Sign in to follow this  
lostinlove228

Good New....Bad News

11 posts in this topic

I have to go to an internet cafe to use the internet now. I don't have it at home. I can't check in that often. I am fine with the denial. At least now we can make real plans and move on with our lives. I will be in lebanon for about another 4 years. That is when we can file and get our approval in the future with our case. Thanks for the congrats guys.

Jess we will have to get together when things calm down for me. Ramadan in starting right now and you know newlyweds, everyone and and there mother want to visit. Good luck everyone.

Hey girl. im glad u are keepin your chin up. i know what it means about waiting and putting your life on hold. our i130 pretty much got denied so we are working on other plans. i am just glad the waiting game at least for now is over. when things calm down just let me know. city mall is a good place to get together. ill be here :) and congrats on your wedding, first and foremost!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.