sharky

more proof of bullying tactics by American administration

75 posts in this topic

I thought we'd already established that "secret", "classified" and otherwise "unverifiable" is no barrier to accepting something at face value.

NOT when information from the particular source needs to be taken with lorry-loads of salt.

2005/07/10 I-129F filed for Pras

2005/11/07 I-129F approved, forwarded to NVC--to Chennai Consulate 2005/11/14

2005/12/02 Packet-3 received from Chennai

2005/12/21 Visa Interview Date

2006/04/04 Pras' entry into US at DTW

2006/04/15 Church Wedding at Novi (Detroit suburb), MI

2006/05/01 AOS Packet (I-485/I-131/I-765) filed at Chicago

2006/08/23 AP and EAD approved. Two down, 1.5 to go

2006/10/13 Pras' I-485 interview--APPROVED!

2006/10/27 Pras' conditional GC arrives -- .5 to go (2 yrs to Conditions Removal)

2008/07/21 I-751 (conditions removal) filed

2008/08/22 I-751 biometrics completed

2009/06/18 I-751 approved

2009/07/03 10-year GC received; last 0.5 done!

2009/07/23 Pras files N-400

2009/11/16 My 46TH birthday, Pras N-400 approved

2010/03/18 Pras' swear-in

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As long as the LORD's beside me, I don't care if this road ever ends.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
I thought we'd already established that "secret", "classified" and otherwise "unverifiable" is no barrier to accepting something at face value.

NOT when information from the particular source needs to be taken with lorry-loads of salt.

Exactly the point. It works both ways however.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

It's all classified remember - if someone tells you about it, they are endangering national security ;-)

Slam dunk! :thumbs:

It's all classified remember - if someone tells you about it, they are endangering national security ;-)

How about you or erekose go ask Benazir Bhutto in London (or Nawaz Sharif in Dubai) about Musharraf's claim?

2006/10/27 Pras' conditional GC arrives -- .5 to go (2 yrs to Conditions Removal)

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

How about you or erekose go ask Benazir Bhutto in London (or Nawaz Sharif in Dubai) about Musharraf's claim?

####### Armitage has a track record...the statement seems totally plausible and within his character.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I never said anything about the claim. In fact, I believe at the start I suggested that "if" the guy did say it that it would be unlikely to be an official government position. Since we're talking about hypothetical and ultimately unverifiable situations here that doesn't seem to be too far from the realms of possibility.

Just interesting that on certain issues, facts are apparently unnecessary to whether or not an argument has validity. The old "Behind closed doors, I trust that the government is doing everything legal and above board", regardless of any evidence presented to the contrary.

####### Armitage has a track record...the statement seems totally plausible and within his character.

But Musharraf has an even longer track record of thuggishness (remember, he served in an OFFICIALLY RULING army for 18 years + 11 years in "power behind throne" army) and deception (the fact that the aircraft he was on just prior to his staging coup against Nawaz was NOT running out of fuel--contrary to his claim shows this).

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

The name seems quite appropriate too. (For non-Brits and those who never used toilet facilities

in Britain, "Armitage Shanks" is the name that adorns most Ladies and Gents.)

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

and publishers have a much much longer track record of coaxing writers of autobio's to put contreversial :yes::yes: claims in them to generate interest. i.e., put something controversial in your book and you'll sell more and make more money, profit motivation

maybe there's a movie on that....hot lebanesians gone wild :lol:

HA, I read that quickly and saw lesbianesians. :lol:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :unsure:

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

The name seems quite appropriate too. (For non-Brits and those who never used toilet facilities

in Britain, "Armitage Shanks" is the name that adorns most Ladies and Gents.)

Which leads to another question.

Did that term come from the name of a character in a (IS-origin) children's radio programme (in this case Focus On The Family's "Adventures In Odyssey") or the reverse? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Timeline
anyone that supports American foreign policy at the moment is totally wacko!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/5369198.stm

and you wonder why America has so many enemies in other countries???

since you are so willing to believe musharraf when he says something that he didn't even hear firsthand, i guess you'll be even more willing to believe him in his own words, from his white house speech:

I had an excellent meeting with President Bush. We, first of all, reinforced our trust and confidence in each other. I trust President Bush, and I have total confidence in him that he desires well for Pakistan and for our region. And I trust him also that he's trying to do his best for bringing peace to the world. And I trust him also that he's trying to resolve the core issue of the Palestinian dispute.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/20...9/20060922.html

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

since you are so willing to believe musharraf when he says something that he didn't even hear firsthand, i guess you'll be even more willing to believe him in his own words, from his white house speech:

I had an excellent meeting with President Bush. We, first of all, reinforced our trust and confidence in each other. I trust President Bush, and I have total confidence in him that he desires well for Pakistan and for our region. And I trust him also that he's trying to do his best for bringing peace to the world. And I trust him also that he's trying to resolve the core issue of the Palestinian dispute.

no he wont. it's not derogatory of the current US administration nor is it anti-Israel.

James & Sara - Aug 12, 05

Humanity... destined to pass the baton shortly.

Timeline

:thumbs:

no he wont. it's not derogatory of the current US administration nor is it anti-Israel.