13 posts in this topic

Hey everyone,

Most of you already know me from last year. Finally, I have a good news. My waiver I601 got approved on May 6.2011. Hurray!!!!!!!!

Thank God. Thanks everyone for the help. I sent my passport with the waiver to montreal in december. Vermont Centre received my waiver on March 8th and opened my file on March 28. They sent me a letter on April 1 for initial review and finally got approval in one month. :) I am waiting for my passport which montreal will sent me with the visa.

Miracles do happen!!!

thanks everyone for the wishes and help

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hey everyone,

Most of you already know me from last year. Finally, I have a good news. My waiver I601 got approved on May 6.2011. Hurray!!!!!!!!

Thank God. Thanks everyone for the help. I sent my passport with the waiver to montreal in december. Vermont Centre received my waiver on March 8th and opened my file on March 28. They sent me a letter on April 1 for initial review and finally got approval in one month. :) I am waiting for my passport which montreal will sent me with the visa.

Miracles do happen!!!

Congratulations, I am very happy for you. Good luck with the rest of the move.

thanks everyone :)

sure Canadian in GA, I sent my waiver with the passport to montreal on 23 december. They sent my waiver to USCIS on March 8th. USCIS vermont centre processed my case on March 28th. On april 1st they sent me a letter that they are doing initial review and they are processing cases in 4 months. On May 6th, I checked my status online which said my case got approved. :)

P.S. Please everyone, I would liek to request that don't believe on emails from USCIS sometimes they gave you all the wrong info.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

ahhh ok! I am praying that I have the same luck! they recieved mine Dec 29th! so I am crossing my fingers im right behind you! my case hasnt been updated or "touched" since Jan 14th, but I know not to trust that. I still race home every day and check my mail, but its always bills hahaha.

thanks for your info, and i'm doing the happy dance for ya! :dance:

Jen

"Canadian in Georgia"

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: Timeline

Hey everyone,

Miracles do happen!!!

Rosey, so happy to hear this. I would not wish the 601 process on anyone. Enjoy!

Dave

congratulations, a huge relief isnt it!

USCIS California Service Center - Expedited

09-SEP-2010 : Mailed I130 Petition to Chicago Lockbox.

16-SEP-2010 : Received NOA1.

24-SEP-2010 : Expedite: service request

05-OCT-2010 : Supporting documents sent to CSC.

16-OCT-2010 : RFE received.

19-OCT-2010 : RFE response received at CSC.

22-OCT-2010 : I130 Petition APPROVED.

30-OCT-2010 : NOA2 Received in Mail

NVC - Expedited

27-OCT-2010 : Case Number Assigned

02-NOV-2010 : Expedite request emailed to NVC

10-NOV-2010 : Expedite approved - Case forwarded to Consulate

12-NOV-2010 : Medical

US Embassy - Expedited

18-NOV-2010 : Packet 3 email received.

19-NOV-2010 : Emailed DS230, DS2001

30-NOV-2010 : Interview - 9am Denied: 3 year bar (overstay) - i601 Waiver filed with expedite request

01-DEC-2010 : MP requests assistance from US Ambassador

03-DEC-2010 : Waiver transferred from USCIS to DHS

11-DEC-2010 : Waiver Receipt notification dated 07-DEC-2010

20-DEC-2010 : VISA/Waiver Approved

22-DEC-2010 : Approval letter received

24-DEC-2010 : Passport collected by courier

10-JAN-2011 : CR1 Visa Issued by IVU London

11-JAN-2011 : Passport / Visa delivered.

18-JAN-2011 : POE: EWR (Newark, New Jersey)

17-FEB-2011 : Welcome Letter Arrived

19-FEB-2011 : Green Card I-551 Arrived

I-130 Mailing to Approval (incl. waiver): 102 Days

OCT 2012 : Applied for Removal of Conditions

DEC 2012 : Received NOA1 (GC extention letter)

18-JAN-2013 : Biometrics walk in approved and completed

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

thanks everyone :)

sure Canadian in GA, I sent my waiver with the passport to montreal on 23 december. They sent my waiver to USCIS on March 8th. USCIS vermont centre processed my case on March 28th. On april 1st they sent me a letter that they are doing initial review and they are processing cases in 4 months. On May 6th, I checked my status online which said my case got approved. :)

P.S. Please everyone, I would liek to request that don't believe on emails from USCIS sometimes they gave you all the wrong info.

So you are checking your case status online with the reciept number you got from the NOA for your I601?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

Hey everyone,

Miracles do happen!!!

Congrats. I thought you would get quick approval, very easy I601 case with no aggravating factors. Glad to hear it. (F)

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey everyone,

Miracles do happen!!!

Congratulations Rosey!

I do not know you, but I feel the weight of the I-601... we are awaiting our interview date at the embassy and will be filing our waiver that day. It is all I think about most days, and I pray for a positive outcome. Thanks for sharing your good news! (F)

So you are checking your case status online with the reciept number you got from the NOA for your I601?

hey Sergi,

sorry for the late reply, I got my receipt number from USCIS centre. I sent an email and they replied me with the receipt number.

I signed up for email status update on the website and finally got the email right away from the website about the status update. :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.