mark101

I-751 - CRI89, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

18 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Israel
Timeline

On October 06, 2011 We got a message from USCIS website that reads as follows:

YOUR CURRENT CASE STATUS FOR FORM CRI89, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

On October 6, 2011, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Does mean that we were approved??? I'm not sure because it never said we were approved like other people have posted - it just said what I've indicated above

Can anyone tell me what this means

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Your card is ordered it means you are approved.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

YOUR CURRENT CASE STATUS FOR FORM CRI89, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

On October 6, 2011, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Does mean that we were approved??? I'm not sure because it never said we were approved like other people have posted - it just said what I've indicated above

That means your APPROVE...

Me still waiting for approval . Its been 5 months now still no hear from Vermont Service center.

" If we could live life all over again,we would still choose each other.If we are reborn to second life, we would marry each other again,we are persons with one heart,one soul,the same dreams and aspiration."

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

How did you receive it?? email? phone? log onto the site?

We did the bio in July, received the one year wait NOA, but are still waiting for the green card

Edited by Mike and Yan

I-130 Submission to Interview - 162 days

NVC Out to P4 - 86 days

2009-02-02 Nanning Wedding

USCIS Journey - 1 MONTH

2009-03-04 : I-130 Sent

NVC Journey- 7 WEEKS

2009-04-02 : NOA2, I130 Sent to NVC

DHL Journey- 7 WEEKs

2009-05-19 : NVC Out

Embassy Journey - 6 WEEKS

2009-07-06 : CR1 Delivered to Guangzhou

2009-08-13 : Visa Approved !!!!

2009-09-12 : US Entry JFK

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Congratulations!!

The Journey Home
04/27/2009 - POE at JFK (Quick and Easy!!!!)
05/07/2009 - Applied for SSN
05/09/2009 - Welcome Letter Received
05/14/2009 - SSN Received
05/11/2009 - GC Production Ordered
06/12/2009 - GC Production Ordered (AGAIN ?!?!?!)
06/19/2009 - Alien Registration Approval notice email
06/22/2009 - 2 Year Green Card Received!!!!!!

Naturalization
02/06/2013 - Application Sent
02/13/2013 - NOA (Priority Date Feb 8th)
02/13/2013 - Biometrics Appt. Letter Received
02/21/2013 - Early Bio Appt. (Original March 15th)
02/26/2013 - Place Inline for Interview

04/24/2013 - Interview scheduled

05/31/2013 - Interview - Recommended for Approval

XX/XX/2013 - Oath Ceremony

it's mean your approved. congrats!

K-1 Process in P.I.

1-2-2008 - Meet online

4-5-2008 - Engaged

10-25-2008 - File for the I-129

1-14-2009 - Received Approval Notice from USCIS

1-29-2009 - Received a letter from US Embassy Manila

2-25-2009 - Medical in SLMCEC

5-7-2009 - Medical Done in SLMCEC

5-27-2009 - Interview in US Embassy Manila,Passed!Thank God!

5-31-2009 - Visa Received Delivered by Airfreight 2100 Inc.

6-1-2009 - Attend Seminar Pre- Departure Orientation Seminar

6-3-2009 - Arrived in Los Angeles Airport.I am very happy!!!

8-18-2009 - Married in Norwalk California

AOS TIMELINE

8-27-2009 - AOS sent to Chicago IL

8-31-2009 - USCIS Received Date

9-5-2009 - Received Notice of Action I-485,I-765 and I-131

9-10-2009 - Received Appointment Notice I-485 for Biometric

9-10-2009 - Received Appointment Notice I-765 for Biometric

10-1-2009 - Biometric Schedule and Done!!!

10-15-2009 - Received Employment Authorization Card and Advance Parole

10-15-2009 - Received Notice of Action REQUEST FOR APPLICANT TO APPEAR FOR INITIAL INTERVIEW

10-20-2009 - Medical and Vaccination CIVIL SURGEON wait for 1 week for blood test result and TB skin test

10-29-2009 - Medical and Vaccination Done and PASSED!!!

