hichamslove

The Hope is Gone

69 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
:(:crying: I appreciate all the help i was given, sometimes there are people who just don't understand the hurt that this journey which we all go through creates and some of the responses people get are really not called for this site is to help people not make remarks not called for! I wish everyone the best of Luck on your journeys and God bless

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hichamslove,

Most of us have tried to help you. No? We all understand the headaches in this process.

The complaints are about 10 individual questions, on 10 different threads, in one day.

Why not consider compiling your questions on paper, then posting. This way you can get all your answers in one shot. Then post further if you need more information.

I believe the board members have been most accommodating with your questions.

:(:crying: I appreciate all the help i was given, sometimes there are people who just don't understand the hurt that this journey which we all go through creates and some of the responses people get are really not called for this site is to help people not make remarks not called for! I wish everyone the best of Luck on your journeys and God bless

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline

I am sure you are refering to the comment I made about you spamming the forums. No one is suggesting that you can't post here but you are flooding the boards with multiple threads usually dealing with the same topic or even the same exact question. Can you see how this could be discouraging to other users on the forum?

There is a K-3 guide that pretty much covers almost every question you have asked. There are also sample forms of what you will be asked to turn it. They are all readily available anytime of the day if you bother to click on the links ( which have been provided to you on several occasions and are at the top of the page ) Next time before coming to a forum and spamming it, then complaining, you might want to take a day or two to understand the culture of the community so you might be able to both contribute and learn something from the boards.

I-129F Timeline

07-14-06-I-129F Sent

07-16-06-I-129F Arrived in Chicago

07-20-06-I-129F NOA 1

07-27-06-Touched

10-23-06-Touched

11-18-06-Touched

11-22-06-Touched

11-24-06-Approved

11-27-06-Touched

12-04-06-NVC Received

12-06-06-NVC Left

12-14-06-Arrived at Consulate

01-04-07-Packet 3 Received

01-05-07-Packet 3 Sent

01-10-07-Medical Examination

02-13-07-Interview in Johannesburg

lol thats why they have flood control hello

Aapki Nazroan Ne Samjha, Pyaar Ke Kabil Mujhe

Dil Ki Ai Dharkan Thaher Ja, Mil Gayee Manzil Mujhe

I-130 Process

01-29-2006 | Marriage

02-13-2006 | Mailed to NSC

02-27-2006 | NOA1

06-15-2006 | I-130 Approved

I-129F Process

03-08-2006 | Mailed to CHICAGO LOCKBOX

03-13-2006 | NOA1

07-31-2006 | I-129F Approved

09-01-2006 | K3 Interview, Visa Approved

09-14-2006 | Passport recieved from Consulate

01-23-2007 | POE at Chicago

AOS process

07-25-2007 | Mailed to CHICAGO LOCKBOX

08-30-2007 | NOA1

09-07-2007 | Biometrics Appointment

01-28-2008 | AOS interview-More evidence requested

02-07-2008 | AOS approved

02-19-2008 | Recieved Green Card in mail

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Seriously, what's the dealio here? Is this a 'my visa was denied' thing or is this a 'you all at VJ are azzholes and I'm never coming back' thing?

it's a lisad was mean to me thing :cry:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: Guatemala
Timeline

Seriously, what's the dealio here? Is this a 'my visa was denied' thing or is this a 'you all at VJ are azzholes and I'm never coming back' thing?

It's yet another tearful, punctuation-be-damned, bye-bye, you'll miss me when I'm gone type thread.

Don't let the sunshine spoil your rain...just stand up and COMPLAIN!

-Oscar the Grouch

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

Melissa...that's funny :)

Weird posts lately...

Is it just me, I mean i'm KINDA new...a little...but has the forum

(esp K1) always been so whiny?

Finally finished with immigration in 2012!

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Hah! take a number :P

DAMN! 289,876,445,342 :crying::crying::crying::crying:

guess I have a while

Weird posts lately...

No

James & Sara - Aug 12, 05

Humanity... destined to pass the baton shortly.

Timeline

Weird posts lately...

YES!!! And I seem to have lately lost a lot of my tolerance for whininess...but I'm not sure why.

-Oscar the Grouch

Timeline

And posts like this:

OMGGGGG!!!!!!! I have been waiting for (insert amount of time here) and I'm :crying: dying!!! :crying: I need :help: to contact every Senator in the country (with guns a-blazing) to tell them about this terrible! tragedy :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

-Oscar the Grouch

I hear Sukie is taking applications.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG