homesick_american

Has anyone's visa ever been denied due to mental health issues?

28 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
Just curious.

(No, we haven't heard about ours yet. Haven't even faxed the GP letter.)

Why are you back here again with your worries, Homesick? Many of us have tried to reassure you and you are still worried? Moreover, you haven't even faxed the GP letter...Why? You are just extending your anxiety. Get the letter faxed and report back the positive response :yes:

Neil.

Neil (Preston, England) & Eva (North Carolina, USA)

27 September 2003 Church Wedding, England.

8 October 2004 -INTERVIEW---VISA GRANTED !!!

(Intervening time covered in VJ -Timeline Section)

10 Dec 2004 - Saturn finally came out of orbit and landed in NC !

(Check timeline for intervening period)

8th February 2006 - 'GREEN CARD' FINALLY GRANTED AT INTERVIEW IN CHARLOTTE, NC.

5th Wedding Anniversary due later this year, on 27th September 2008 - How time flies !

I am not a Lawyer and have never wanted or professed to be one. The views and comments I may express here are entirely my own and without any intended legal standing.

Filed: Timeline

Just curious.

Why are you back here again with your worries, Homesick? Many of us have tried to reassure you and you are still worried? Moreover, you haven't even faxed the GP letter...Why? You are just extending your anxiety. Get the letter faxed and report back the positive response :yes:

Neil.

We want the GP to re-write it but we haven't been able to do anything about it since hubby's been out of town at a conference and the GP won't take MY advice on what to do.

24 June 2007: Leaving day/flying to Dallas-Fort Worth

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Just curious.

Neil.

We want the GP to re-write it but we haven't been able to do anything about it since hubby's been out of town at a conference and the GP won't take MY advice on what to do.

Well, it's up to you but most of us who responded toyour previous thread felt that the letter you already have should be sufficient. I hope that you will get your positive answer soon. Try to do something else to take your mind off things. Go for a nice country walk, if the weather is nice. Good luck...Neil.

Neil (Preston, England) & Eva (North Carolina, USA)

27 September 2003 Church Wedding, England.

8 October 2004 -INTERVIEW---VISA GRANTED !!!

(Intervening time covered in VJ -Timeline Section)

10 Dec 2004 - Saturn finally came out of orbit and landed in NC !

(Check timeline for intervening period)

8th February 2006 - 'GREEN CARD' FINALLY GRANTED AT INTERVIEW IN CHARLOTTE, NC.

5th Wedding Anniversary due later this year, on 27th September 2008 - How time flies !

I am not a Lawyer and have never wanted or professed to be one. The views and comments I may express here are entirely my own and without any intended legal standing.

I highly doubt you can get the GP to re-wriote to say what you want. That's called fraud.

It sounded fine anyhow, I don't know what you're on about.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

I also thought that the leter you had sounded fine. I understand where your worrying comes from. But like everyone else has said it will be ok. But I really did think the letter was ok.

I highly doubt you can get the GP to re-wriote to say what you want. That's called fraud.

It sounded fine anyhow, I don't know what you're on about.

I think you're reading too much into what I wrote.

I wanted the GP to re-write the letter to INCLUDE ADDITIONAL RELEVANT INFORMATION THAT SUPPORTS OUR CASE. I haven't seen you in any of the other threads I've started about this, so I'm assuming you don't know the whole story because if you did, I doubt you'd have said what you did.

Please do not put words in my mouth, I don't like it...and don't assume to accuse me of anything, especially fraud. I know better than to expect an apology.

I wanted the GP to re-write the letter to INCLUDE ADDITIONAL RELEVANT INFORMATION THAT SUPPORTS OUR CASE. I haven't seen you in any of the other threads I've started about this, so I'm assuming you don't know the whole story because if you did, I doubt you'd have said what you did.

Please do not put words in my mouth, I don't like it...and don't assume to accuse me of anything, especially fraud. I know better than to expect an apology.

I'm not apologizing since i did nothing wrong.

And I did read & even post a thread for you to look at from another UK filer who had a similar issue (post #9 if you read it)

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...c=32623&hl=

i continued to read that thread & despite everyone AND the USCIS telling you it was OK, you carried on.

I'm not apologizing since i did nothing wrong.

And I did read & even post a thread for you to look at from another UK filer who had a similar issue (post #9 if you read it)

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...c=32623&hl=

i continued to read that thread & despite everyone AND the USCIS telling you it was OK, you carried on.

I don't see how you could have said what you did even after reading what I wrote, but nevermind.

I think you were rude to me.

I don't think it's fraud unless the GP lies; asking him to rewrite the letter isn't fraud.

But I read the letter in the other thread and it sounds about as positive as it can be; I'm not sure what else you would want the GP to say. He isn't violent, suicidal, it hasn't been a severe case of depression. He sounds like every other professional American.

I don't know what else the GP can say; he can't promise that your husband will never need treatment, or never become violent, or never become more depressed.

AOS

-

Filed: 8/1/07

NOA1:9/7/07

Biometrics: 9/28/07

EAD/AP: 10/17/07

EAD card ordered again (who knows, maybe we got the two-fer deal): 10/23/-7

Transferred to CSC: 10/26/07

Approved: 11/21/07

stop whining. I tried to help, as did many others. I will now stop trying to help you.

Thank god for that. If this is what you call 'help' I can do without it. Have a nice life.

stop whining. I tried to help, as did many others. I will now stop trying to help you.

Thank god for that. If this is what you call 'help' I can do without it. Have a nice life.

Grow up.

I initially linked you to a thread with relevant info, yes, we call that help on here.

Reading through your various other posts, you obviously spent NO TIME searching for info on your own, yet continued to post the most basic questions. I quote:

What's a touch?

and

This may be a stupid question, but what's IMBRA?

Had you spent a few minutes looking at the guides - you would have had the answers. There's an entire FORUM on IMBRA, with pinned threads telling you what it is! It gets pretty frustrating when someone comes on VJ here & demands answers, then posts multiple threads with the same subject. Posting 3 different threads will not get you the answer you hope for.

Edited by devilette

Grow up.

I initially linked you to a thread with relevant info, yes, we call that help on here.

Reading through your various other posts, you obviously spent NO TIME searching for info on your own, yet continued to post the most basic questions. I quote:

What's a touch?

and

This may be a stupid question, but what's IMBRA?

Had you spent a few minutes looking at the guides - you would have had the answers. There's an entire FORUM on IMBRA, with pinned threads telling you what it is! It gets pretty frustrating when someone comes on VJ here & demands answers, then posts multiple threads with the same subject. Posting 3 different threads will not get you the answer you hope for.

Welcome to ignore. I asked a simple question that you could have ignored, but you had to jump down my throat instead.

Very rude.

Edited by homesick_american

I have to say I do think you're being a bit overly paranoid about this, but I can hardly talk as right now I'm convinced someone;s stolen my packet three reply and put it in the bin..

But seriously, it really does sound like it's ok, so stop worrying!

AOS/EAD

11/15/2006 NOA1 for EAD and AOS

12/1/2006 Received RFE Grrrrrrrrr

12/2/2006 Biometrics

12/8/2006 Sent back RFE

1/26/2007 EAD Card Production Ordered

1/31/2007 EAD Card received

3/6/2007 INTERVIEW - FBI namecheck

3/26/2007 NOA1 for AP

4/30/2007 AOS APPROVED

5/7/2007 Green Card Arrived!

-

2/12/09 Mailed Removal of Conditions

3/10/09 Bio Appt

-

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.