tr3sh4

Dhaka, U.S Embassy Administrative Processing Time

251 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

I had an interview 6 june also. on interview they told me inter view was very good. they want to give me my passport after 10 days. when i checked my status on 10th june it showed me "visa issued on 8 june". But 14th june they gave me new status "administrative processing". can any one tell me why its happened. 1st show me issued then few days later its showing me administrative processing. i am in f2a. and they do not want any type of document from me.

Edited by onanto

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

I had an interview 6 june also. on interview they told me inter view was very good. they want to give me my passport after 10 days. when i checked my status on 10th june it showed me "visa issued on 8 june". But 14th june they gave me new status "administrative processing". can any one tell me why its happened. 1st show me issued then few days later its showing me administrative processing. i am in f2a. and they do not want any type of document from me.

i think you should ask embassy through facebook visa chat or send them an email.best luck

i think you should ask embassy through facebook visa chat or send them an email.best luck

Bro Me also same boat on 6th June.Its my prediction for that ,Recently US Embassy Dhaka Maximum Spouse visa they r fall on Administrative Processing.Whatever the right document submit to Embassy.Recently They r not as much as visa to Issue for Bangladeshi...I don't Know Why...but i think so they r not as much as interested to give spouse visa.my all of documents are well,even consular officer don't want any document at interview time...also my case was Administrative processing,I don't know why...Its a really painful moment for visa applicant.Only Allah know When Embassy give me visa...Waiting for that moment...

Bro Me also same boat on 6th June.Its my prediction for that ,Recently US Embassy Dhaka Maximum Spouse visa they r fall on Administrative Processing.Whatever the right document submit to Embassy.Recently They r not as much as visa to Issue for Bangladeshi...I don't Know Why...but i think so they r not as much as interested to give spouse visa.my all of documents are well,even consular officer don't want any document at interview time...also my case was Administrative processing,I don't know why...Its a really painful moment for visa applicant.Only Allah know When Embassy give me visa...Waiting for that moment...

I am so sorry guys, I hope the status will change from AP to issued soon. My hubby's interview is in couple days and I am getting anxious and nervous just by hearing what happened to you all :crying::crying:

Can Any One Say About That, or Any One Count About that How Many Times They Changed About Individual Case Updated Date From Admistrative Processing to Issued?In My Case their are 4 time Changed Case Updated Date on Administrative Processing After Facing The Embassy Interview.

• 1 month later...

Nothing to be changed after interview 50 days goes out...Administrative Processing Sick of my Mind.....What will be happened I dnt know....

• 1 month later...

Hey Friends....Where r u.....dhaka visa journey administrative processing member.....what is your case status update...recently update my case on 4th August

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys I was interviewed on the 1st September 2016(which was reschedule instead on 29 August) in Dhaka for CR1 spouse visa. The CO gave me all of my original documents back accept my passport and said make a profile soon. I answered I already have profile. She replied you will receive an email in 10 days for passport collection.

On the 6th September I found they have issued my visa on the 5th. However I have not received any email yet also my passport status is showing no status update is available. So confused what is going on!!

Hi guys I was interviewed on the 1st September 2016(which was reschedule instead on 29 August) in Dhaka for CR1 spouse visa. The CO gave me all of my original documents back accept my passport and said make a profile soon. I answered I already have profile. She replied you will receive an email in 10 days for passport collection.

On the 6th September I found they have issued my visa on the 5th. However I have not received any email yet also my passport status is showing no status update is available. So confused what is going on!!

• 2 weeks later...

@Villager::

Did it say in CEAC that it's Issued? If so, call the Simon center or the place you put down for passport collection and tell them you didn't receive any email but in website it said you got issued. They will tell you to pick up passport. Call them!

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

Please bangladeshi people share your interview experience???my interview is nov10.i'm nervous & worried.please share the interview question???

Edited by Hamid1234

F2A JOURNEY

USCIS

Vermont Service Center

01/12/2015 : NOA1 (Priority Date)

08/27/2015 : NOA-T (Electronic Transfer notice to California Service Center)

08/31/2015 : NOA-T (Hard Copy of Transfer notice received in mail)

09/29/2015 : NOA2 ( I-130 Approved) Electronic confirmation

10/03/2015: NOA2 Hard Copy received in mail

National visa center

11/05/2015: welcome letter received.

11/07/2015: ds261 submitted.

11/10/2015: aos paid

11/22/2015: iv paid

11/25/2015: ds260 completed

11/27/2015: aos & iv packet sent

12/04/2015: scan date

01/14/2016: case complete

09/28/2016: recieved interview letter (phone call)

11/09/2016: interview date.(approved)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.