hichamslove

broken heart

55 posts in this topic

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does it mean then? "I can't expect clarification if I do not ask". You asked, right?

If I didn't ask I would definitely not expect that clarification would be offered out of the blue.

If I did ask, it might be offered and the chances that it would be offered would be far greater than if the question had not been asked.

05/16/2005 I-129F Sent

05/28/2005 I-129F NOA1

06/21/2005 I-129F NOA2

07/18/2005 Consulate Received package from NVC

11/09/2005 Medical

11/16/2005 Interview APPROVED

12/05/2005 Visa received

12/07/2005 POE Minneapolis

12/17/2005 Wedding

12/20/2005 Applied for SSN

01/14/2005 SSN received in the mail

02/03/2006 AOS sent (Did not apply for EAD or AP)

02/09/2006 NOA

02/16/2006 Case status Online

05/01/2006 Biometrics Appt.

07/12/2006 AOS Interview APPROVED

07/24/2006 GC arrived

05/02/2007 Driver's License - Passed Road Test!

05/27/2008 Lifting of Conditions sent (TSC > VSC)

06/03/2008 Check Cleared

07/08/2008 INFOPASS (I-551 stamp)

07/08/2008 Driver's License renewed

04/20/2009 Lifting of Conditions approved

04/28/2009 Card received in the mail

Filed: Timeline

I know members who personally refuse to share ANY of their personal information simply because they don't wish to be fodder for those who have no consideration whatsoever for what they are going through.

this is always a good idea on the internet :yes:

... regarding their visa process. It is DEMANDED by many members. This is what I was referring in the context of this thread.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I know members who personally refuse to share ANY of their personal information simply because they don't wish to be fodder for those who have no consideration whatsoever for what they are going through.

... regarding their visa process. It is DEMANDED by many members. This is what I was referring in the context of this thread.

Well Tanya offered that information about her and her husband and told us what happened. Also, I don't get the "It was a 2 hour chat in 3 months" part. Does that mean it was their first chat in 3 months? WOW!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Oh man, you guys can be so mean! I don't know Tanya's story, but it sounds like she is really hurting here. Lighten up a bit and save the witty comments for a less emotional post. Usually you guys make me laugh, but this was not the right time.

i didn't say it. i just commented on it.

don't make me get out the feather duster to make you giggle again ;)

Well now that could be fun.... :lol:

You know, when I am either pissed off or upset I ramble on and on. I have no idea what I am saying, so I think it is possible that it didn't come out as it was planned. Also, she is not a US born citizen, so her English isn't as good as ours.

I honestly doubt if someone is being paid for services they are going to post this here for the world to see. In fact, she wouldn't waste her time on this board at all...to time consumming for someone who isn't in it for love.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Timeline

to tanya I am so sorry for how things are going for u. Also to hichamslove and it can apply to anyone else who sometimes feel like giving up ...........be patient................ my handsome who is also in Morocco always tells me to be patient instead of me telling him. It just really helps a relationship when the couple can spend everyday online for at least an hour. The longest we spent was 4 hours I think. Yes, I do work fulltime but I make that commitment to him. We might miss two or three times a month but if we do I still call him for a few minutes. Anyways, dont give up hope ...................be patient............ and if it is meant to be then it will happen and ya'll will be together. Heck, last year I never imagine after I started talking to him that I would actually get to go to Morocco and I did this year. Good luck to everyone and Best wishes!!

Lavon USA

Othman MOROCCO

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I totally agree with you othman and lavon, you have to talk.

We are already making sacrifices to be with our men and, and others to be with their women. We are putting the $ on the visa process, and yes its costly, so y not spend a few extra $z to talk to them as often as you can during the week. They have calling cards and stuff that cost $3. Hey, 30 minutes a week is better than 1 time every few months. This builds character in your relationship and you are not strangers to each other when you talk. You get to know each other and what to expect. Kinda helps with the interview part, too.Im sure! I couldnt even understand 1/2 the stuff my husband was saying the 1st few times we spoke. Very sexy accent! Mmm-mmm-mmm! Which only meant to me, I have to call him more often. I don't want to 4get what he sounds like. It's bad enough I have forgotten what his hands feel like and look like, and what it feels like to be held. The phone and the internet are pretty much all I have right now and I wouldn't trade it for the world. Well..... YES I WOULD! I'D TRADE IT FOR HIM!

Pray with me Forrest! Dear God, make me a bird so I can fly far. Far, far away from here..... Dear God, make me a bird so I can fly far. Far, far away from here!

Get over yourself, Mother Goose....the post was put out there, we asked for clarification.

Jeez, if you think this place is the cesspool you make it out to be, I wonder why you stick around...unless you like being the tissue patrol. I'm sorry to sound so harsh, but your lectures are tired and tbph, getting on my nerves.

We're all adults here....you don't need to tell us how to act. I don't care how you act insomuch as you stop getting on your pedestal and telling the rest of us what to do, or giving an oratory on how ####### we are. Govern yourself, and if this place is sooo bad:

1) leave

2) get over it

3) put everyone you think is so ####### on ignore

...otherwise, you're in for always being upset.

I say this with the nicest of intentions, but really...this mother hen routine really needs to stop imo.

This place will never be the happy happy rainbow and unicorns getalong gang, superfically Stepford place that you think it should be. I think you need to really accept that in order to find happiness in belonging to the place that it is.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
30 mins a week?? I'd be in serious withdrawal..hahaha. Mohamed and I talk at least 45 mins a day. It's a MUST. It's all we have for now so it's very important.

:blush: 2-4 hours a day for us....but phones only. He hates the internet now that he has vonage. :lol:

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline
This place will never be the happy happy rainbow and unicorns getalong gang, superfically Stepford place that you think it should be. I think you need to really accept that in order to find happiness in belonging to the place that it is.

I used to love the getalong gang...that TV show :)

But in all seriousness...this is 100% accurate!

Finally finished with immigration in 2012!

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

Timeline

Get over yourself, Mother Goose....the post was put out there, we asked for clarification.

Jeez, if you think this place is the cesspool you make it out to be, I wonder why you stick around...unless you like being the tissue patrol. I'm sorry to sound so harsh, but your lectures are tired and tbph, getting on my nerves.

We're all adults here....you don't need to tell us how to act. I don't care how you act insomuch as you stop getting on your pedestal and telling the rest of us what to do, or giving an oratory on how ####### we are. Govern yourself, and if this place is sooo bad:

1) leave

2) get over it

I say this with the nicest of intentions, but really...this mother hen routine really needs to stop imo.

Lisa, thank you!

Ding ding ding!

Yessssssssssss!!! :thumbs:

1) leave

2) get over it

Timeline

limah, we loved ur comments. It made me and my husband laugh. I also agree with u about wanting to hear the sexy voice of my husband. Better than the phone is getting online using cam and the microphone. That is what we do. We NEED to see each other. It has REALLY help our marriage alot.

Lavon (F)

Lavon USA

Othman MOROCCO

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.