michellek1976

Has CSC finished with March, April, May and June?

18 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

I'm seeing more approvals from July than any other month. What's going on. I don't believe they've finished with us early filers.

Anyone else jealous / disappointed / confused by the last 2 weeks of approvals?

........... I think almost all of us ???

Well, maybe not disappointed, but definitely a little jealous, curious, and HOPEFUL!!!

6/29 - NEW I-129 mailed to CSC

7/21 - NOA1 issued

9/21 - finally ... my first touch!!

9/21 - NOA2 issued

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

The reason probably is Filers who used the new I129F are getting their approval while we are getting the IMBRA form. Good luck to them and good luck to us all as we will eventually get that sacred APPROVAL!!! PATIENCE is the key!

02-20-07 INTERVIEW!!! APPROVED!!!

02-27-07 Visa Delivered (Makati)

02-28-07 Arrive Tucson, Thanks God!

03-13-07 Got marriage license

03-16-07 Apply for SSN

03-29-07 SSN received

04-21-07 Wedding Tucson Botanical Gardens

05-02-07 Mailed AOS

05-03-07 AOS received Chicago

05-11-07 NOA1 receipt

05-29-07 Bio appt

05-30-07 touch

07-02-07 interview letter snailmail

08-27-07 INTERVIEW!

Filed: Country: Guyana
Timeline
The reason probably is Filers who used the new I129F are getting their approval while we are getting the IMBRA form. Good luck to them and good luck to us all as we will eventually get that sacred APPROVAL!!! PATIENCE is the key!

I don't think that is the reason. My IMBRA RFE was returned to USCIS since 7/6 and I haven't gotten my NOA2. I filed early April. And honestly I give up looking out for my NOA2 especially when I see all these July appovals.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
I'm seeing more approvals from July than any other month. What's going on. I don't believe they've finished with us early filers.

No, they are not finished.

Fernanda's Timeline

K-1

June 2, 2006 - Mailed K1 Petition

Jun 28, 2006 - NOA1

Oct 05, 2006 - NOA2 - APPROVED after 122 days

Dec 05, 2006 - Received Packet 3 from Consulate

Dec 11, 2006 - Medical Examination in Belo Horizonte

Jan 10, 2007 - Returned Packet #3 to Consulate (SEDEX-10)

Mar 13, 2007 - INTERVIEW SUCCESS! We have our K-1 VISA !!

POE & Texas Wedding

Mar 27, 2007 - POE Houston, TX. No questions. Gone in 10 minutes.

Mar 28, 2007 - Marriage License app

April 4, 2007 - Our Wedding Day!

April 12, 2007 - Apply for SS card with married name

April 20, 2007 - Received SS card

AOS

June 4, 2007 - Mailed AOS

June 6, 2007 - USCIS received

June 11, 2007 - NOA1 for I-485

July 18, 2007 - Biometrics completed

July 20, 2007 - Case transferred from MSC to CSC

July 31, 2007 - AOS Approved - 57 days - Without an Interview!

Aug 06, 2007 - Received Green Card in the mail today!

Jan 8, 2009 @ 8:18PM - Our son was born tonight !!

I-751 - Remove Conditions

July 11, 2009 - Certified Mail to VSC I-751 Package

July 14, 2009 - Check cleared bank

July 20, 2009 - NOA1 & 1 yr extension - Receipt date is July 14. Case# assigned

Sept 1, 2009 - Biometrics completed

Nov 25, 2009 - I-751 is approved. No Interview.

Dec 14, 2009 - 10yr Green Card arrived !

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

To all those filing in March, April and May and still no NOA2 my heart goes out to you guys. I myself only was touched today after just over 100 days of no activity. So yes it is unfortunate and unfair but that is the way things are with any bureaucracy. Trying to make sense of it is liable to drive any sane person over the edge. Good luck and god speed to everyone.

I feel for you early filers - our petition has a NOA of 13/7 and i see other petitions with later NOA1s getting approval...I feel confused and unsure what is going on so you guys must feel so much more at a loss !!.......so as someone who is a July filer i really hope you early filers see some movement soon!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I share your frustration, even though I benefited from it. I think this issue should be raised with politicians every chance we get.

Tom

Thank for for updating your timeline. (My Assistant, then edit/add my timeline.)
K1

First, there is the old form + RFE's and new form. That makes a big difference.

