stormyrain

list of manila case numbers and appointment date?

11 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

good day! i would like to ask if anyone knows a weblink which contains the list of the case numbers and their corresponding interview dates like the old one? (www.usembassy .gov/manila/wwwfvisa.pdf)

i try the 203.177.135.10/ivappointment/login.asp link everyday but always seem to get the same answer that my case number is not yet on the appointment list, we call the embassy every week and we are always told to call next week or call next month because the list is not yet completed.

it's been speculated that the pdf file for interview dates has been discontinued. hang in there stormy, i'm hoping you get your interview date soon.

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yes the PDF is trash.

The appointment page...welcome to the club I checked it twice a day for weeks...appointment not found in list. Until yesterday it worked showed both the Medical and interview dates. Just keep checking it.

Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is the definition of insanity :lol:

But it will post there eventually keep checking.

Gomez

K-1 visa timeline

May 23 06 Submitted I-129F to Vermont

June 19 06 Touched, States RFE mailed

June 23 06 Received I-129F RFE

June 24 06 Sent I-129F RFE

Nov 06 06 INTERVIEW

Nov 06 06 APPROVED

Nov 08 06 Visa in hand

Nov 17 06 to the U.S.

AOS Timeline

Feb. 14 '07 filed AOS,mailed I-485

Feb 23 '07 NOA1

Feb 27 '07 Bio appointment letter received

March 14 '07 Biometrics appointment

March 19 '07 application transferred to CSC

March 29 '07 case pending at CSC

May 19 '07 got appointment letter for 2nd Biometrics???

May 25' 07 received RFE for I-693 and immunization supplement...UUugggghh

Jun 1 '07 2nd biometrics appt.

June 9 '07 sent RFE back via USPS priority mail

June 12 '07 RFE received at Laguna Niguel

June 22 '07 received email saying CSC got our RFE and processing resumed on our case

July 7 '07another RFE for TB skin test

July 11 '07 sent RFE back

July 20 '07 case processing resumed per email from CRIS

July 24 '07 Email from CRIS...card production ordered!!

July 25 '07 received email saying letter welcoming new permanent resident was mailed

July 30 '07 GC in hand

Yes the PDF is trash.

The appointment page...welcome to the club I checked it twice a day for weeks...appointment not found in list. Until yesterday it worked showed both the Medical and interview dates. Just keep checking it.

Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is the definition of insanity :lol:

But it will post there eventually keep checking.

Gomez

i have been checking it over and over again for how many weeks , waiting for almost 5 years already made me insane and checking it everyday is making me more insane! i

hope you can still make it in Nov. if not should be early Dec. i'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

hope you can still make it in Nov. if not should be early Dec. i'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

thanks roymcn3rd, i hope i get my interview schedule within this year too. is the november appoinment already full? God bless!

that's what I was told the last time i called the Embassy. I still click the appointment link almost everyday anyways. I've told my fiance it won't be till Dec. so if there is still a Nov. opening, i don't mind clicking in vain if your the one who gets the appointment.

i try the 203.177.135.10/ivappointment/login.asp link everyday but always seem to get the same answer that my case number is not yet on the appointment list...

am i doing it right when i fill up including the letters before the numbers? like MNL200675XXX ?

i just wanted to make it sure if im doing it right! thanks!

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

am i doing it right when i fill up including the letters before the numbers? like MNL200675XXX ?

i just wanted to make it sure if im doing it right! thanks!

i do that too ronmay i include the letters before the numbers, i check on the appointment link everyday, i must be out of my mind to do that! but hey i have nothing to lose if i click on it many times a day! good luck to you ronmay!

They are pushing so many cases through Manila that I don't think they have time to do anything else, like post the case listings. It is amazing how much has changed in the last year. Good luck to all going through Manila. :thumbs:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.