Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Location of ex

4 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

It has been said that others have submitted information (statement of some kind) to their fiancee to give the current location of ex wife for when the fiancee goes to the interview.

Can someone educate me on this? Is this document required for her interview (specifically HCMC consulate)?..etc.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

HCMC - Automatically blue slip if Benny doesn't have information of the USC's ex.

- Current address

- Proof of separation from USC (utility bills, ITR's, etc.)

- Phone records

Basically, they will ask USC to show that he/she is no longer in a relationship with his/her ex. How you're going to proof it is up to you. I suggest you to PM Mike and Kevin, they are the expert on this matter by now. HCMC is no joke when it comes to cases with USC's ex-spouses.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.