VisaJourney.com Logo
Gallery      Form Downloads      Example Forms      Processing Times      Embassy Info      Reviews: Embassy/USCIS & POE      Affiliates     Members

Latest VJ Member Visa Approvals - Congratulations!

blank avatarAmanda & Justin
K1 Visa
Canada
Emily & Friday
K1 Visa
Nigeria
H & G
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
India
blank avatarT & N
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
China
Brandi & Timothy
K1 Visa
United Kingdom
Nat & Cheryl
K1 Visa
Philippines
walt & aimme
K1 Visa
Philippines
blank avatarJ & L
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
China
G & J
K1 Visa
Philippines
Alessandro & Roksolana
K1 Visa
Ukraine

Visa Interviews Today: Good Luck!!

Bee & Jay
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Pakistan
A & N
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Pakistan
Jacqueline & Mohamed
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Egypt
J & A
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Nepal
blank avatarjo & juanito
IR-2 Visa
Mexico
blank avatarPepo & Lukiduki
IR-5 Visa
Canada
Charles & Fang
K1 Visa
China
Caitlin & Marcus
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Australia
Asa & Miki
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Japan
blank avatarRobin & Rafiu
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Ghana
CS & MM
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Portugal
Roselito & Rizchelle
K1 Visa
Philippines
Don & Chee
K1 Visa
Hong Kong
blank avatarJ & L
K1 Visa
Philippines
Dana & Gabriel
K1 Visa
Brazil
blank avatarMichael & Renelyn
K1 Visa
Hong Kong
blank avatarJosh & Rie
K1 Visa
Japan
Eli & Girlie
K1 Visa
Philippines

• Please log in to reply

NCLEX REQUIREMENTS IN HAWAII

#1 prettyjan

prettyjan

• PipPipPip

Posted 07 June 2011 - 12:21 AM

Im a nurse for 4 years in the Philippines but never practice my profession here and wanted to review and take NCLEX exam when I get in Hawaii ( which I'll be living). What are the requirements that I need to bring with me? And what are the process? I just want to gather all the requirements while Im still here and also do they really need my license coz my PRC ID was expired 2 years ago I didn't renew it yet and I guess it takes 3 months for me to get a new PRC ID and I'll be leaving this Aug. Any Hawaii Pinoy nurses here? I need some ideas from you guys! Thanks :)

#2 sjr09

sjr09

808ALLDAY

Posted 07 June 2011 - 01:33 AM

http://hawaii.gov/dc.../boards/nursing

'PAU' both wife and daughter in the U.S. 08/25/2009
Daughter's' CRBA Manila Embassy 08/07/2008 dual citizenship

http://crbausembassy....wordpress.com/

#3 carlann

carlann

• PipPip

Posted 07 June 2011 - 05:48 AM

where are you from? it doesn't get 3months to have a renewed license at PRC manila. you can have it the same day just pay a few extra.. u have enough time to gather all the requiremnts.. photocopy of PRC ID and board certificate needs to be authenticated by PRC..

#4 payxibka

payxibka

Supreme Member

Posted 07 June 2011 - 06:21 AM

Im a nurse for 4 years in the Philippines but never practice my profession here and wanted to review and take NCLEX exam when I get in Hawaii ( which I'll be living). What are the requirements that I need to bring with me? And what are the process? I just want to gather all the requirements while Im still here and also do they really need my license coz my PRC ID was expired 2 years ago I didn't renew it yet and I guess it takes 3 months for me to get a new PRC ID and I'll be leaving this Aug. Any Hawaii Pinoy nurses here? I need some ideas from you guys! Thanks :)

This is not a K-1 visa topic.... moving thread
YMMV

#5 I_Am_That_I_Am

I_Am_That_I_Am

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 June 2011 - 08:40 AM

Everything you need to know about hawaii nclex can be found on the site already given by other member. regarding prc license, i would suggest you renew it first before leaving. it only takes ONE (1) MONTH to renew it and NOT 3 months. i just renewed mine for the 3rd time and took only 4 weeks. You have more than enough time. Good luck!
Luke 1:37 - "For with GOD nothing shall be impossible."

AOS Journey
  • 02.25.2012 - AOS, EAD, AP sent
  • 02.29.2012 - received text/email receipt notices
  • 03.22.2012 - transferred to CSC
  • 04.19.2012 - biometrics appointment
  • 05.02.2012 - EAD & AP approved
  • 10.19.2012 - AOS approved
K1 Journey
  • 05.2000 - met in class - Orlando, FL
  • 05.2011 - K1 filed
  • 11.2011 - K1 visa received
  • 01.2012 - POE/Wedding

Back to Top ↑

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.