carol8386

F4 Priority Dates

201 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

@ Sony: I haven't received any interview letter. However, we renewed all the documents that are expired in case of the PD current again, we don't have to waste time for that. Good luck to you all.

Good Luck carol..:thumbs:

Give us a chance to ....:dance:

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I just renewed my police clearance, single status certificate, medical documents... My family had the copy of the visa approval sheet. ( I have got this when they mailed us a letter saying that they have our visas available on the next 3 days. However, they took the visa approval sheet back on the day we came to pick up our visas. They told us to wait until our PD current again. I think they have made a mistake, so we didn't say anything.) We have seen and received the visa approval sheet, so we made copies of it, then when our medical examinations expired, we came to the hospital and they agree to renew our medical documents. It's a waste of money when the medical document keep expiring.

Good luck

F4 Priority Date Tracking

F4 Visa Category Filers

Thanks to visagrant for this idea :)

F4

PD: November 20, 2000

1st interview: Jan 2011

retrogression in Feb 2011

PD current in May 2012

2nd interview: May 2012 (approved)

Visa received: May 12, 2012

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

I just renewed my police clearance, single status certificate, medical documents... My family had the copy of the visa approval sheet. ( I have got this when they mailed us a letter saying that they have our visas available on the next 3 days. However, they took the visa approval sheet back on the day we came to pick up our visas. They told us to wait until our PD current again. I think they have made a mistake, so we didn't say anything.) We have seen and received the visa approval sheet, so we made copies of it, then when our medical examinations expired, we came to the hospital and they agree to renew our medical documents. It's a waste of money when the medical document keep expiring.

Good luck

hey carol.....what is single status certificate ? and visa approval sheet(i didn't received anything lik this ) ? did u get it last year when pd was current ? u hav already gave interview?

and plz update if u get interview letter apap..

best of luck....

Timeline

Hello,

Single status certificate is for me because I am the derivative applicant, so I must be single to join my Dad to the US.

Second, I got interview on Jan,2011, but we needed to submit our medical examination, when we submitted the Medical examination, the PD has been retrogressed. So we wait again. While we was waiting for our PD, US consulate mailed us a letter telling us to submit some expired paper works such as police clearance.....and we may qualify for visas. When we came to submit, the officer gave us an approval sheet which you will received when you are qualify for visa, they have a date for you to pick up your visas. It was unbelievable, but on the day of picking up our visas, they took the approval sheet back, and give us a letter saying that we have to wait until PD current again. I think this is a mistake of a US officer when they didn't check carefully about our PD before telling us to renew expired documents.

Welcome!!!!! :thumbs:

Nickname-----------------Priority Date----------Country--------------Interview Date Assigned-------------------Notes

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nicolette_1200-----------October 1989 ------------- Philippines

snappy-------------------September 1990---------------Philippines

jmac01-------------------August 1990---------------Philippines

cecilebooh-------------------------1990---------------Philippines

torque2011----------1st July 1991---------------Philippines

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ra928--------------------June 2000---------------Iran

Carol8386-----------20th November 2000--------- -----Vietnam

JYousuf-------------12th December 2000---------------Bangladesh

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kishor Upadhyay -----5th January 2001---------------India

SHAILESH PATEL------19th March 2001---------------India

jp301--------------------March 2001---------------India

sony2001-----------------March 2001---------------Macedonia

Sachin6878-----------4th April 2001---------------India

Sheen---------------28th April 2001---------------Canada

Airjulius22---------23rd June 2001---------------Dominican Republic

manoj patel--------------October 2001---------------India

simonjoe-----------------October 2001---------------China

udaypannu----------------November 2001---------------India

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Singh94------------- ----February 2002---------------India

ikabirul-------------7th February 2002---------------Bangladesh

Ashish------------- 16th April 2002 --------------India

ashpatel1970------- 16th April 2002-------------- India

jay19patel---------- ----April 2002---------------India

RiaB --------------------July 2002---------------Pakistan

nrocky--------------24th August 2002---------------India

sanjku74------------- ---November 2002---------------India

jolly0687----------------December 2002---------------India

sahilshah-----------31st December 2002---------------India.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

meritoncutra ------ 1st September 2004 --------------Macedonia

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heyhey31-----------------September 2007---------------Jamaica

F4 Visa Category Filers

F4

PD current in May 2012

Timeline

carol8386

Which month in 2010 you're PD become curent and when did the NVC sent you a letter for interview,just curious and calculating my PD.Thanks Carol

Hello,

case was opened in May,2010

Case was competed in September,2010 ( I kept calling NVC since my case was competed, CSPA applied automatically in IV fee bill)

Received interview letter in Dec, 2010

Interview in January, 2011

Case retrogressed in Feb,2011

Hope this help :)

I've left US for interview, and now I hope I can be back in May, 2012.

