Captain Ewok

NVC General Information

59 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

• 8 months later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

so captain ewok if i used an lawyer does nvc forward directly to the consulte or do i wait for nvc to send me something?

I129

june 26 NOA 1

july 6 touched

july 11 touched

august 4 back to brazil

august 12 home again

august 28 wondering if this will ever end

sep. 12 touch

sep.13 touched again (RFE Coming IMBRA)

sep. 14 touch

sep. 19 got rfe

sep.25 CSC recieves rfe

sep 28 touch

oct 2 touched again come on baby give it to me!!!!!

oct 3 NOA 2 MAILED 10/2

oct.6 recieved noa 2 by mail

oct.16 nvc recieved

nov.15 nvc mails to rio

dec.5 rio finally gets our papers

dec.5 sent package sedex

dec.6 consulate signs for package

interview 1/11/07 woohoo!!!!!!

1/18/07 got the visa woooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooo

US entry 1/22/07

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
so captain ewok if i used an lawyer does nvc forward directly to the consulte or do i wait for nvc to send me something?

If you used a lawyer or if you did not use one, once approved by one of the service centers everyone's approval is taken care of the same way by NVS.

I-751 10yr Green Card

01-07-10 Approval Letter for the 10yr Green Card

01-15-10 Production Email Regarding the Green Card from USCIS

01-28-10 Green Card received from USCIS

US Citizenship

10-19-10 Mailed N-400 packet to Texas via Priority Mail

10-22-10 Packet was delivered after being forwarded to Dallas

10-27-10 Check was finally cashed by USCIS

10-30-10 I-797C Notice of Action (NOA) Received

11-02-10 RFE Text Message, and Email Received (Must be the Biometrics)

11-08-10 Biometrics Letter Received for 11/17/2010

11-17-10 Biometrics was done with in five minutes of reaching at 8:00am

12-06-10 Testing, and Interview email status received via email from USCIS with information to expect a letter shortly with appoinment time.

1-13-11 Interview Passed with form N-652 checked [box A] with congrats you have been recommended for finally approval.

1-13-11 USCIS JAX officer said the Oath letter will come in two or three months.

2-23-11 Oath Ceremony Letter was received for March 17th for 9am in the GNV Federal Court House

3-17-11 Oath Certificate was received at the oath ceremony, and appointment made for US passport for Monday 3-21-11.

Timeline

so what is that proccess?

I129

june 26 NOA 1

july 6 touched

july 11 touched

august 4 back to brazil

august 12 home again

sep. 12 touch

sep. 14 touch

sep. 19 got rfe

sep.25 CSC recieves rfe

sep 28 touch

oct 3 NOA 2 MAILED 10/2

oct.16 nvc recieved

nov.15 nvc mails to rio

dec.5 sent package sedex

US entry 1/22/07

Timeline

The process: The CSC mails your entire case to the NVC. Then the NVC reviews it for like 1 or 2 days and upon getting it gives out an NVC case number. However in most cases by the time you get ur NVC case number your case is transit to the US Embassy (2-4 weeks). Average time is 3.5 weeks. (talking about the process time at the NVC).

After the NVC gets your case and finishing the quick review, the NVC uses DHL and ships it to the US Embassy. Once the US Embassy gets the case, the US Embassy will then send your Fiance all the information with a check list of things he or she needs to get done before coming for the interview. (There is also a few things you need to mail to ur Fiance before she goes for interview) Look under K-1 for this information. If you used a lawyer the lawyer should send u a check list of what needs to be sent to ur fiance.

The interview process goes by really quick from start to finish in most countries, but all depends on which country your fiance is from.

hope this helps!!

** By the way I'm talking about the K-1 Fiance process **

Edited by AKS

I-751 10yr Green Card

US Citizenship

12-06-10 Testing, and Interview email status received via email from USCIS with information to expect a letter shortly with appoinment time.

1-13-11 Interview Passed with form N-652 checked [box A] with congrats you have been recommended for finally approval.

1-13-11 USCIS JAX officer said the Oath letter will come in two or three months.

2-23-11 Oath Ceremony Letter was received for March 17th for 9am in the GNV Federal Court House

3-17-11 Oath Certificate was received at the oath ceremony, and appointment made for US passport for Monday 3-21-11.

