galatakulesi2003

i haven't received the tax transcripts from IRS

8 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

It has been 2 weeks and i am still waiting our joint tax returns transcripts from IRS. We requested it online but haven't gotten anything in the mail yet. Is it normal? I ordered it today again..

It has been 2 weeks and i am still waiting our joint tax returns transcripts from IRS. We requested it online but haven't gotten anything in the mail yet. Is it normal? I ordered it today again..

Why don't you go to the local IRS office? they will give you the transcripts right at the spot.

Filed: Timeline

They usually come within a week. Are you still living at the same address where the return was filed?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I agree

go to nearest office and the front desk will give them to you and stamp them cetified. No waiting.

Unless your taxes were sent in in Apri, and have not been precessed. when did you file them? did this require you asking for ITIN for spouse? Mine took 4 months to process that way. there really is not enough information on your question for a correct answer.

I sent mine in February 17th. Finally recieved my refund in June.

Why don't you go to the local IRS office? they will give you the transcripts right at the spot.

Filed: Timeline

I think the returns are mailed to the current address on file, rather than the address when the return was filed.

You may be right:

We cannot process your request online if you need transcripts mailed to an address other than the one we have on file for you. To send your transcript to a different address, complete and send Form 4506-T or call us at 1-800-829-1040

http://www.irs.gov/individuals/article/0,,id=232168,00.html

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Call the number (in my signature below) and they can fax them to you in a few hours typically.

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Thank you so much for your replies. We had the tax return (we filed at h&r block) but we moved recently and i couldn't find the 2010 tax returns. When i called the IRS today they had our current address. I better have them to faxed it to me or go to the local ofis. Thanks again. My GC expires on August 10th.I believe i have still time, but i wanna send out my papers by the end of the June, Thank you!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.