I will keep updating, so don't worry :) Good luck

F4 Visa Category Filers

F4

PD current in May 2012

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

Hello,

Case was competed in September,2010 ( I kept calling NVC since my case was competed, CSPA applied automatically in IV fee bill)

cspa automatically applied on iv fee bill means? plz xplain in detail..coz m 20 years old and turning 21 yrs old in this July..

and my bro is 25 yr old....he is protected under cspa ....although i received this letter in October 2011

"According to our records ,the principal applicant's child is now 21 years of age or older .

consequently the child is no longer eligible tobew a derivative applicant on this petition.upon entering US,the principal applicant may file a separete immigrant visa petition with the department of Homeland security's office of u.s citizenship and immigration services (usics ) on behalf of their son and daughter.

"There is a law, the Child Status Protection Act (CSPA), which applies to a narrow range of cases that may allow the beneficiary's son or daughter to remain eligible under this petition. At the time of the parent's visa interview, the consular officer will determine whether or not CSPA is applicable in this particular situation."

details..

pd..April 2001

file completed on 11th jan 2011(thats what avr says and nvc operator told me also)

all fees( aos and iv fees..it was abt 404$ for one..total 1616 for 4 members.) paid in august(aos) 2010 and iv paid on october 2010

ds 230 and other documents submit : 25th october 2010

get checklist (rfe ) via email from nvc : 20 november 2010

submitted required documents like pcc ., additional sponcer : 20 December 2010

date immigrant petition approved : 26 th june 2009.

so i was little worried about me and my bro...(about cspa )is there anything to worry ?

Edited by sachin6878

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello,

hey from what im seeing so far the process takes 10yrs max, im i correct by saying that :blush: , im new at this entire thing, anyway does the calculation start from when they filed the petition or when they received it B-)

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

hey from what im seeing so far the process takes 10yrs max, im i correct by saying that :blush: , im new at this entire thing, anyway does the calculation start from when they filed the petition or when they received it B-)

When they file and receive the approved petition..:)

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Welcome!!!!! :thumbs:

Nickname-----------------Priority Date----------Country--------------Interview Date Assigned-------------------Notes

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nicolette_1200-----------October 1989 ------------- Philippines

cecilebooh---------------May 16,1990 -------------- Philippines

snappy-------------------September 1990---------------Philipines

jmac01-------------------August 1990---------------Philippines

torque2011----------1st July 1991---------------Philippines

ra928--------------------June 2000---------------Iran

Carol8386-----------20th November 2000--------- -----Vietnam

JYousuf-------------12th December 2000---------------Bangladesh

Kishor Upadhyay -----5th January 2001---------------India

SHAILESH PATEL------19th March 2001---------------India

jp301--------------------March 2001---------------India

sony2001-----------------March 2001---------------Macedonia

Sachin6878-----------4th April 2001---------------India

Sheen---------------28th April 2001---------------Canada

Airjulius22---------23rd June 2001---------------Dominican Republic

manoj patel--------------October 2001---------------India

simonjoe-----------------October 2001---------------China

udaypannu----------------November 2001---------------India

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Singh94------------- ----February 2002---------------India

ikabirul-------------7th February 2002---------------Bangladesh

Ashish------------- 16th April 2002 --------------India

ashpatel1970------- 16th April 2002-------------- India

jay19patel---------- ----April 2002---------------India

nrocky--------------24th August 2002---------------India

sanjku74------------- ---November 2002---------------India

jolly0687----------------December 2002---------------India

sahilshah-----------31st December 2002---------------India.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

meritoncutra ------ 1st September 2004 --------------Macedonia

[

pls note...i added Cecilebooh...

Edited by snappy

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.