Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
aguilayserpiente

When is Form G-325a to be submitted?

27 posts in this topic Register to Ask a Question

After a diligent search of the USCIS website, these forums, the Code of Federal Regulations, and commercial websites, I cannot determine when USCIS requires the submission of Form G-325a. The USCIS website does not mention it in its K1 Visa instructions.

This issue and others have me fretting. If I want to supplement or make amendments to my petition application, can I do so? How? My K1 application (with 300 pages of evidence) was submitted on May 12, 2011. Thank you for reading.

It should have been sent with your petition. Both parties need to fill one out, sign and it goes with the rest of the documents. And you probably didn't need 300 pages of evidence at this stage, maybe at the interview, but it seems like a little much for the petition.

The G325A is submitted with the initial petition to USCIS.

You can't really add to the petition once it is submitted, it is more of a 'set it and forget it' type thing. You can send seomthing to USCIS but honestly they likely won't put in the effort to find your petition and match it with when you sent in. You can add additional information once you reach the interview stage but at a file of 300 pages, what more do you have to add? You'll want to keep your petition easy to approve, they already won't read your 300 page petition.

You want to focus on primary evidences like passport stamps, visas, etc

Good luck

After a diligent search of the USCIS website, these forums, the Code of Federal Regulations, and commercial websites, I cannot determine when USCIS requires the submission of Form G-325a. The USCIS website does not mention it in its K1 Visa instructions.

This issue and others have me fretting. If I want to supplement or make amendments to my petition application, can I do so? How? My K1 application (with 300 pages of evidence) was submitted on May 12, 2011. Thank you for reading.

Your 129-F Petition is Incomplete lacking the 325's and also states passport photo to be attached to the 325. Did you send Passport Style Pictures?

Yes, passport photos were attached.

Respectively, attached to what. The 129-F ? Get to your Fiance/Fiancee a 325 as soon as posible and have that filled out and you yourself. Also, make sure the dates on the Form(s) is current. (USCIS Forms have expiration Dates usually located at the bottem Right hand Corner)

I'm sorry to say this but, your application/petition will grow some cobwebs and when they feel like it, send you a RFE.

If a petition will languish in inaction ("grow cobwebs"), why can't I submit the missing G-325a form? After all, if USCIS sends RFEs (requests for evidence), the evidence must be sent somewhere to someone or something wanting that evidence. What is that process?

Respectively, attached to what. The 129-F ? Get to your Fiance/Fiancee a 325 as soon as posible and have that filled out and you yourself. Also, make sure the dates on the Form(s) is current. (USCIS Forms have expiration Dates usually located at the bottem Right hand Corner)

I would take a LONG SHOT and try this. Have "2" 325's filled out by each of you. Make ALWAYS a Copy of the NOA1 and send that with ONE OF EACH of the Signed and Completed 325's. Save the Other 2 for a posible RFE. Always send a Copy of the NOA1 with any Supportive Documents.

The photos were in an envelope stapled to the I-129F. I will have my fiancee sign her form and mail it back to me.

I would take a LONG SHOT and try this. Have "2" 325's filled out by each of you. Make ALWAYS a Copy of the NOA1 and send that with ONE OF EACH of the Signed and Completed 325's. Save the Other 2 for a posible RFE. Always send a Copy of the NOA1 with any Supportive Documents.

That seems like a reasonable and practical procedure. Thank you.

The photos were in an envelope stapled to the I-129F. I will have my fiancee sign her form and mail it back to me.

Have her send "2" completed in ink and signed, you yourself as well. I would attempt what I wrote above ASAP. It maynot do anygood but you never know. As it stands now, you are really waiting for a RFE 4 to 5 months from now for not completeing the Required 325's. Good Luck

Good Advice Tim! :thumbs:

Have her send "2" completed in ink and signed, you yourself as well. I would attempt what I wrote above ASAP. It maynot do anygood but you never know. As it stands now, you are really waiting for a RFE 4 to 5 months from now for not completeing the Required 325's. Good Luck

I will do that. Thank you.

If a petition will languish in inaction ("grow cobwebs"), why can't I submit the missing G-325a form? After all, if USCIS sends RFEs (requests for evidence), the evidence must be sent somewhere to someone or something wanting that evidence. What is that process?

All Forms must be translated in English. Also, The RFE is sent to the Petitioner ONLY and/or Attourney if you have one.

One final note: Fill out these Forms properly the First Time

Back to Top ↑

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Try asking our VJ Immigration Lawyers.