But then for the people filing at the same time and with the same form, there is also alot of different factors its gotta be case by case. Some people prolly have more stuff to look at than others. I dont know, but could be anything, background, jobs, countries, ties, family, situation (how many times divorced, divorce legall, etc) I dont know but its not a simple process either. Im really sad for all the March, April and June filers, but im sure its gonna get to an end before the end of 2006. I sure hope so. Weve seen a few people getting approved lately from that period and Im sure they taking care of it. You also have to look at the fact that there is prolly thousands of people OUTSIDE VJ that files for this visa. We are not the only ones in the world. Maybe they have like 20 petitions everyday and you're one of these 20 and have to wait your turn.

Just dont lose hope people, were all going to laugh at it in a few months when we are going to be with our beloved. Its just gonna be a bad dream to forget about. Its such a small price to pay for this life that awaits us all :):luv:

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif+3dflags-canqc1-1.gif3Dflags

Removal of Conditions: GC received on 09/17/2009

Application to replace permanent resident cards filed 3/30/2019 (I-90)

Yes, Disappointed, Depressed and feeling helpless. We should of just delayed our filing 2 and a half months and we could already have our approval.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

DEAN AND SHERYL

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline
Yes, Disappointed, Depressed and feeling helpless. We should of just delayed our filing 2 and a half months and we could already have our approval.

Or even better....we could have just gotten married in the US and apply for an AOS directly. Not only I would be with my love full time but I also would have my Green Card by now! :bonk:

BUT, we had to do what is was supposedly the right thing to do, AND here we are, stuck in CSC limbo!!!!!!!

May 1996: Met in Mexico
K1
March 7th, 2006: Sent 129F to NSC
March 9th, 2006: NOA1 Day 1
June 15th, 2006: Notice of transfer to CSC
October 3rd, 2006: IMBRA RFE e-mail
October 17th, 2006 CSC e-mail confirming RFE receipt.
October 18th, 2006: NOA2!!!!!!!! 224 days!
October 25th, 2006: NVC received file
November 10th, 2006: Received Packet from CDJ
January 5th, 2007: Visa approved!!!! 302 days!
February 16th, 2007: Civil Ceremony
AOS
February 21st, 2007: Mailed AOS, EAD & AP to Chicago
March 1st, 2007: NOA1 - Day 1
March 26th, 2007: I-485 transferred to CSC - Day 25
March 30th, 2007: Biometrics appointment - Day 29
April 14th, 2007: Big Wedding!!!!
May 8th, 2007: AP Approved - Day 68
May 10th, 2007: EAD Approved- Day 70
September 20th, 2007: SECOND Biometrics appointment - Day 203
December 4th, 2007: AOS approved!!!! 278 days!
December 10th, 2007: Received GC - Day 284
Removal of Conditions
August 31st, 2009: Mailed I-751 to CSC
September 2nd, 2009: NOA1 - Day 1
October 15th, 2009: Biometrics appointment - Day 44
October 26th, 2009: 10 year GC approved!! - Day 55
October 31st, 2009: Received GC - Day 60

NATURALIZATION

May 7th, 2013: Mailed N-400

May 9th, 2013: NOA1 - Day 1

June 10th, 2013: Biometrics Appointment - Day 33

September 5th, 2013: Interview - Day

September 27th, 2013: Oath Ceremony- Day

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

This whole process sucks for me. It has really tried my patience. USCIS knew about IMBRA for months, yet did nothing about it. There is also a big disparity between the processing times between the service centers and now at the CSC itself. I thought they would go by first in- first out. Now you see that they could care less about the lives they affect. I am just glad that I am now dealing with the State Department. They have proved to be easier to deal with.

March 29, 2006: mailed the I-129f form after getting all the documents translated and prepared

April 07, 2006: NOA-1

June 30, 2006: IMBRA RFE received by me

July 07, 2006: IMBRA RFE received by CSC

Aug 01, 2006: NOA-2

Aug 15, 2006: receipt from NVC stating they have the approved petition

Aug 25, 2006: email from US Embassy in Moscow, interview scheduled for Oct 16 @ 8:00 am

Sep 29, 2006: packet 3 finally received at old address even though we notified the NVC and Moscow Embassy of the new address.

October 16, 2006: Interview She passed

October 26, 2006: Arrival Date in the United States

November 09, 2006: Married

January 01, 2007: Moved from Florida to Kansas City (job related, not by choice)

January 12, 2007: Mailed paperwork for AOS, EAD, travel

January 18, 2007: Chicago received petitions

February 06, 2007: Biometrics appointment

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

I'm getting quite nervous that I will not get along with US if my first introduction to the US Govt is anything to go by!

I can't stand incompetence in government or private sector. I expect fairness, justice and efficiency from the world's greatest super-power!!

An RFE is holding up my case right now so I can't talk to much about August filers getting approved first. But I am LIVID they they waited until about day #190 to look at my case and send out the RFE.

It just sucks.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.