63 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

The topic is almost a year old, and OP hasn't logged on to VJ since he started the topic.

I reported it after my comments (when I noticed) and yet it hasn't been closed... weird.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

I reported it after my comments (when I noticed) and yet it hasn't been closed... weird.

Thankya : ) I forgot to report it.

K1 process, October 2010 > POE, July 2011

I-129F approved in 180 days from NOA1 date. (195 days from filing to NOA2 in hand)

Interview took 224 days from I-129F NOA1 date. (241 days from filing petition until visa in hand)

From filing I-129F petition until POE: 285 days

Click timeline or "about me" for all details.

AOS process, December 2011 > July 2012

EAD/AP Approval took 51 days from NOA1 date to email update. (77 days from filing until EAD/AP in hand)

AOS Approval took 206 days from NOA1 date to email update. (231 days from filing until greencard in hand)

From filing I-129F petition until greencard in hand: 655 days

Click timeline or "about me" for all details.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

The first and only report that was logged in on this thread came in this morning at 11:15 am. It is now 12:07 pm, not even an hour later. If there was an earlier report it didn't make it to the report forum or else there is some sort of a lag in the report function..

Regardless, as this OP has not logged in since this thread was last active we will probably not be getting an update on the situation. To prevent further responses as if this is a current situation, I am closing the thread to further discussion. If the OP does return he can start a new thread for his update.

Edited by Kathryn41

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.