Sign in to follow this  
mRx

K1 Expedite Request

17 posts in this topic

Best of luck to you Matt. :D Bless you for your service to our great county!!

My fiancee is also from Thailand. My NOA1 date is (was :lol: ) 20 July, 2006 and I got my approval today. I see yours is 5 Aug., 2006. Keep the faith. If your paperwork is in order, you could possibly receive great news soon. In fact, given how USCIS operates, you might get approved before they can process your fax. :thumbs:

BTW, I did not recieve ANY touches of any kind prior to last night. I got touched on 9/20/06 and my approval notice popped into my email (acutally 5 notices all saying the same thing :P ) on 9/21/06. The approval notice was a total surpise resulting in total happiness!!!

Best of luck to you Matt. :D Bless you for your service to our great county!!

My fiancee is also from Thailand. My NOA1 date is (was :lol: ) 20 July, 2006 and I got my approval today. I see yours is 5 Aug., 2006. Keep the faith. If your paperwork is in order, you could possibly receive great news soon. In fact, given how USCIS operates, you might get approved before they can process your fax. :thumbs:

BTW, I did not recieve ANY touches of any kind prior to last night. I got touched on 9/20/06 and my approval notice popped into my email (acutally 5 notices all saying the same thing :P ) on 9/21/06. The approval notice was a total surpise resulting in total happiness!!!

I havent received a touch since 8 august, 3 days after the NOA1, but i just got one today, 1 hour after i sent the expedite request. Coincidence? I hope not, at least they opened our case and are considering it.

I just faxed the request to expedite our case. I think i meet the criteria. I am deploying in April to Iraq. Wish me luck! And good luck to everyone else

M

Good luck! Keep yer head down in Iraq! Don't know if you've been there yet, but it can be pretty "entertaining"!

Good luck Matt!

Generally I don't believe in expeditions because quite often I feel they are not legitimate reasons and people are trying to jump the queue.

But for US military personnel who are not just protecting America but the entire Western world, I wish you the best of luck.

I'm sure USCIS will agree you are deserving.

Edited by michellek1976

I havent received a touch since 8 august, 3 days after the NOA1, but i just got one today, 1 hour after i sent the expedite request. Coincidence? I hope not, at least they opened our case and are considering it.

Wow!!! That's fantastic news, and hopefully not a coincidence!!

Best of luck to you, and thank you for engaging in the selfless mission of keeping us safe.

mrc    0

I just faxed the request to expedite our case. I think i meet the criteria. I am deploying in April to Iraq. Wish me luck! And good luck to everyone else

M

Good luck! Keep yer head down in Iraq! Don't know if you've been there yet, but it can be pretty "entertaining"!

Entertaining isn't the right word. :wacko:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.