maning

NBI San Fernando Branch Is Full of DooDoo!

22 posts in this topic

There is nothing easy in the government offices in the Philippines LOL. Passport, SS card, Police clearance and NBI clearance is always a problem to get. SSOOOOOOO annoying but we can't do anything. 300 people waiting in line to get a documents and you can just see those people who work there just eating and chatting to each other !

Took me 2 days to get my NBI and had to be there at 4am even the place open at 8am or 9am.

SzIKm4.png
4202e493-922b-4a14-a1b7-438a49a69f71_zps0b740bfd-4829-475c-92b2-ceedfc991843_zps

Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads which sew people together through the years.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I wonder why she didn't try Clark in Angeles City. Don't forget to bring the old NBI Clearance or valid ID/ birth Cert, pen, money, and patience.

The Clark branch was closed some time last year or this year. That's where we usually go to get her NBI clearances before and we never had a problem with them and they were always helpful. They should of stayed open and closed down San Fernando branch.

Vermont Service Center

US Embassy In Manila, The Philippines

I-129F Sent: 2011-04-25

I-129F NOA1: 2011-04-26

I-129F NOA2: 2011-09-29

NVC Received:2011-09-29

NVC Left: 2011-10-18

Consulate Received: 2011-11-03

Packet 3 Received: 2011-11-07

Interview Date: 2011-11-23

Interview Result: Approved!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

The Clark branch was closed some time last year or this year. That's where we usually go to get her NBI clearances before and we never had a problem with them and they were always helpful. They should of stayed open and closed down San Fernando branch.

I got my NBI in San Fernando, I feel you! It was better and less crowded when the Clark branch was still open.

Our K1 Visa Timeline

AOS

08-30-2011 - AOS/EAD packet sent

09-12-2011 - NOA1 for AOS/EAD with 09-08 notice date

10-11-2011 - Biometrics appointment (appointment letter received on 09/19)

11-03-2011 - EAD card production request

11-14-2011 - EAD in the mail

12-08-2011 - Interview date (e-mail notification date 11/08) APPROVED!

12-13-2011 - Card production ordered

12-14-2011 - Card mailed to our address

12-17-2011 - Got gc in the mailbox! Valid until 12/13/2013 <wonderful christmas gift>

**No more USCIS for two years**

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I got my NBI in San Fernando, I feel you! It was better and less crowded when the Clark branch was still open.

I don't quite understand why they had to close down the Clark branch. It made commuting a lot easier for people who live in Angeles and areas close by. Plus, with so many unemployed... I don't quite understand why the government loves to under staff their agencies. They usually have 3 people working the counter to take care of hundreds of applicants daily, why not hire more people and open more offices to be more efficient? Almost every government agency does this over there.

Also, why can't they make it simple to get your NBI clearance like they did with the NSO Birth Certificates and Cenomar/Cenmars, etc. where you can apply online and pay for it and have it mailed to your address. Every agency should do this and it would make their jobs a whole lot easier and probably save them a lot of money in the long run.

Vermont Service Center

US Embassy In Manila, The Philippines

I-129F Sent: 2011-04-25

I-129F NOA1: 2011-04-26

I-129F NOA2: 2011-09-29

NVC Received:2011-09-29

NVC Left: 2011-10-18

Consulate Received: 2011-11-03

Packet 3 Received: 2011-11-07

Interview Date: 2011-11-23

Interview Result: Approved!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I don't quite understand why they had to close down the Clark branch. It made commuting a lot easier for people who live in Angeles and areas close by. Plus, with so many unemployed... I don't quite understand why the government loves to under staff their agencies. They usually have 3 people working the counter to take care of hundreds of applicants daily, why not hire more people and open more offices to be more efficient? Almost every government agency does this over there.

Also, why can't they make it simple to get your NBI clearance like they did with the NSO Birth Certificates and Cenomar/Cenmars, etc. where you can apply online and pay for it and have it mailed to your address. Every agency should do this and it would make their jobs a whole lot easier and probably save them a lot of money in the long run.

They said they closed the Clark branch so all the government offices are all in one place in San Fernando. They closed the DFA branch in Clark too before but few months later they opened another mobile satellite office. Does your fiancee live in Angeles? It would really be much easier if they just open back the Clark branch. It sucks when I went there only one window is open to cater all these hundreds of applicants.

Our K1 Visa Timeline

AOS

08-30-2011 - AOS/EAD packet sent

09-12-2011 - NOA1 for AOS/EAD with 09-08 notice date

10-11-2011 - Biometrics appointment (appointment letter received on 09/19)

11-03-2011 - EAD card production request

11-14-2011 - EAD in the mail

12-08-2011 - Interview date (e-mail notification date 11/08) APPROVED!

12-13-2011 - Card production ordered

12-14-2011 - Card mailed to our address

12-17-2011 - Got gc in the mailbox! Valid until 12/13/2013 <wonderful christmas gift>

**No more USCIS for two years**

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.