Winning

what next??? (after Biometrics)

35 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I cant believe I have not heard from Uscis

It is going to take about 3 months. Going for an early bio does not make them process your case any faster. Touches do not mean anything, sometimes your status isn't updated even after you have been approved. Just be patient and wait, you have a way to go yet.

They are telling you how long to wait. At least three months.

You won't hear from USCIS until you get an approval or a request for an interview.

Edited by Coconuts

Timeline

Thank you, how long more you think I have to wait?

I assume you came here on a K-1? Please fill in your timeline and update your profile information so we can see what visa you used to get here, when you applied for AOS etc. We can't give you accurate advice without this. :)

If you came here on K-1 and have been waiting 40 days you need to wait until the end of June, that should be about 3 months. You might hear something before then if you are lucky.

I came on b1/b2 visitor visa in year 2000 and has overstayed till now

Oh..

Well this officially became 'over my head' - hopefully someone else can help out.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

Yup but I met my wife and we fell in love and now she is pregnant, so we got married and then she filed for me, because with all the laws immigration has right now , we didnt want take the risk of me getting deported and she will be left Alone as a single parent :( , as you can see my frustration

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

I so hate my parents right now, I came when I was 12 years old, and I had no knowledge at all I was doing anything wrong :( now I have to go thru a hassle to make I don't get deport and leave my pregnant wife, for I want to be their when baby is born and be a good father to my child, and husband to my wife, for I didn't have a father to be by my side

Timeline

I so hate my parents right now, I came when I was 12 years old, and I had no knowledge at all I was doing anything wrong :( now I have to go thru a hassle to make I don't get deport and leave my pregnant wife, for I want to be their when baby is born and be a good father to my child, and husband to my wife, for I didn't have a father to be by my side

I'm not really sure about this situation, sorry. Did you consult with a lawyer before filing? Maybe some others can help you.

If you were brought here as a minor, I believe overstay is easier to "fix", but again, someone else will have to help you with what to do.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.