stumble in here.

Consider for a moment that some of us do not enter specific forums to read threads, but rather select "view new posts" from any screen to read all of the posts, regardless of their origin. I rarely pay attention to what forum a post is in, unless I look to understand whether the question is relevant to the K1 or K3 process.

4-26-06 I-129F mailed

11-5-06 Married

Timeline
I rarely pay attention to what forum a post is in...
Imagine your efficiency gains if you did.

Cheers!

AKDiver

This thread has turned into one that falls into the 'amusement' category.

4-26-06 I-129F mailed

11-5-06 Married

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.