Westlink

F1 case complete and waiting for visa # availability

4,967 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Another F1 here. NVC completed my case on July 26, 2011. I'm waiting eagerly with you guys for at least some movement in the Oct bulletin. Honestly, I'd be happy even if it moved by one month. Just move, dammit!

So, it's been said that if there is any restoration in the dates for the bulletin, it'd likely be to pre-retrogression dates. My question is - what would would this pre-retrogression date be? Would it be January 2005 (just before it retrogressed to May 2004) or February 2006 (just before the retrogression first began)? My PD is October 5, 2006. I've been waiting this many years now. Gosh, I wanna be with my family so badly!

How long has it been since you all had your cases completed?

Fingers crossed for you all.

Priority Date: 10/5/2006

Interview Scheduled: 10/1/2013

Medical Completed: 11/4/2013

Interview Completed: 11/18/2013

CEAC Status -- Administrative Processing -- 11/19/2013

CEAC Status -- ISSUED -- 11/19/2013

VISA IN HAND -- 11/21/2013

POE -- 11/22/2013

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Another F1 here. NVC completed my case on July 26, 2011. I'm waiting eagerly with you guys for at least some movement in the Oct bulletin. Honestly, I'd be happy even if it moved by one month. Just move, dammit!

So, it's been said that if there is any restoration in the dates for the bulletin, it'd likely be to pre-retrogression dates. My question is - what would would this pre-retrogression date be? Would it be January 2005 (just before it retrogressed to May 2004) or February 2006 (just before the retrogression first began)? My PD is October 5, 2006. I've been waiting this many years now. Gosh, I wanna be with my family so badly!

My pd is nov 2006 and its been finished from feb 2011. Just praying the dates will start moving

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

My priority date is June 5 2006 and my case was complete March 8 2011. It's full time this retrogression ends.

FB-1 Visa Event Date

06-05-2006........Priority Date
06-14-2010........Case Approved
03-07-2011........Case Completed

08-15-2013........Interview Schedule

f1 case complete and waiting for visa availability

july visa bulletin prediction f1 category

f1 watch list

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Hey,

Im a F1 with PD april 2006 and my case was completed waaay back in sept 2010 !! they decided to retrogress just one month before my date. So all my plans got pushed back at least a year. and if they keep being buttholes, more than a year.

Who does that? who projects dates so wrongly that they're out of visas by january when the fiscal year starts in october ! smh some people need to be put back on filing duty in the basement !

F1, waiting for April 2006 PD to be CURRENT !! fingers crossed for sept. 10th , at least 2011!! ok 2012 ???!!!

Case was completed SEPT 2010 a friggin' year and a half ago !!

My PD Apr 05 case completed around December 2010 and still waiting!!!

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Lithuania
Timeline

Yesterday received NOA2 saying that my case been approved and sent to NVC. So happy, that finally some action is going on. Also i'm very surprised that they approved so fast, as CSC processing time for F1 is September 2007 and mine is October 2009. Maybe VB dates will start moving finally?

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

[Congratulations , Lain !!!

Did you send email to USCIS,asking about your case ??quote name=Lain' timestamp='1315413859' post='4888664]

Yesterday received NOA2 saying that my case been approved and sent to NVC. So happy, that finally some action is going on. Also i'm very surprised that they approved so fast, as CSC processing time for F1 is September 2007 and mine is October 2009. Maybe VB dates will start moving finally?

[Yesterday received NOA2 saying that my case been approved and sent to NVC. So happy, that finally some action is going on. Also i'm very surprised that they approved so fast, as CSC processing time for F1 is September 2007 and mine is October 2009. Maybe VB dates will start moving finally?

Congratulations Lain !!! did you send email to USCIS asking about your case ?

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: El Salvador
Timeline

I am optimistic that come October we will see some movement in the visa bulletin. My priority date is June 5, 2006 and I am hoping to be current....Any F1 here who would like to share their views?

Good Bye 01May04

Wellcome 15JUN04 !!!

Well not so good, but not too bad!... finally some forward movement!

I guess for next month we can expect another 4 to 6 weeks

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.