anca

Avon

4 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline

hi girls

I've just signed up to become an avon reprezentative an I was wondering if any of did it before and if it's worthy

thanks for inputs

6/26/2005 arrived to us with J1

9/09/2005 got married

05/03/2006 send I-485,I-765 and I-130 to Chicago

05/12/2006 received Rejection Notice on I-130

05/15/2006 received Rejection Notice on I-485 and I-765

05/20/2006 send papers again

05/22/2006 USCIS received the forms(1)

06/01/2006 NOA1 for all 3 of them(11)

06/05/2006 TOUCHED(15)

06/15/2006 letter with biometrics appointment(25)

06/17/2006 I-130 and I-765 TOUCHED(27)

06/20/2006 biometrics taken(30)

06/21/2006 I-485 and I-765 TOUCHED(31)

07/27/2006 received letter with interview date set for september 29(68)

08/03/2006 I-765 TOUCHED(75)

08/09/2006 I-765 aproved(81)

08/11/2006 got work permit in the mail(83)

08/17/2006 I-765 TOUCHED(89)

09/02/2006 I-130 & I-485 TOUCHED(105)

09/29/2006 interview in Philadelphia APROVED(132)

10/05/2006 letter with I-130 approved(138)

10/05/2006 welcome letter(138)

10/09/2006 Green card in my mailbox(142)

PACE

hi girls

I've just signed up to become an avon reprezentative an I was wondering if any of did it before and if it's worthy

thanks for inputs

Hiya...I did it once before, and I can honestly say that it is very costly. You have to pay for your catalauges, your avon bags, samples...etc etc....out of your own pocket. It is worth it if you have a big clientele and regulars who will buy from you and only you, but if you don't then it is not worth it in my eyes as you will only be taking the money you earn to buy the things you need to even do business...in other words...there is no profit. I was selling in an area where there were corn fields for miles so that was my downfall lol. I would first see if people you know will buy from you. Either way...good luck

LJ

Love is not an EMOTION or FEELING....

That if made from the heart...will outlast ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING!!!!

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=117 (shortcuts)

TIMELINE

04/29/2006......MARRIED MY VERY OWN CLOWN WOOOHOOOO

Now we are through with immigration until the end of 2008. Please read my timeline to see our process. Remember, patience is a beatuiful thing if you can remember to keep it...I will be damned if we did lol. We are all here on this site for the same reason...lets all help one another...

I too did it but many years ago and even then found it was not worth it

[The reason god put spaces in between your fingers was so another person's hands could fill it up.

CHERISH YESTERDAY, LIVE TODAY AND DREAM TOMORROW

Life is like a song... Sing it.

Life is like a challenge... Pursue it.

Life is like a sacrifice... Offer it.

Life is love... Enjoy it.

Filed: Other Timeline

it really all depends on the person and how much they're willing to work it. I know some people who are very successful at it, and others who just laze around and can't figure out why customers are not banging on their door to buy stuff.

You don't *have* to buy the samples and catalogues and whatnot, you can just tell all your friends and family and everyone you meet that you sell Avon. Its such a well known name that everyone pretty much knows what they sell. And they have TV commercials now too, so that helps I bet!

Personally I can't use Avon cosmetics or purfumes because I've always had allergic reactions to the products, but the knick knacks and stuff are good near Christmas time, so you're getting started at a good time of year. :yes: Some people do all their shopping with network marketers, so get out there and start sellin'!

And no, I don't sell Avon, I sell Watkins

divorced - April 2010 moved back to Ontario May 2010 and surrendered green card

PLEASE DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE ME OR EMAIL ME. I HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT CURRENT US IMMIGRATION PROCEDURES!!!!!