hichamslove

The Hope is Gone

69 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

yanno what I think is sad? She left defending a friend & yet the friend apparantly doesn't have the same loyalty.

*waits* :lol:

*keep waiting* :thumbs:

M.

Yeah I forgot, there's no one left in the 'defend Michelle and get thrown under the bus' crew....

My bad!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

oh well...not jumping on the bandwagon today...

I don't know this particular issue, and spamming IS annoying, but everyone whines sometimes and to just go "so you had to wait, wah, wah, wah" isn't called for either. I guess when the people who hate whining so much have a problem, they won't mind someone coming into their thread and going "oh who cares, go moan to someone else". Think I'll give it a whirl next time... :devil:

*shrug*

Has VJ always been this whiny...YES. It comes with the territory and it's understandable.

Edited by Frances

Co-Founder of VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse -

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED
26 Jan 2004 Filed I130; 23 May 2005 Received Visa
30 Jun 2005 Arrived at Chicago POE
02 Apr 2007 Filed I751; 22 May 2008 Received 10-yr green card
14 Jul 2012 Citizenship Oath Ceremony

Yeah I forgot, there's no one left in the 'defend Michelle and get thrown under the bus' crew....

My bad!

It's been done to death....why have a replay? *yawn*

Timeline

My bad!

where's that good old beat the dead horse emoticon when you need it? :thumbs::lol:

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

My bad!

where's that good old beat the dead horse emoticon when you need it? :thumbs::lol:

pick one :P

horse.gifhorseflog.gif

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

My bad!

pick one :P

horse.gifhorseflog.gif

fank yoo! SNATCHED! :thumbs:

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
oh well...not jumping on the bandwagon today...

I don't know this particular issue, and spamming IS annoying, but everyone whines sometimes and to just go "so you had to wait, wah, wah, wah" isn't called for either. I guess when the people who hate whining so much have a problem, they won't mind someone coming into their thread and going "oh who cares, go moan to someone else". Think I'll give it a whirl next time... :devil:

*shrug*

Has VJ always been this whiny...YES. It comes with the territory and it's understandable.

:thumbs:

I agree with you, Frances, as usual!

My bad!

Well, Welshie..I would have normally not said anything....but when Sukie got brought up into it, it really got me to thinking. Regardless of what went on, Sarah and I were friendly, and to think of all that ensued given the 'goodbye' thread and whatnot...to think she did that to defend her friend..and then to see the friend back here, I dunno...it got me annoyed that Sarah did not get the same loyalty in return, so I said so.

Longest.sentence.ever.

Of course, I'm speculating here...but I'm only going on past experiences.

No one needs to like what I say, and if anyone here doesn't, you can ignore it or report me to Ewok. If Ewok tells me to stop posting my opinion, I most certainly will :thumbs:

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
No one needs to like what I say, and if anyone here doesn't, you can ignore it or report me to Ewok. If Ewok tells me to stop posting my opinion, I most certainly will :thumbs:

Is it me, or is that argument rather overused (by everyone)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

I know I haven't been here as long as ya'll - only about a year but in the past month or so - it's been whinier than usual. I agree that under normal circumstances, the "wah wah" comment would'nt be necessary but this poster wasn't really nice. Joel was just saying he read the guides and this guy responded defensively...I felt it warranted a similar response, butr Frances, you can respond to any of my threads in ANY way your heart desires :)

Finally finished with immigration in 2012!

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

Timeline

Is it me, or is that argument rather overused (by everyone)

hehe...probably just as much as "if you have a problem with a thread don't read it, simple as that" :hehe:

I know I haven't been here as long as ya'll - only about a year but in the past month or so - it's been whinier than usual. I agree that under normal circumstances, the "wah wah" comment would'nt be necessary but this poster wasn't really nice. Joel was just saying he read the guides and this guy responded defensively...I felt it warranted a similar response, butr Frances, you can respond to any of my threads in ANY way your heart desires :)

why thank you ever so much! :dance:

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED

beat_deadhorse.gif

OklahomaState.gif

there ya go everyone, those are my choices :thumbs:

erekose - does the fact that it's an 'overused phrase' mean it's any less valid? Here, I'll try to change it: I stand by what I've said, and I will only refrain if the admin of the site tells me to stop.

Edited by LisaD

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

Anyone have a "Get a life" emoticon??

"We are the real countries,

Not the boundaries drawn on maps,

With the names of powerful men.

That's all I've wanted -

To walk in such a place with you,

On an earth without maps."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kev (Canada/BC) & Kiki (USA/Oregon)

flag_usa_canada.gif

Married Nov. 27th, 2004

Done with USCIS until 2017!!

collage4.jpg

olivia12mo2.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

:o but then ewok would then have to ban himself for this :P

Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Forums.

:lol:

Anyone have a "Get a life" emoticon??

areyouserious.gif

getalife.gif

sign0020.gif

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
beat_deadhorse.gif

OklahomaState.gif

there ya go everyone, those are my choices :thumbs:

erekose - does the fact that it's an 'overused phrase' mean it's any less valid? Here, I'll try to change it: I stand by what I've said, and I will only refrain if the admin of the site tells me to stop.

Nothing wrong with it - but as 99% of the time noone is actually being told to shut up so I wonder why it isn't simply taken for granted.