Timeline

thanks

I129

june 26 NOA 1

july 6 touched

july 11 touched

august 4 back to brazil

august 12 home again

sep. 12 touch

sep. 14 touch

sep. 19 got rfe

sep.25 CSC recieves rfe

sep 28 touch

oct 3 NOA 2 MAILED 10/2

oct.16 nvc recieved

nov.15 nvc mails to rio

dec.5 sent package sedex

US entry 1/22/07

Timeline
thanks

Welcome

I-751 10yr Green Card

US Citizenship

• 3 weeks later...

I think you forgot about "name checks" they take longer for some reason.

05/2005 - Met on line

06/20/05 - first serious e-mails

01/15/06 - traveled to China to meet Yonghua and family

02/24/06 - I-129 F sent (K1 visa) Laguna

03/01/06 - I-129 F delivered at USCIS

03/06/06 - I-129F received date (check processed)

03/07/06 - NOA1 issued

03/10/06 - NOA1 received

06/23/06 - Notice date on RFE

06/28/06 - RFE for IMBRA received and mailed back to CSC

06/30/06 - RFE received at CSC

09/08/06 - NOA2 notice date

09/12/06 - received NOA2 in mail

10/02/06 - received and case number issued at NVC

10/19/06 - Case sent to Consulate in Guangzhou

- update -

05/22/07 - Visa approved

06/15/07 - SO arrives at LAX

07/07/07 - Married

07/24/07 - AOS filed

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

just have question , mine is approved now and they say they will sent noticed to my husband , i was wondering about the NVC procedure , my question is when they send the approval notice to my husband are they going to ask if ever the applicant change address ? if not how we can contact the NVC and say that I change my address for my packet delivery ?

The process: The CSC mails your entire case to the NVC. Then the NVC reviews it for like 1 or 2 days and upon getting it gives out an NVC case number. However in most cases by the time you get ur NVC case number your case is transit to the US Embassy (2-4 weeks). Average time is 3.5 weeks. (talking about the process time at the NVC).

After the NVC gets your case and finishing the quick review, the NVC uses DHL and ships it to the US Embassy. Once the US Embassy gets the case, the US Embassy will then send your Fiance all the information with a check list of things he or she needs to get done before coming for the interview. (There is also a few things you need to mail to ur Fiance before she goes for interview) Look under K-1 for this information. If you used a lawyer the lawyer should send u a check list of what needs to be sent to ur fiance.

The interview process goes by really quick from start to finish in most countries, but all depends on which country your fiance is from.

hope this helps!!

** By the way I'm talking about the K-1 Fiance process **

• 2 months later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Automated message list from VSC

Important item that everyone needs is the actual messages the automated phone system .

This post has them listed.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...=91567&st=0

• 2 months later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

captain ewok.

Im at the end of my ropes end. I hope you can help. my fiance past both interviews, and now we wait, its been almost 4 months and we are still waitting. Can you help us

• 4 weeks later...

On my NOA2 it says "The above petition has been approved, and forwarded to the listed consulate"

Did it go to NVC or did it go to the foreign embassy?

• 6 months later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
hi! how do I know if my papers has been forwarded already to the consulate? Like I want to know how I could track my papers like say, NVC left something like that. I'm really lost.

K-1 Journey:

October 12, 2006 - Our Special Day

April 24, 2007 --- I got "ENGAGED!"

October 12, 2007 -- Our 1st year anniversary!

November 30, 2007 - My fiance came to visit the second time.

April 22, 2008 --- Form I-129F sent

April 25, 2008 --- NOA1 Received!

April 27, 2008 --- Received hard copy of NOA1

May 13, 2008 --- Touched!

August 29, 2008 - NOA2 Approved!

Sept. 01, 2008 --- Touched

Sept. 04, 2008 --- NOA2 Hard Copy Received!

Sept. 05, 2008 --- NVC Received

Sept. 10, 2008 --- Left NVC to USE (Finally!)

Sept. 18, 2008 --- Arrived at USE

Oct. 06-07, 2008 --- Medical Exam (Passed!)

October 12, 2008 --- Our 2 years anniversary

October 14, 2008 --- Interview Date! Pink Slip!

October 17, 2008 --- Visa on Hand! (Finally!)