10-21-2009 - Apply for SSN

10-27-2009 - Received SSN in mailbox

11-17-2009 - INTERVIEW DATE

11-17-2009 - Interview Done and Passed!!!

GOD is GOOD all the time

11-20-2009 - Welcome letter received today!!! Thank you Lord

11-28-2009 - Received my Permanent Card.Thank you very much Lord!!!

12-1-2009 - Passed the written examination for driving

Please pray for me and Good Luck to others

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

You are approved. It may not be 30 days. In our case the letters AND the green cards arrived the same day! :lol:

I did not use the online case status, we just got four envelopes in the mail, one each with a letter and one each with a new green card.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

How did you receive it?? email? phone? log onto the site?

We did the bio in July, received the one year wait NOA, but are still waiting for the green card

We submitted the Biometrics on 6/13/2011 as well (For the I-751 Removal of Conditions) to the Vermont Service Center and have heard nothing. When I submitted it the Cycle time was 5 months...at that time. For today its showing 6.2 months. I'm thinking Govt Layoffs?

• 10 months later...

Hi, my Name is ARSIM, i am new in this sort of forums about the immigrations.

i took the biometrics fingerprints march 5 in Oakland Park, Florida .... since then my USCIS status been INITIAL REVIEW..

It passed 5 months, i am going for 6th month... and i still don't have any news,

Does anybody have the same issue from VERMONT CENTER?

I would appreciate if somebody can recommend me something! or i should hire a LAWYER!?

Filed: Timeline

Hi, my Name is ARSIM, i am new in this sort of forums about the immigrations.

i took the biometrics fingerprints march 5 in Oakland Park, Florida .... since then my USCIS status been INITIAL REVIEW..

It passed 5 months, i am going for 6th month... and i still don't have any news,

Does anybody have the same issue from VERMONT CENTER?

I would appreciate if somebody can recommend me something! or i should hire a LAWYER!?

It should make you feel better to know that we're still at " initial review" and it's been almost 12 months !!!! your case is being "processed" at VSC, sit back and chill my friend for you have a long wait in front of you :yes:

• 4 weeks later...

It should make you feel better to know that we're still at " initial review" and it's been almost 12 months !!!! your case is being "processed" at VSC, sit back and chill my friend for you have a long wait in front of you :yes:

But Other guys get the approval for 3-5 months, I came here as Married, with 2 years GC, i have done online research, other peoples get it faster then 5 months,

So based on other peoples, i am supposed to get the decision anymore, it's been almost 7 months..

Anybody can recommend better idea except sending them an email to VermontCenter??

THANK YOU,

But Other guys get the approval for 3-5 months, I came here as Married, with 2 years GC, i have done online research, other peoples get it faster then 5 months,

So based on other peoples, i am supposed to get the decision anymore, it's been almost 7 months..

Anybody can recommend better idea except sending them an email to VermontCenter??

THANK YOU,

Wow this is an old thread. You have potentially a long wait ahead of you. Just relax. The VSC is processing November 28, 2011 as of July 31, 2012. So they are just getting to the start of this year now. If you look through the threads you'll see for yourself. I don't see your timeline, but when did you file exactly? Maybe join the thread for the month you filed and put your mind at rest to see that others in your situation have also been waiting a long time. If you try and chase and its not outside your processing time frame, you'll get told to wait. Yes other people do get it faster if they have to expedite or are going through CSC. Just accept that VSC is going a bit slower or you'll go crazy waiting!

http://nomoremrsniceguy.blogspot.com/

Our journey:

11th October 2012: APPROVED!

24th February 2012: Biometrics appointment

8th February 2012: Touch

24th January 2012: Biometrics NOA date (received 30th)

19th January 2012: Check cashed by VSC

17th January 2012: NOA date (received 20th)

14th January 2012: ROC delivered via USPS to VSC

13th January 2012: Filed for ROC

Earliest date to remove conditions: Friday, December 2, 2011

9th March 2010: GC in hand

1st March 2010: Interview 8.40am APPROVED!

1st March 2010: EAD arrives, along with daughters US passport

15th January 2010: Biometrics appointment

10th December 2009: Filed for AOS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.