tr3sh4

Dhaka, U.S Embassy Administrative Processing Time

251 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

Dear Pal,

I am also on same boat. I have completed my interview on 3rd April, 2012. Everything went fine. But at the end of Interview got blue sheet (221g) and wants me to submit questionnaires. And I submit it accordingly on the following day. Still then waiting for next hop. But I feel that it is too much frustrating as there is no time limit and no way to know whats going on behind.

Here i want to mention some information, like they kept my Passport and PCC and all other papers given me back.

Let me know if you guys have any information or way to get out of this black hole.

BR

Ziaul Hasan

Grameenphone

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

My fiance interviewed on April 17 and was given blue sheet to submit documents. He submitted the documents along with his passport and was given a white token to go to the embassy on May 24th (tomorrow). Not sure wat that means. Maybe they want him to clarify the documents. Hope we all hear something soon.

@Ziaul___ hey have u called DOS to check the status of ur case. They can sometimes give u an update on ur case. Good luck.

Timeline

My fiance interviewed on April 17 and was given blue sheet to submit documents. He submitted the documents along with his passport and was given a white token to go to the embassy on May 24th (tomorrow). Not sure wat that means. Maybe they want him to clarify the documents. Hope we all hear something soon.

@Ziaul___ hey have u called DOS to check the status of ur case. They can sometimes give u an update on ur case. Good luck.

Timeline

Dear..

I feel and hope that he will get visa on that day. Best wishes for you. When does he submit Passport? During Interview or latter on?

Yes, I called DOS to check. They are saying it is still under AP.

Thanks and best regards.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

Hi Me & Him,

Whats the update of your case?

Hey they denied him K1. The CO told him he is ineligible because he is getting a hit from ICE in his coumpter that shows he has a 10 year ban from ICE. Well I went to ICE office here in my state and come to find out that ICE messed up. They assigned same Alien Number as my fiance to someone else, and thats why when embassy checked it shows the ban under my Fiance. I have an appointment with Immigration Officer who will fix the problem and will also give me a letter to take to embassy that will explain the confusion. I emailed the embassy so hopefully they reply soon and reopen the case since I got new evidence which makes him eligible. If that dont work then I will be going to Dhaka and going to embassy myself to get this sorted out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

Any updates on how long it took for everyone to get their visa? My husband put had his interview Aug 13th and was put on AP :( now I'm left wondering how long this might take. I know for some people it took over 8 months but I was wondering if anyone got it in a short period of time.

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

Hi everybody,

me and my husband are originally from Iran, we had our interview in US embassy in Abu Dhabi(UAE) on 1st May 2012.our visa category is Employment Based 3, EB3, our case went through AP and after 40 days I was called to drop my passport and i got my visa on the 47th day after interview. but my husband still waiting.I am now in US I got my Green card here , I had to come because of my job offer. very difficult for us to be apart. it is now 3 months and 23 days waiting from the date of interview, no updating!!!

how long it gonna take?? any same experience, any opinion??

• 2 months later...

I feel your pain. My friend is going through the exact same thing. She interviewed on Nov 12th, 2012. Everything went very smoothly. They gave her a token and asked her to came back on Nov 13th, 2012. When she did, they gave her a blue sleep, under 221(g) section it reads "additional processing". They kept her passport, asked for her phone number and told her that we will contact you. They did not give any reason or any time frame. We don't have any idea why and how long this wait will go on until we hear something one way or another.

• 2 months later...
Filed: Timeline

Hello!!

I am new to this website and found a lot of help from some of the topics. I applied for my husband in december 2011, and he had his hinterview on 11th november, 2012. And he was put on AP. Does anyone know if they got approved and how long it took? And we are from Bangladesh. Please help!!

Thanks.

Correction- interview was on 12th november, 2012 **typo**

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.