The Hope is Gone

69 posts in this topic

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear Sukie is taking applications.

for what?

Her new immigration site. By invite only. Don't you remember her tantrum when she left?

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

for what?

Her new immigration site. By invite only. Don't you remember her tantrum when she left?

apparently she's still recruiting. her last log in was 13 sep.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Timeline

Seriously, what's the dealio here? Is this a 'my visa was denied' thing or is this a 'you all at VJ are azzholes and I'm never coming back' thing?

it's a lisad was mean to me thing :cry:

Hah! take a number :P

DAMN! 289,876,445,342 :crying::crying::crying::crying:

guess I have a while

I'm sorry, that number is already taken...

And posts like this:

OMGGGGG!!!!!!! I have been waiting for (insert amount of time here) and I'm :crying: dying!!! :crying: I need :help: to contact every Senator in the country (with guns a-blazing) to tell them about this terrible! tragedy :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Makes Terri almost look completely normal & emotionally stable

*thinks a sec*

no, scratch that :lol::lol:

for what?

Let's not forget her alias activity :lol:

Timeline
Makes Terri almost look completely normal & emotionally stable

*thinks a sec*

no, scratch that :lol::lol:

not possible :no:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Timeline

for what?

yanno what I think is sad? She left defending a friend & yet the friend apparantly doesn't have the same loyalty.

*waits* :lol:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

That's my point!! If people like Melissa, Jamie, and really any Me?NA girl of the "old days" isn't whining - these ppl can't right??

It's just the constant...this isn't fair, why does this take so long?, how much longer,,,,,blah blah blah

Finally finished with immigration in 2012!

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

Timeline
I got my EAD approved yesterday. How? I read the damn guides. that's what they are there for!

congrats fuzz :thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

You know, I just realized I'm really NOT so new anymore...i've almost been here a year.

wow.

Finally finished with immigration in 2012!

familyxmas-1-1.jpg