Sign in to follow this  
stormyrain

list of manila case numbers and appointment date?

11 posts in this topic

good day! i would like to ask if anyone knows a weblink which contains the list of the case numbers and their corresponding interview dates like the old one? (www.usembassy .gov/manila/wwwfvisa.pdf)

i try the 203.177.135.10/ivappointment/login.asp link everyday but always seem to get the same answer that my case number is not yet on the appointment list, we call the embassy every week and we are always told to call next week or call next month because the list is not yet completed.

Yes the PDF is trash.

The appointment page...welcome to the club I checked it twice a day for weeks...appointment not found in list. Until yesterday it worked showed both the Medical and interview dates. Just keep checking it.

Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is the definition of insanity :lol:

But it will post there eventually keep checking.

Gomez

Yes the PDF is trash.

The appointment page...welcome to the club I checked it twice a day for weeks...appointment not found in list. Until yesterday it worked showed both the Medical and interview dates. Just keep checking it.

Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is the definition of insanity :lol:

But it will post there eventually keep checking.

Gomez

i have been checking it over and over again for how many weeks , waiting for almost 5 years already made me insane and checking it everyday is making me more insane! i

hope you can still make it in Nov. if not should be early Dec. i'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

thanks roymcn3rd, i hope i get my interview schedule within this year too. is the november appoinment already full? God bless!

that's what I was told the last time i called the Embassy. I still click the appointment link almost everyday anyways. I've told my fiance it won't be till Dec. so if there is still a Nov. opening, i don't mind clicking in vain if your the one who gets the appointment.

i try the 203.177.135.10/ivappointment/login.asp link everyday but always seem to get the same answer that my case number is not yet on the appointment list...

am i doing it right when i fill up including the letters before the numbers? like MNL200675XXX ?

i just wanted to make it sure if im doing it right! thanks!

am i doing it right when i fill up including the letters before the numbers? like MNL200675XXX ?

i just wanted to make it sure if im doing it right! thanks!

i do that too ronmay i include the letters before the numbers, i check on the appointment link everyday, i must be out of my mind to do that! but hey i have nothing to lose if i click on it many times a day! good luck to you ronmay!

They are pushing so many cases through Manila that I don't think they have time to do anything else, like post the case listings. It is amazing how much has changed in the last year. Good luck to all going through Manila. :thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.