Captain Ewok

TOS Violations and Moderator Responses

1,018 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

One can oppose illegal immigration without speaking of illegal immigrants in a manner that can be viewed as demeaning.

Do try to remember that there are avenues in existing immigration law that allow for those without legal status to get legal status... and many of those individuals are members of this community.

Lol.... in none of the post illegal immigrant was called names or demeaning.

1. First thread illegal immigrant was not hearing what he wanted to hear... I guess he was expecting sympathy and he was not getting it and he was asking the posters to shutup.

These are the posters who contribute and keep this forumn going yet Mod favoured the immigrant and instead of shutting the immigrant (s)he was banning regular contributers.

2. Similar scenario happened by the time I posted anything on the thread (s)he had already started banning ppl so I chimed in saying yes this mod has tendancy to shut the regular contibuter and WHAM... I get banned from the tread too. :)

I only bought up the topic as you pointed to link for complaint, have done it there is no action from univ mods..... :)

It's obvious that peeps that are vocal pro illegal immigration fans are a cancer to any legal immigration site and should have their accounts deleted and their IP's banned.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

This site is not about 101 ways to cross the border hiding in a wheel well and the next person to support the illegals need to be reported.

:thumbs:

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

It's obvious that peeps that are vocal pro illegal immigration fans are a cancer to any legal immigration site and should have their accounts deleted and their IP's banned.

You can delete indiviuals accout, question is what should be done when MOD supports illegals?

MOD start licking the regular contibutors in favor of illegal immigrant coz regular contributors are hurting illegals sentiments.

You can delete indiviuals accout, question is what should be done when MOD supports illegals?

MOD start licking the regular contibutors in favor of illegal immigrant coz regular contributors are hurting illegals sentiments.

That mod should be reported and the mods account should be deleted and his/her IP banned. This is a legal immigration site for people who have or are taking the legal steps in the immigration process. From now on I am going to report any and all pro illegal immigration post.

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Just looking around and found the red flaged discussions in this forum. Is it true that moderators can just ban anyone or delete any post when ever the idea strikes them? I don't think abuseive post should be allowed, but I saw what appeard to be two attemps at a straight forward discussion just cut off. Makes me wonder if I am treading on thin ice just asking about it.

G

Just looking around and found the red flaged discussions in this forum. Is it true that moderators can just ban anyone or delete any post when ever the idea strikes them? I don't think abuseive post should be allowed, but I saw what appeard to be two attemps at a straight forward discussion just cut off. Makes me wonder if I am treading on thin ice just asking about it.

G

ewok didn't help make this the largest legal US immigration site on the net to have it over run by pro illegal immigration mouth pieces. I see some changes coming soon. If these peeps want to spout off about pro illegal immigration then I do believe they should take it elsewhere. It's a giant spit in the face for those of us who used this site, or any site to take the legal steps forward in regards to US immigration. They have crossed a line on here that should never be crossed. Not on this site or any legal immigration site.

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg