Sign in to follow this  
hichamslove

broken heart

55 posts in this topic

:crying::( Sometimes this journey defeats and conquers and destroys the hope and faith for people truly in-love Sad Lost and heartbroken for those of you who have the strength to keep going fight with everything you got never give up never give up God Bless!!!

Hey ! Look at my timeline and don't give up hope, Judy. It was a full 12 months after we married before I got my K3. You could be half way towards your goal now.

Hang in there ! :yes:

Best of luck...Neil.

By the looks of your timeline you are almost there Judy! Just have a little more patience and hope. You and Hicham will be together soon.

My husband always says, "Patience is bitter, but it's fruit is so sweet."

When hope seems to be gone, you keep going. Hope is a product of the mind and heart and when they grow weary the mind can hide hope behind a mask of fear or desolation. It doesn't mean hope is gone. It means you are tired and you need to do something gentle and caring for yourself to rest your mind and heart. Then hope will arise again like a new day and you will find a bit more speed in your step. Just keep going. (F)

:crying::( Sometimes this journey defeats and conquers and destroys the hope and faith for people truly in-love Sad Lost and heartbroken for those of you who have the strength to keep going fight with everything you got never give up never give up God Bless!!!

Well, i just had a lovely chat with my husband (not)! It was a 2-hour chat in 3 months! And all he did was fight and blame me for this stinking process not working! He has to come from far away to chat with me and it cost good money, so he's skipping that too.

Now i'm so READY TO GIVE UP! I was hoping for a good nice chat, but got blamed instead! Who needs that?

I give up! And he wants HIS MONEY back! :crying::crying::crying:

What about me getting in debt to go visit him?

I can't take this anymore!

I've been 'almost there' since September last year! And still nothing!

Whatever happens - happens! I'm not lifting a finger anymore!!!

I'm done!

Tanya

Well, i just had a lovely chat with my husband (not)! It was a 2-hour chat in 3 months! And all he did was fight and blame me for this stinking process not working! He has to come from far away to chat with me and it cost good money, so he's skipping that too.

Now i'm so READY TO GIVE UP! I was hoping for a good nice chat, but got blamed instead! Who needs that?

I'm done!

Tanya

money for what?

I'm sorry Tanya...I hope this is just that ldr-stress that we all go thru from time to time

I'm done!

Tanya

money for what?

I'm sorry Tanya...I hope this is just that ldr-stress that we all go thru from time to time

He paid her? :whistle:

I'm done!

Tanya

money for what?

i was wondering who'd notice that :P

I'm done!

Tanya

money for what?

Oh man, you guys can be so mean! I don't know Tanya's story, but it sounds like she is really hurting here. Lighten up a bit and save the witty comments for a less emotional post. Usually you guys make me laugh, but this was not the right time.

I'm done!

Tanya

money for what?

Oh man, you guys can be so mean! I don't know Tanya's story, but it sounds like she is really hurting here. Lighten up a bit and save the witty comments for a less emotional post. Usually you guys make me laugh, but this was not the right time.

We didn't bring up the topic of money. The questions are legitimate. I'll try to excuse the selfrighteousness.

i didn't say it. i just commented on it.

don't make me get out the feather duster to make you giggle again ;)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.