mnm14

Green card after entering on CR-1

19 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

hello,

I received my SSN today it just took 6 days to arrive after i applied for it..

Now still waiting for welcome letter and GC

Goodluck all of you

ROC

03/12/2013 - I-751 Package Mailed

03/14/2013 - Received NOA1

04/16/2013 - Biometrics App. Scheduled

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Whohoo!!!! Finally received the welcome letter and a "receipt notice" today! Finally O'Hare sent our package to Texas Service Center. Now we have to wait for the actual green card!

Hope others who came through Chicago in the past couple of months also received their welcome letters!

KRj - as soon as my husband came to the US, we also went to the local SSA office and applied for his SSN and got it within a couple of weeks. We did not wait for the GC to come.

USCIS: (5 months, 18 days)

8/24/10 - filed for I-130

11/3/10 - Case transfered from CSC to TSC

2/14/11 - I-130 approved

NVC: (31 days)

2/28/11 - NVC case number assigned

3/1/11 - Called NVC and gave email addresses to be added to case

3/3/11 - DS-3032 (COA) form received via email; Sent completed DS-3032 to NVC

3/3/11 - Paid AOS fees online

3/4/11 - AOS fees shows as Paid; Sent AOS pacakge via Fedex;

3/8/11 - DS-230 Package IV fee payment option available; paid $404

3/10/11 - Package IV fees shows as Paid. Mailed Package IV documents

3/25/11 - Package IV scanned into the system

3/31/11 - SIF!!

4/1/11 - CC as per operator; AVR updated with CC information.

4/12/11 - Interview date assigned

4/14/11 - Received Interview package via email

4/27/11 - Package left NVC

EMBASSY

4/30/11 - Medical completed

5/24/11 - Interview! --- APPROVED!!!

US

6/19/2011 - POE Chicago

8/9/2011 - Welcome Letter and Receipt Notice received

NO GREEN CARD YET

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Whohoo!!!! Finally received the welcome letter and a "receipt notice" today! Finally O'Hare sent our package to Texas Service Center. Now we have to wait for the actual green card!

Hope others who came through Chicago in the past couple of months also received their welcome letters!

KRj - as soon as my husband came to the US, we also went to the local SSA office and applied for his SSN and got it within a couple of weeks. We did not wait for the GC to come.

Wowow!!! so happy for you...

I did the same i just wait 3 weeks and did not received anything then i went to SSA office and applied for SSN then after a week later i have got SNN

I still have no receipt notice or GC but i m going to call uscis again

Good luck

ROC

03/12/2013 - I-751 Package Mailed

03/14/2013 - Received NOA1

04/16/2013 - Biometrics App. Scheduled

• 1 year later...

hi, its more than 4 weeks and still i do not get my welcome letter or GC, what should I do , I went to local office as well to enquire as per CSR of USCIS but the local officer said they can not create my file untill it is created at Texas centre. I am really confused and worried...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.