active5467

dont want to forget anything

6 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

we got our noa2 im just looking for some help and ideas on what i need to send to my fiancee for the upcoming interview i have seen other posts asking this same question but i wasnt smart enough to print it or save it im just trying to be totally ready and dont want to forget something small or big any help and or suggestions will be appreciated thanks and good luck to everyone mike

may 2 sent i 129 f to ins calif srvc cntr in laguna niguel

may 15 received receipt or noa 1

may 17 touched

june 28 r.f.e./imbra

august 08 sent rfe back to uscis

august 17 e mail notification of receipt for imbra rfe <107 days>

sept 11 e mail noa 2 approved <132 days>

sept 25 sent from uscis to nvc

oct 2 nvc received/new number assigned

oct 4 sent to embassy in juarez mexico

oct 20 embassy sent packet to fiancee

nov 1 us citizen received packet from consulate

dec 5 interview and got visa

dec 7 coming to calif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

What to send to your fiance(e) once the I-129F is approved (Receive NOA2):

1. A copy of the entire I-129f package (that you made when you sent the petition in) and a copy of information that you sent back due to an RFE (if you received one).

2. Send all originals of the documentary proof that you submitted for the I-129F to your fiance(e) for their interview at the embassy.

3. Send an original letter affirming your desire to marry your fiance(e) and your continued support of the K-1 Visa. Sign and date the form. This will be similar to the letter you provided with the I-129F, but dated much closer to the interview (it will have most likely been several months since you submitted your I-129F).

4. I-134 Affidavit of Support form. Ensure it is notarized (by a public notary), with all required supporting evidence. Some consulates may require a different form. Some require an I-864. If yours does, send that instead. You can call or email the consulate to check. Additionally, the consulate will notify your fiance(e) via mail correspondence which they prefer. Begin collecting the required information ahead of time, as it can often take several weeks to collect it all.

5. You will likely need at a minimum (for the above form) two to three of your most recent pay stubs and a signed letter from your employer listing you job title, start date, your salary, and the status (full-time) of your position. Begin collecting these asap after your NOA2 arrives. You will also probably want to include other evidence such as your banking information and other assets as required by the I-134/I-864. Specifically you will need at least 2 of the 4 options mentioned in Section II-Supporting Evidence of the I-134.

6. A copy of the NOA2 that you received in the mail.

Look here:

http://www.visajourney.com/faq/k1k2visa-application.html

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...mp;page=k1guide

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: South Korea
Timeline

First of all the guides give you a great list of what to send after you get your NOA2, you may want to look at. I am also going to post what I just recently sent my fiance, because our interview is coming up soon, hopefully this will help you, but this is for example only, you need to contact your Consulate and find out what forms they require, especially when it comes to the Affidavit of Support.

FOR EXAMPLE ONLY

• Page 1 – NOA1, NOA2, Letter from NVC and copies

• Page 2 – Updated Fiance letter of Intent dated and copies

• Page 3 – Original Fiance letter of Intent and copies

• Page 4 – Petitioner Affidavit of Meeting and copies

• Page 5 – Beneficiary Affidavit of Meeting and Letter of Intent and copies

• Page 6 – – Proof of Meeting within 2 years – Beneficiary’s Trip

documents to USA, Itenary, Boarding Passes, Copy of Passport

Stamps and copies

• Page 7 – Copies of Emails to and from each other –

• Page 8 – Greetings Cards sent to Beneficiary from Petitioner

• Page 9 – Phone Records – Yahoo Voice records

• Page 10 – Yahoo Chat Transcripts

• Page 11 – Pictures of us together on Zaeems trip to America to

see me

• Page 12 – Wedding Details

• Page 13 – Engagement ring Details

• Page 14 –copy of 1st I-129F Petition Copies filed, NOA1, NOA2, letter from NVC – Case Number 6

• Page 15 – copy of Current I-129F Petition Copies filed, and G-325A

forms for Petitioner and Beneficiary

• Page 16 – Petitioner’s original Birth Certificate, Marriage

Certificate and Divorce Decree and copies

• Page 17 – Beneficiary’s Academic Documents, Diplomas and

Certificates

Affidavit of Support I-134 Paystubs, bank letter, employment letter, bank statements, tax returns

Again, this is just an example to go by, you should go over the guides and contact your embassy to make sure what they require, hope this helps,

~Stacey

Edited by snz1802

1/12/06 Mail I-129f express mail

1/13/06 TSC rec'd

1/23/06 NOA1 from CSC

1/27/06 - Check cleared

7/10/06 - NOA2

7/14/06- rec'd @ NVC

8/14/06- NVC sent petition to Consulate

8/17/06 - Korean Consulate rec'd Petition

8/23/06 - rec'd packet 3 from Consulate

8/25/06 - sent packet 3 back to Consulate

8/27/06 - got confirmation email from Consulate, they rec'd packet three

8/27/06 - requested interview date via Consulate internet site.

9/1/06 - Checked internet site for interveiw date, it was there

9/25/06 - Interview date - APPROVED

9/28/06 - Visa in Zaeems Hand - YEAHHHHH

1/6/07 - leaving for USA

1/20/07 - Wedding Date

1/20/07 - MARRIED!!!!!

2/10/07 - rec'd certified copy of marriage license

AOS

3/13/07 - AOS package rec'd at Chicago Lockbox

3/20/07 - Rec'd Social Security Card

3/21/07 - Checks Cashed and Case Status online

3/24/07 - NOA1 Rec'd for AOS and EAD

3/27/07 - rec'd Biometrics appt letter - scheduled for 4/20/07 @ 11:00am

4/02/07 - "touched"

4/20/07 - had biometrics appt.

4/21/07 - rec'd letter stating case was transferred to CSC

5/22/07 - rec'd Case Pending at CSC email

6/25/07 - EAD card production ordered

7/7/07 - EAD "touched"

7/7/07 - AOS "touched"

8-6-07 - Rec'd EAD Card in the Mail

5-20-08 - AOS INTERVIEW - APPROVED - PASSPORT STAMPED

7-2-10 - Received 10 year green card in mail

info on fiance visa appointment package can be found on this link:

http://usembassy.state.gov/CiudadJuarez/ww...ml#fiancepacket

scroll down page for fiance package.

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
we got our noa2 im just looking for some help and ideas on what i need to send to my fiancee for the upcoming interview i have seen other posts asking this same question but i wasnt smart enough to print it or save it im just trying to be totally ready and dont want to forget something small or big any help and or suggestions will be appreciated thanks and good luck to everyone mike

Hi,

I hope you don't think I'm stupid, but I have 3 questions and cant find the answers anywhere. My fiance is in Morocco, and I am in the US doing the paperwork, and I am almost finished. But, I have a few questions, if I may: What is this Alien Registration Number that he is supposed to have?, and how do you get one, or do you really need one? (quite confusing). And, the signatures needed by him for the Fiance Letter of Intent & the G-325A Biographic Info Sheet; how am I supposed to get those or not? Please advise if you have the answers to my questions. I sincerely hope that I havent violated any of the rules, and thanks for your assistance. Sincerely, Carol

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline
Hi,

I hope you don't think I'm stupid, but I have 3 questions and cant find the answers anywhere. My fiance is in Morocco, and I am in the US doing the paperwork, and I am almost finished. But, I have a few questions, if I may: What is this Alien Registration Number that he is supposed to have?, and how do you get one, or do you really need one? (quite confusing). And, the signatures needed by him for the Fiance Letter of Intent & the G-325A Biographic Info Sheet; how am I supposed to get those or not? Please advise if you have the answers to my questions. I sincerely hope that I havent violated any of the rules, and thanks for your assistance. Sincerely, Carol

You wont have an A-Number (Alien Registration Number) until after you get the second notice of action from the USCIS, so leave that line blank.

So why do they have that line on the I-129F, and G-325A form?

I-129F: The alien beneficiary may have been in the USA before on a different type of visa like work, student, or even visitor and if they had they may remember or have that number on their prior visa, and it can be entered on that line, it can help in the process.

The G-325A form is used again for AOS, and by that time they will have a number.

Edited by YuAndDan

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.