November 16, 2008 - LAX here I come!

November 16, 2008 - Arrived at LAX

AOS Journey:

February 10, 2009 --- Sent AOS Packet w/ EAD

February 11, 2009 --- Packet delivered. The item was signed for by L BOX.

February 17, 2009 --- Notified.

February 19, 2009 --- Check has been in cashed.

April 30, 2009 ------ Biometrics (Grrrr... what took them so long!)

May 06, 2009 ---Card Production Ordered

May 07, 2009 ---Approval Notice Sent

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Mrs. Rachel Louise Ferguson-Olabode

425 Prospect Place Apt 2C

Brooklyn, NY 11238

Please For God And Love Sake Help Me And My Husband Out Of This Immigration And Home Land Security Unwarrant Delay on our case Since Year 2005.God Bless America.

Case File Receipt Number: EAC0411451119

Beneficiary: Olabode, Ishola

Dear Sir/Madam;

I met my husband Ishola Olabode through an online dating service in July 2003. His profile was sent to me as a possible match and my profile was sent to him. We made contact and became friends immediately. Our courtship consisted of daily emails, web chats and telephone calls. This communication continued until my visit to Senegal the following Feb 2004. This was my first visit to Africa. During our day trip to Ghoree Island, we agreed to get married. We planned to have a small private wedding in Senegal and after he joined me in the US, we would have a large ceremony at my parent’s home in South Carolina.

Ishola and I have maintained daily contact with each other since February 2004 either through telephone calls, emails, text messages, and the webcam. On 12/11/2007, I returned back to Africa to visit my husband who had returned to his country of Nigeria, West Africa since July 2006. I was finally able to spend the holidays with my family in Africa.

I have sent homeland security in support of the validity of my marriage my work identification, 4 years of telephone records, emails, western union receipts, visa to Nigeria, entry and exit stamps from Nigeria, Hotel receipts while in Nigeria, and photos from both trips but still our case is pending since early year 2005 when the America embassy in Senegal said they wanted to investigate if our marriage is real but up till now they did nothing on our case.

Please contact me at the above address or (347)627-3340 if you need additional information. I am willing to provide anything I have for your review. You may also contact my husband at 011-234-805-158-4640.

I’m looking forward to having my husband here with me soon. Thank you very much for your attention to this matter. We are tired of leaving apart from each others because distance affect love.

Sincerely,

Rachel Ferguson-Olabode

Mrs. Rachel Louise Ferguson-Olabode

425 Prospect Place Apt 2C

Brooklyn, NY 11238

Please For God And Love Sake Help Me And My Husband Out Of This Immigration And Home Land Security Unwarrant Delay on our case Since Year 2005.God Bless America.

Case File Receipt Number: EAC0411451119

Beneficiary: Olabode, Ishola

Dear Sir/Madam;

I met my husband Ishola Olabode through an online dating service in July 2003. His profile was sent to me as a possible match and my profile was sent to him. We made contact and became friends immediately. Our courtship consisted of daily emails, web chats and telephone calls. This communication continued until my visit to Senegal the following Feb 2004. This was my first visit to Africa. During our day trip to Ghoree Island, we agreed to get married. We planned to have a small private wedding in Senegal and after he joined me in the US, we would have a large ceremony at my parent’s home in South Carolina.

Ishola and I have maintained daily contact with each other since February 2004 either through telephone calls, emails, text messages, and the webcam. On 12/11/2007, I returned back to Africa to visit my husband who had returned to his country of Nigeria, West Africa since July 2006. I was finally able to spend the holidays with my family in Africa.

I have sent homeland security in support of the validity of my marriage my work identification, 4 years of telephone records, emails, western union receipts, visa to Nigeria, entry and exit stamps from Nigeria, Hotel receipts while in Nigeria, and photos from both trips but still our case is pending since early year 2005 when the America embassy in Senegal said they wanted to investigate if our marriage is real but up till now they did nothing on our case.

Please contact me at the above address or (347)627-3340 if you need additional information. I am willing to provide anything I have for your review. You may also contact my husband at 011-234-805-158-4640.

I’m looking forward to having my husband here with me soon. Thank you very much for your attention to this matter. We are tired of leaving apart from each others because distance affect love.

Sincerely,

Rachel Ferguson-Olabode

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.