Sign in to follow this  
jack and jill

I130 approved

13 posts in this topic

I checked yesterday and saw that I was touched on my I130 for the first time. I was happy that I was touched, but i was not too optimistic as i have seen many people being touched many times without an approval. In addition, my local California senators office called and left a message saying they have some information aboutmy case. Therefore I assumed that the touch was because of the inquiry.

Lo and behold, this morning i checked my email and i have 5 emails from USCIS saying my I130 was approved yesterday.

I want to thank everyone for their support and encouragement. I know the journey is not over yet, but this is one big hurdle that has been passed. Hopefully everyones get approved quickly as well

I checked yesterday and saw that I was touched on my I130 for the first time. I was happy that I was touched, but i was not too optimistic as i have seen many people being touched many times without an approval. In addition, my local California senators office called and left a message saying they have some information aboutmy case. Therefore I assumed that the touch was because of the inquiry.

Lo and behold, this morning i checked my email and i have 5 emails from USCIS saying my I130 was approved yesterday.

I want to thank everyone for their support and encouragement. I know the journey is not over yet, but this is one big hurdle that has been passed. Hopefully everyones get approved quickly as well

Congratulations!

Thast great news! congratulations on your approval!!! Who did you contact to do the inquery for you? I thik I might do the same. How do I go about doing that?

I contacted my local precinct california senator (not US senator). Just find out who it is in your area and call them to see if they can make an inquiry. Usually they are very nice and willing to do it for you

Dip Stick try it!! I sent a letter to my US senetor's office and my local congressman.......I think you mean your congressman.....because there are only 2 senetors in every state.

I hope it works for me too.......damn USCIS......just complete files in orderly fashion.........

Can anyone hear me :crying::crying:

I just want to turn red!!and do the happy dance :dance::dance:

Dip Stick try it!! I sent a letter to my US senetor's office and my local congressman.......I think you mean your congressman.....because there are only 2 senetors in every state.

I hope it works for me too.......damn USCIS......just complete files in orderly fashion.........

Can anyone hear me :crying::crying:

I just want to turn red!!and do the happy dance :dance::dance:

this might be a real dumb question but I dont even know who that is. Or how to go about finding that information as I have never had to contact any type of goverment person for any issue. Any guidence on where i can find out?I live in Houston Texas. Is it by county? Is there a web page I can go to?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.