doodlebugfor_u

Can you girls help?

22 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Can anyone tell me what this phrase means?

"klt lh baklm gosy"

i think it means "i have food stuck in my throat"

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I like how it says "Can you girls help?" and that Charles is the first to help out, however I think his translation is a little off.

Sorry I can't help!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

"klt lh baklm gosy"

My husband said it means "I speak with my husband".

He said that "GOSY" is the same as "RAJILI" in Morocco.

Mary K.

Mary (NC) Atif (Youssoufia)

NOA2 for 129F on 16 Nov 2005......NOA2 for I-130 on 28 Nov 2005

INTERVIEW DATE SCHEDULED FOR 9AM[GMT] 27 FEBRUARY 2006-Issued 221g for Validity of relationship....told being sent back to USCIS/Atif Received Visa On 10 March 2006

AOS/EAD

10 July 2006--signed I-485 and I-765

25 July 2006 recieved NOA-1 for both

18 Aug 2006 Biometrics Appt.

21 Oct 2006 EAD arrives in mail

26 Dec 2006 received aapt.->01 Feb 2007 AOS interview->CANCELLED! rescheduled 01 Aug 2007-waiting

09 Feb '07-received denial of AOS--#######??!! MTR filed--Interview-01 Aug 07

27 Sept '07-I-765 [#2] filed--14 Nov '07 Biomerics for I-765 [#2]

Take it from me....GO TO THE AOS INTERVIEW DATE ANYWAY!!!!! EVEN IF YOU GET THE SNAIL MAIL NOTICE!!!

August 2009--Permanent Resident Card arrives!!!!

We are Finished with Immigration for 10 years!!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Kuwait
Timeline

"klt lh baklm gosy"

My husband said it means "I speak with my husband".

He said that "GOSY" is the same as "RAJILI" in Morocco.

Mary K.

Thanks so much! What about "ana zahaan men elenglizy"

I'm a little curious, my husband chats with his female cousin quite often and always asks him to type in arabic. I don't know if she says this so I can't read or what. Or maybe I'm reading into this all too much.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
Thanks so much! What about "ana zahaan men elenglizy"

I'm a little curious, my husband chats with his female cousin quite often and always asks him to type in arabic. I don't know if she says this so I can't read or what. Or maybe I'm reading into this all too much.

something abt speaking english..... ana= me/I, elenglizy=english

Edited by noura

Met briefly in Baton Rouge, LA Nov. 2003 - not available :(

Met again in Baton Rouge, LA March 25, 2005 - 2 souls feel as 1

Sept 17-Oct 3, 2005 Noura goes to Morocco to meet family & friends of Said (informally engaged)

Daily phonecalls, discover internet chatting w/ video cam - OMG!!!

March 25-April 14, 2006 Noura's 2nd trip to Morocco - formal engagement w/ family

April 24, 2006- mailed in K1 Visa package - TSC

Oct 5, 2006 - Interview SUCCESS

Oct 12, 2006 - Called to pick up visa tomorrow!

Oct. 16, 2006 VISA IN HAND!

Dec. 24, 2006 - Said arrives in NOLA, just in time for the holidaze!

Dec. 31, 2006 - OUR WEDDING!!! Ringing in a New Year as husband & wife!

Jan 8, 2007 - applied for SSN

Jan 15, 2007 - recieved SSN

Feb 6, 2007 - checks cashed for AOS/EAD/AP - YAY!

Feb 8, 2007 - NOA1 on AOS/EAD/AP

Feb 14, 07 - touched EAD/AP

March 8, 07 - Biometrics appt in NOLA

April 17, 07 - AP approved

April 19, 07 - EAD approved

glitter_maker_12_25_2006_00_00_12_97213.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

"klt lh baklm gosy"

i think it means "i have food stuck in my throat"

OMG.... :lol:

Why are you translating his convo with his cousin? Is this a trust issue?

My husband has a friend that married a girl from the UK. We have become close friends, and she confided in me about her husbands cousin that has been trying to break up their marriage. Sometimes the lack of trust isn't with the husband, but the intentions of others. Women can be so catty!

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

I can see that I guess,. I dont know, I would feel guilty translating my husbands provate convos. I mean if I was worried I'd ask him what was being said...

I trust my husband enough and our love that if someone WAS trying to break us up, he wouldn't because he loves me...but I trust him with all my heart so maybe it's different?

Finally finished with immigration in 2012!

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Kuwait
Timeline
I can see that I guess,. I dont know, I would feel guilty translating my husbands provate convos. I mean if I was worried I'd ask him what was being said...

I trust my husband enough and our love that if someone WAS trying to break us up, he wouldn't because he loves me...but I trust him with all my heart so maybe it's different?

My husband and I have the same ID so it's not like I'm invading his privacy or anything. I trust my husband, but I DO NOT trust her. My husband has told me how in the past she would try kissing him then she would cry and act innocent when he would tell her to back off. Now she has a hair up her butt thinking she is going to come here and stay with us!!!!! Oh HE$$ NO!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

My husband and I have the same ID so it's not like I'm invading his privacy or anything. I trust my husband, but I DO NOT trust her. My husband has told me how in the past she would try kissing him then she would cry and act innocent when he would tell her to back off. Now she has a hair up her butt thinking she is going to come here and stay with us!!!!! Oh HE$$ NO!

yikes!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

that does sound troubling. :yes:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.