valentine

enquiries

18 posts in this topic

Hey Taye, have u guys not received an interview date yet...have u received any of the packages? Trying to get a feel of the timeline between Lagos receiving files from NVC and actual interview scheduling. It looks like they have slowed down once more. Oh bother!!!

Hi masterpiece,

Thanks for asking, she will go pick it up next week. She works at a bank and those guys work from sunrise to sunset, so she has not been able to take a timeoff but she will next week. We are actually really timing it too 'cause we don't want her to interview b/4 i come home so hopefully everything we be in perfect timing. How 'bout yours? I hope everything works out fine for you. Goodluck and Godbless !

I-129f sent-- 05-26-2006

NOA1 - 06-08-2006

Rfe recieved - 06-30-2006

rfe sent - 06-30-2006

NOA2 - 07-31-2006

NVC received - 08-03-2006

NOA2 recieved in the mail: 08-04-2006

NVC sent : 08-04-2006

NVC letter recieved: 08-10-2006

Embassy confirmed: 08-11-2006

interview date: 11-09-2006

Visa approved : 11-09-2006

Visa recieved : 11-15-200

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
my previous relationship K1 didn't work for some reason known to me (long story)

I left the U.S before my I-94 expires.I am in my home country now

I am now in my home country and I met a lady wh agree to marry me and come to nigeria

for a visit soon

Has any one in this forum recieve administrative review because of age difference?Need your sincere answers.

Can age difference pose a problem in the next process.she is older than me we some years?

please I need your advice.

she is 43yrs and I am 33yrs, she has two children but never marry before or file for spouse before

Can this pose a red flag, Is the gap so much for marriage?

Is there any immigration law that can pose a hindrance to this process for age difference?

Please need your valuable suggestion please.

I appreciate your answers in advance.

thanx all.I wish all of you the best of luck.

1. I have heard of some going through AR hell because of what they speculated to was the age difference. Wish I could remember names, but just remember a couple from the middle -east forum who married much older women.

2. However...43 and 33 is not too bad. Is 33 your real age, or the one on paper? Anyway, if you show your age as 33, I don't think this is too much of a problem.

3. No law that I have ever heard of, but each CO has discretion.

Valentine, the real issue here is going to be your previous failed relationship and the quick new relationship. Just a couple months ago you must have been interviewed and attested to the validity of your love with your ex fiance. Do you see the problem? Honestly, it will be best for you to wait some time...at least 6 months, before starting the process again. One more thing....did your ex fiance report you to immigration? Did she make any complaint? If so, your best option would be to address this and close the case on good terms, before starting a new visa process.

K3

10-xx-04 I129 sent

05-xx-05 NOA1 from USCIS - Aproved - Abandoned for Cr1

CR1

11-15-04 I-130 sent

12-10-04 NOA 1 fee changed had to resend info with new fee

12-11-04 Resend case with new fee

02-14-05 NOA 2 I-130 Case aproved and sent to NVC

02-25-05 NVC received case

03-21-05 Received I-864 fee bill

03-22-05 Sent $70 I-864 payment to

04-16-05 Received IV fee bill

04-17-05 Sent $ 380 IV payment to NVC

05-02-05 Received I-864 packet from NVC

05-02-05 Sent I-864 packet to NVC

05-11-05 NVC received IV payment

05-16-05 NVC sent third packet

05-25-05 Received DS-230 and third packet instructions

06-06-05 NVCReceived DS-230 per fed ex confirmation

06-07-05 NVC Enters DS-230 information in system

waiting waiting waiting

06-20-05 Case Completed!!!!!!!yipee.

waiting for interview date.............

7-26-05 Baby born!!!! yaya

8-15-05 Interview set for 9-29-05

9-29-05 Interview suck they want more proof

10-20-05 second interview

10-24-05 yaya haleloujhya finally got it.

10-28-05 going to meet husband in New York. yayayaya

10-30-05 Home!!!!

Lifting Conditions

7-28-07 Mailed form I751 and supporting documents. $275 (Old fee!!!!!Yipee!!!)

8-17-07 Check cleared my account.

8-20-07 Touched

8-30-07 Received Biometric apointment letter.

9-11-07 Biometrics Apointment

9-22-07 Received letter of approval

9-24-07 Received GC Whoo hoo done for 10 years!!!

09-20-09 Sent N-400 for Citizenship

11-01-09 Bio

01-11-10 Passed Interview

01-16-10 Received notice for swearing in ceremony

02-03-10 Swearing in ceremony

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hey Taye, have u guys not received an interview date yet...have u received any of the packages? Trying to get a feel of the timeline between Lagos receiving files from NVC and actual interview scheduling. It looks like they have slowed down once more. Oh bother!!!

Hi masterpiece,

Thanks for asking, she will go pick it up next week. She works at a bank and those guys work from sunrise to sunset, so she has not been able to take a timeoff but she will next week. We are actually really timing it too 'cause we don't want her to interview b/4 i come home so hopefully everything we be in perfect timing. How 'bout yours? I hope everything works out fine for you. Goodluck and Godbless !

[/

thanx for your post joel,

smy ex didn;t make any report and we never exchahe words either.

she said she can't marry me and i hvae to leave the country.

see more of you.

valentine

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.